Author has written 3 stories for Warriors, and Harry Potter.
IMPORTANT STUFF (Upcoming stories and things like that)
I just changed my pen name from moonmist18 to welcometoacevale, which is going to be my username on everything now if I can help it. My avatar is Assok from The Property of Hate, I'll link to it later when I'm not feeling lazy.
Before reading anything of mine that's incomplete, please keep in mind that not only am I a very slow writer, I tend to write on about five different things at once so it takes me literally months to update anything.
Silver as the Moon, Black as the Night (SMBN) [Warriors]
COMPLETE! It only took me three years to get there. I'll eventually go back and rewrite most of it, since the writing is simply awful in the first few chapters. That said, I'm pretty satisfied with how it all turned out in the end.
Hidden Dangers (HD) [Warriors]
Likely going to be discontinued, both Mothy and I aren't really in the Warriors fandom much any more. I might write the third chapter.
SCP-816: The Mirror of Erised [Harry Potter/SCP Foundation]
A completely unexpected one-shot that I thought of in English class. Written in, like, two hours. Base knowledge of the SCP Foundation is helpful. Google 'SCP Foundation' if you're not familiar with it. May turn into a series featuring lots of the different magical artifacts in the Harry Potter series. I really like these, they're quick and fun to write so they're good for when I've got writer's block but still want to upload something.
Unknown Title [Hunger Games]
A fic inspired by Beauty Will Rise by Steven Curtis Chapman describing Peeta's point of view during...certain events in Mockingjay. If you've read the book, you probably know what I'm talking about. Will be written. Eventually. After I slog my way through the 8 zillion other ideas/fics I'm writing/reading.
DeviantART (mostly unused)
These are the only other major sites I'm on, anyone else claiming to be me is lying.
Moon's Fanfic recommendations
I have a lot of favorite stories. While all are amazing, this section is reserved for those that are REALLY amazing. Like, incredibly, fantastically, always IC, great in pretty much everything amazing.
A wonderful Hunger Games fic, Cross My Stars and Hope to Die by TheWeekendSinner. It will make you cry. Warning: strong language. That 'T' rating is well-justified.
Why One Must Not Attempt to Analyze a Child Genius by fiercejinx is easily the most IC Artemis Fowl fic I have ever read.
Looking for a good Artemis Fowl/Harry Potter crossover? May I recommend King of Serpents, by karatemaster101? It's the first in a series, which is complete through the fourth story, and the author is working on the fifth. They've also written a great Harry Potter/Hunger Games fic, Victory Day, and an Artemis Fowl only fic, entitled Why Artemis Fowl Hates Lollipops, which is just as IC and hilarious as Analyze a Child Genius.
Do you like Harry Potter? Of course you do. Are you in Post-Potter-Misery? Of course you are. May I suggest Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Less Wrong? It's a nice long fic to keep you distracted, featuring a very different Harry. How long is 'long'? Chuck together the first four Harry Potter books. Stick on another copy of Prisoners of Azkaban and you've got a book about the size of this fic. And it only covers Harry's first year. And it still isn't finished. So yeah, pretty long. This fanfic has fanfic based on it. This fanfic has its own website! Go read it. WARNING: Like I said, very, very long. Also, beware of Chapter Five. Do not read in a public place if you do not want to be seen as a giggling lunatic because you WILL laugh very loudly at Chapter Five.
("What part of 'get fitted for robes' sounded to you like please cast a Confundus Charm on the entire universe!")
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." Marcus Tullius Cicero
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde
"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." Albert Einstein
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." John Lennon
"You make a better door than a window." The Secret Order of the Gumm Street Girls
"There is more to life than books. But not much more."
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, the Titanic was built by a team of professionals, while Noah's Ark was built by a single amateur."
"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation." Walter Cronkite
Quizzes and Such
Quick note: for the 'name 12 random characters' quizzes, I usually interpret each [number] / [number] thing as a ship for the first few questions, then it just kinda dissolves into it meaning that it just FEATURES the two characters. Unless it happens to be a ship I like, then it turns into being that ship again. I've put asterisks next to the questions where I take the characters as a ship. Also, I'm pretty much up-to-date on all the series I read, except for Warriors, in which I've only read the first book of Omen of the Stars, and Hunter X Hunter, where I've only read the manga up to the sixth volume, though I've watched the entire anime. So if you want to avoid spoilers, don't read quizzes on series you haven't finished. I did remove spoilers from my story ideas and pairing lists. Mostly.
iPod About You Test.
1) Put your iPod/MP3/iTunes, ect cetera on shuffle.
2) For each question, click the next button to get your answer.
3) You must write that song down no matter how silly it sounds.
4) The artist of the song goes in brackets (]) next to the song.
5) You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song.
6) Put it on your profile.
What would you say about your crush?
Angel With A Shotgun [The Cab] (more like dean winchester on his crush amirite)
What do you like to wear?
Radioactive Punk (It's a remix with the vocals from Daft Punk and the background from Radioactive, it's pretty cool)
What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Enderpearl (It's a song made from the sounds in Minecraft, it's pretty cool but I can't really imagine dancing to it. Not to mention that I'm probably never getting married.)
What's the first thing you think of in the morning?
Pretty Little Head [Eliza Rickman] (It's from the Welcome to Night Vale weather, it's a good song, but not really what I think of in the morning.)
What song was at your birth?
I Don't Care [Fall Out Boy] (omg)
What song is for your funeral?
Remember Us [Gabriel Royal] (I actually wouldn't mind that too much)
What do you think of your best friend?
Take Me To Church [Hozier] (...not really?)
What do you think of your enemy?
Teenage Rebel [Chameleon Circuit] (I guess?)
What is your motto?
He Mele No Lilo [Lilo & Stitch soundtrack] (Fine by me.)
What is your outlook on life?
Be Prepared [Lion King] (Excellent.)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
the horses, most of them, including her Small. He stood as (Fire, by Kristin Cashore)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My phone charger.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Actually on TV? Downton Abbey. Online? I think that new magical boy anime.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, to get in a car.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was editing my profile.
9. What are you wearing?
Pajamas, consisting of a pink 'attitude is everything' t-shirt and pink shorts. I don't usually wear this much pink but hey, they're comfy.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, but I can't recall much of it. Or, y'know, any.
11. When did you last laugh?
Today, when I was on tumblr, at various things.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Blue paint, glow in the dark stickers, and a ton of posters.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It is a quiz, so of course it's on my profile.
15. What is the last film you saw?
The new Annie movie. It was great.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Books. Lots and lots of books. Also an area to keep these books, and an advanced computer to keep track of them and tell me where to find them. Also, pretty much every piece of Doctor Who merchandise there is. Also pretty much ever piece of BBC Sherlock merch there is. Also lots of Supernatural stuff. Basically lots of fandom things. Oh, and of course I'd tithe 10%. Hopefully.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I currently own four different pairs of earbuds that I use for different situations.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would be really selfish and change myself so that I could turn into fictional characters. Failing that, I would make all currently unhealthy items healthy. Dieting would then be much easier ;D.
19. Do you like to dance?
NO. Not at all!
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I'm not having kids.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If it was in England, maybe. Otherwise, no, I have before and it was fun but I wouldn't do it again.
24.What is something you are known for saying?
I tend to say "nothing" when my mom asks me what I'm laughing at because it's some random fandomy thing that she would not understand.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
AND NOW, SLAVES OF THE GLOW CLOUD
(waiting for the bus in the rain in the rain, wait-waiting for the bus in the rain)
Name 12 random characters
9. Rowena Ravenclaw
10. Helga Hufflepuff
11. Salazar Slytherin
12. Godric Gryffindor
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? (Harry/Slytherin)*
No, I haven't. No, I don't. This...just isn't even feasible.
2.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (George)
I think he's funny, but not hot.
3.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (What would happen if Gryffindor got Draco pregnant?)*
4) Can you recall any fics about Nine? (Ravenclaw)
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Hermione/Harry)*
Pretty good, I think. I prefer Tomione.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? (Fred/Ravenclaw or Fred/Hufflepuff?)*
Fred/Hufflepuff, because she's more likely to put up with his pranks.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing? (What would happen if Neville walked in on Hermione and Gryffindor kissing?)*
Um, think he's dreaming because that's impossible?
8) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? (Luna/Draco)*
Yes. I don't read it.
9) Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Neville/Gryffindor)
'True Courage'? Plot: Neville, doubting his Gryffindor-ness, considers transferring to Hufflepuff, even though that isn't allowed. Gryffindor talks to him through the Sorting Hat, and Neville decides Gryffindor is right for him after all.
10) Does anyone on your friends list consider Three hot? (Ron)
I dunno. Maybe.
11) Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven? (Slytherin)
No, but I'm sure some do.
12) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Hermione/George/Fred)*
No. I am sure it exists, Hermione/George and Hermione/Fred exists, and I'm SURE twincest exists, but no one I know would write it.
13) If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (If I wrote a song-fic about Draco, what song would I choose?)
I don't know. Something mystery-like? With slight sadness?
14) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Luna/Harry/Gryffindor)*
WARNING: TIME-TRAVELING, SLASH, AND NON-CANON RELATIONSHIPS
15) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (Fred)
That 500 Things You Shouldn't Do in Hogwarts (or something like that) fic.
16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) dumps (1) for (9). (1), brokenhearted, goes on one date with (11), has an unhappy breakup with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). (Luna and Neville [ :-)] are in a happy relationship until Neville dumps Luna for Ravenclaw [o.O]. Luna, brokenhearted, goes on one date with Slytherin [more o.O] , has a unhappy breakup with Gryffindor [even more o.O] , then follows the wise advice of Fred and finds true love with Ron [Eh. OK, I guess.])*
Well, apart from the time-traveling, this could happen. This one isn't too bad, I guess.
17) What title would you give this fic?
No. Freaking. Idea.
18) 10 invites 4 and 8 to their house for dinner (Hufflepuff invites George and Draco to her house for dinner.)
George somehow gets Fred to the dinner as well, and they both pull a number of pranks on Draco.
19) 6 and 11 are in the middle of a game of scrabble (Harry and Slytherin are in the middle of a game of Scrabble.)
Harry wins because he actually knows how to play, and Slytherin is so upset he tries to call a snake to swallow the letter tiles, but Harry stops him because he can speak Parseltongue.
20) 3 and 5 show up drunk to 1 and 9's joint birthday party. (Ron and Fred show up drunk to Luna and Ravenclaw's joint birthday party.)
Luna thinks that the two boys have seen Crumple-Horned Snorkacks? I dunno.
21) Suggest a plot idea for a 3/11 fic (Ron/Slytherin)
Ron goes back in time to convince Slytherin that pureblood superiority is a BAD IDEA. Unfortunately for the universe, he succeeds, and creates a universe-ending paradox which he and the other two must desperately attempt to fix, all while their own magic is being slowly drained by said paradox...actually, that sounds kinda interesting!
22) 6 buys 9 a gift for their birthday (Harry buys Ravenclaw a gift for her birthday.)
I have no idea. A replacement diadem?
Name 12 random characters
1. Rose's dad
3. Rose's mum
4. Martha Jones
5. Donna Noble
6. Amelia Pond
8. Cassandra O'Brien.Delta 17 (the last human)
11. 11 (sorry, I couldn't resist xD. They count as different people, 'kay?)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? (Amelia Pond/Eleven)*
No, I haven't. It certainly exists, I'm sure, but I wouldn't read it.
2.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Martha Jones)
MARTHA JONES IS AMAZING.
3.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (What would happen if Rose got Cassandra O'Brien pregnant? [o.O])*
Can we not.
4) Can you recall any fics about Nine? (Nine)
Yup. I've read a lot of Nine/Rose.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Mickey/Amelia Pond)*
Uh...OK-ish? I can actually kinda see that dynamic...not half-bad!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? (Donna Noble/Nine or Donna Noble/Ten)*
Donna/Ten because that's the Doctor she traveled with.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing? (What would happen if Rory walked in on Mickey and Rose kissing?)*
He'd probably just leave and try not to interrupt them.
8) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? (Rose's dad/Cassandra O'Brien)*
...No, not really. Hey, sorry I possessed your daughter, want to go out? Seriously.
9) Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Rory/Rose)
...I can totally see this happening, but can't see a title for it.
10) Does anyone on your friends list consider Three hot? (Rose's mum)
Not really, Rose's mum is pretty, but not really hot.
11) Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven? (Eleven)
Yes, one of my friends does.
12) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Mickey/Martha Jones/Donna Noble [o.O])*
...No. That is just...that is just bizarre. Weell, Mickey/Martha isn't, because that's canon, but Martha/Donna?
13) If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (If I wrote a song-fic about Cassandra O'Brien, what song would I choose?)
I really don't even know.
14) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Rose's dad/Amelia Pond/Rose)*
Jumping between universes, femslash
15) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (Donna Noble)
Never. I usually focus on Nine/Rose and Ten/Rose. Also Eleven/Rose, especially Eleven/Rose AUs.
16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) dumps (1) for (9). (1), brokenhearted, goes on one date with (11), has an unhappy breakup with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). (Rose's dad and Rory [o.O] are in a happy relationship until Rose's dad dumps Rory for Nine [more o.O]. Rory, brokenhearted, goes on one date with Eleven [O.o] , has an unhappy breakup with Rose [uh, OK? ] , then follows the wise advice of Donna Noble and finds true love with Rose's mum [O.O].)*
I'm torn between o.O-ing and bursting out laughing at this. So, first Rory breaks up with Rose's dad, then marries Rose's mum? That is hilarious. But seriously, what. The. Heck? I...I don't even know.
17) What title would you give this fic?
Crack. Pure, unadulterated crack. (Yes, that would be the title)
18) 10 invites 4 and 8 to their house for dinner (Ten invites Martha Jones and Cassandra O'Brien to his house for dinner.)
1.) He'd be inviting them to the TARDIS for dinner. B-no, 2.) Ten would never invite Cassandra O'Brien over for dinner. 3.) (or C) Martha Jones would already have eaten dinner there regularly while traveling with him. And coming in at a very low 4, or D, or that little iv they put in footnotes, how would it be 'dinner' on the TARDIS? It's a time machine, there isn't any real 'time' in there...
(Wow, that reference worked better than I thought it would)
19) 6 and 11 are in the middle of a game of scrabble (Amelia Pond and Eleven are in the middle of a game of Scrabble.)
Eleven would win.
20) 3 and 5 show up drunk to 1 and 9's joint birthday party. (Rose's mum and Donna Noble show up drunk to Rose's dad and Nine's joint birthday party)
THAT would be highly amusing. Seriously. Can you imagine how highly amusing that would be? Nine, fear drunk Rose's mum! She's probably even more prone to slapping you than normal, non-drunk Rose's mum!
21) Suggest a plot idea for a 3/11 fic (Rose's mum/Eleven)
Ooh! Ooh! Rose's mum somehow meets Eleven, doesn't realize he's the Doctor, but he recognizes her and realizes that there might be a way to get Rose back! (shut up, I'm a Drose fangirl).
22) 6 buys 9 a gift for their birthday (Amelia Pond buys Nine a gift for his birthday.)
How would this even work? Amelia travels with Eleven, and plus, does he even really have a birthday? Surely not one he would really celebrate, right?
But a new bowtie. Because bowties are cool (and face it, you just read that in Eleven's voice, didn't you?). And he can just keep it until he IS Eleven. So there.
Name 12 random characters
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? (Sebastian/Undertaker)*
No, I haven't. I have honestly never seen this pairing before.
2.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Finny)
FINNY IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIM but he isn't really hot.
3.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (What would happen if Beast got Freckles pregnant? [o.O])*
4) Can you recall any fics about Nine? (Joker)
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Elizabeth/Sebastian)*
Not...not really. Mind, I think I did read a fic once with sort of this pairing? Or maybe it was just Elizabeth making a deal with Sebastian after Ciel died? Yeah, I think that was it.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? (Bard/Joker or Bard/Grell)*
Hm. Bard/Joker, I guess? I don't even know why but they just seem like they'd have a better dynamic.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing? (What would happen if Snake walked in on Elizabeth and Beast kissing?)*
"Beast! You're alive?" ...says Emily. "Why are you kissing the young master's fiancee?" ...says Woodworth (nah idek)
8) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? (Ciel/Freckles)
THERE IS FLUFFINESS WITH THIS ONE IN THE ACTUAL MANGA AAAHHH I FRIENDSHIP THEM SO HARD.
9) Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Snake/Beast)
Ooh, I don't know. So easy to see the dynamic, but idk the title.
10) Does anyone on your friends list consider Three hot? (Mey-Rin)
Probably, especially sniper!Mey-Rin.
11) Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven? (Undertaker)
No, but it's definitely been done, of course.
12) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Elizabeth/Finny/Bard [o.O])*
Well I know that shipping the servants is a thing, but I've never heard of shipping Lizzie and the servants, and I don't think any of my friends would write it.
13) If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (If I wrote a song-fic about Freckles, what song would I choose?)
I honestly have no idea.
14) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Ciel/Sebastian/Beast)*
SebaCiel and Sebastian/Beast both of which are things in the manga (well, SebaCiel less so) so I guess slash? And just overall warning for SebaCiel I suppose.
15) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (Bard)
I don't even know. I know I've read fics with him at least playing a major part but I don't remember particulars.
16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) dumps (1) for (9). (1), brokenhearted, goes on one date with (11), has an unhappy breakup with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). (Ciel and Snake [o.O] are in a happy relationship until Snake dumps Ciel for Joker [
i ship it]. Ciel, brokenhearted, goes on one date with Undertaker [I have read at least one fic with Ciel/Undertaker] , has an unhappy breakup with Beast [nah] , then follows the wise advice of Bard [okay this is plausible] and finds true love with Mey-Rin [no].)*
Well, now I ship Snake/Joker BUT other than that this is rather OOC for Ciel except for him going to Bard for advice but even then he'd probably ask Sebastian instead.
17) What title would you give this fic?
I don't even know.
18) 10 invites 4 and 8 to their house for dinner (Grell invites Finny and Freckles to her house for dinner.)
SUDDENLY FRIENDSHIPPING FINNY AND FRECKLES OMG. ALSO. THIS WOULD BE GREAT.
19) 6 and 11 are in the middle of a game of scrabble (Sebastian and Undertaker are in the middle of a game of Scrabble.)
I have literally no idea what would happen.
20) 3 and 5 show up drunk to 1 and 9's joint birthday party. (Mey-Rin and Bard show up drunk to Ciel and Joker's joint birthday party)
i want this fic.
21) Suggest a plot idea for a 3/11 fic (Mey-Rin/Undertaker)
I don't even know.
22) 6 buys 9 a gift for their birthday (Sebastian buys Joker a gift for his birthday.)
happy birthday surprise i won't cut off your arm and burn you to death lol.
Hunter X Hunter
Name 12 random characters
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? (Zushi/Komugi)*
THAT WOULD BE ADORABLE OH MY GOSH
2.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Leorio)
Nope. Not really. I mean, he's not ugly, but hot? Nah.
3.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (What would happen if Meruem got Biscuit pregnant? [o.O])*
Please, no. Also, their child would be terrifying.
4) Can you recall any fics about Nine? (Neferpitou)
...do you know i actually haven't read that much fanfic for this fandom.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Killua/Zushi)*
No, not really.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? (Hisoka/Neferpitou or Hisoka/Shiapouf)*
Ooh, difficult choice. I'd have to go with Hisoka/Neferpitou just because their personalities seem more similar.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing? (What would happen if Ging walked in on Killua and Meruem kissing?)*
Hilarious things. Hilarious things would happen.
8) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? (Gon/Biscuit)
9) Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Ging/Meruem)
I have no idea what the title would be but this sounds really interesting.
10) Does anyone on your friends list consider Three hot? (Kurapika)
11) Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven? (Komugi)
No, but it's definitely been done, of course.
12) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Killua/Leorio/Hisoka [o.O])*
...no. Killua/Leorio isn't really a thing, neither is Leorio/Hisoka and furthermore none of my friends would write it.
13) If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (If I wrote a song-fic about Biscuit, what song would I choose?)
I don't know.
14) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Gon/Zushi/Meruem)
I'm turning this into friendshipping because yes. As for the warning, idek.
15) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (Hisoka)
A Hisoka/Illumi fic that was recommended on the TVTropes fic rec page.
16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) dumps (1) for (9). (1), brokenhearted, goes on one date with (11), has an unhappy breakup with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). (Gon and Ging [no] are in a happy relationship until Ging dumps Gon for Neferpitou [o.O]. Gon, brokenhearted, goes on one date with Komugi [EXCELLENT] , has an unhappy breakup with Meruem [O.o] , then follows the wise advice of Hisoka [O.O] and finds true love with Kurapika [O.O].)*
First of all, wtf why are Gon and his dad dating. Furthermore, why does Ging then decide to go date a Chimera Ant? That said, I now kinda ship Gon/Komugi becAUSE IT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE OMG. Gon would not date Meruem, and would DEFINITELY NOT ASK HISOKA FOR DATING ADVICE THAT IS JUST A BAD IDEA ALL AROUND. And Gon regards Kurapika as a friend and I just no.
17) What title would you give this fic?
don't read please no don't
18) 10 invites 4 and 8 to their house for dinner (Shiapouf invites Leorio and Biscuit to his house for dinner.)
Neither of them go because this has DEATH written all over for it. Seriously, they'd likely BE the dinner.
19) 6 and 11 are in the middle of a game of scrabble (Zushi and Komugi are in the middle of a game of Scrabble.)
20) 3 and 5 show up drunk to 1 and 9's joint birthday party. (Kurapika and Hisoka show up drunk to Gon and Neferpitou's joint birthday party)
I WOULD GREATLY ENJOY THIS FIC.
21) Suggest a plot idea for a 3/11 fic (Kurapika/Komugi)
I just want a fic of them meeting and becoming friends.
22) 6 buys 9 a gift for their birthday (Zushi buys Neferpitou a gift for her birthday.)
This would never happen.
Name 12 random characters
10. Misha Collins (I am so thankful for The French Mistake)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? (Gabe/Meg)*
I never have and I don't think I ever will.
2.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Bobby)
He's awesome, but not hot.
3.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (What would happen if Ruby got Chuck pregnant? [o.O])*
Swapping Twelve and Eight. As usual. And...nope. Still weird.
4) Can you recall any fics about Nine? (Luci)
I read this series called the Fourth Wall series that had Samifer in it, does that count? Ooh, or I remember this other really good one that made me cry. But there wasn't a lot of Lucifer in it.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Sam/Gabe)*
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? (Crowley/Luci or Crowley/Misha)*
SORRY I'M TOO BUSY LAUGHING AT CROWLEY/MISHA TO CHOOSE
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing? (What would happen if Charlie walked in on Sam and Ruby kissing?)*
She actually kinda has by reading the Supernatural books and therefore knowing about Sam and Ruby's relationship.
8) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? (Dean/Chuck)
9) Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Charlie/Ruby)
...I don't know. No idea whatsoever.
10) Does anyone on your friends list consider Three hot? (Cas)
HAHAHA YES OF COURSE.
11) Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven? (Meg)
No, but it exists, of course.
12) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Sam/Bobby/Crowley [o.O])*
Nah. I know Crobby is a thing, but Sam/Bobby and Crowley/Sam aren't really things. I don't think.
13) If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (If I wrote a song-fic about Chuck, what song would I choose?)
"God's Not Dead" BECAUSE 200TH EPISODE OKAY.
14) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Dean/Gabe/Ruby)*
Warning: just don't read the thing.
15) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (Crowley)
I actually can't really recall any. Huh.
16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) dumps (1) for (9). (1), brokenhearted, goes on one date with (11), has an unhappy breakup with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). (Dean and Charlie [um, no] are in a happy relationship until Charlie dumps Dean for Luci [HAHAHAHA NO] . Dean, brokenhearted, goes on one date with Meg [lolnope] , has an unhappy breakup with Ruby [LOLNOPE] , then follows the wise advice of Crowley [yeah, Deanmon maybe] and finds true love with Cas [YESSSSSSSSSS])*
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ONE OF THESE HAS ENDED UP WITH AN ACTUAL SHIP OF MINE AND I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
17) What title would you give this fic?
18) 10 invites 4 and 8 to their house for dinner (Misha invites Bobby and Chuck to his house for dinner.)
19) 6 and 11 are in the middle of a game of scrabble (Gabe and Meg are in the middle of a game of Scrabble.)
This is not going to end well.
20) 3 and 5 show up drunk to 1 and 9's joint birthday party. (Cas and Crowley show up drunk to Dean and Luci's joint birthday party)
YES GOOD DRUNK!CAS AND DRUNK!CROWLEY AND I BET DRUNK!CAS KISSES DEAN AND OMG CROWLEY AND LUCI YES GOOD.
21) Suggest a plot idea for a 3/11 fic (Cas/Meg)*
22) 6 buys 9 a gift for their birthday (Gabe buys Luci a gift for his birthday.)
OH GODS THIS IS NOT ENDING WELL FOR ANYONE.
Hunger Games quiz
Cinna with ease
Oh, gosh. It's a competition between when Katniss first sees her interview dress, when she and Peeta ride out in the chariot, and when they're being chased by the tribute-mutts. *gets stared at* What? Has no one at all noticed the freakish similarities between the Dark Wolves in SMBN and the tribute mutts? They kinda inspired that whole story!
It's a tie between Katniss and Peeta and Finnick and Annie.
I'm going to exclude Katniss and Peeta because otherwise it'd be Katniss all the way. Rue. She saved Katniss's life with that tracker jacker plot! And her death? Sad. So, so sad. I cried so hard.
Katniss because demisexual and aromantic Katniss for the win.
What do you think?
Eeeh, okay ish.
If Katniss didn't win the Games...
Firstly she'd be dead. Secondly, Cato probably would have won, Prim would have lived, President Snow would still be President...
If Peeta died...
"I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me."
If Gale died...
Prim would be alive.
If Finnick died...
He kinda did...
If Rue lived...
Is this a 'she-won-the-Games' scenario? Cuz otherwise she'd have died eventually... But if she did live, Katniss might have pulled off another berry stunt, or actually killed herself so Rue could win...
If Haymitch stopped drinking...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're kidding, right? Oh, if Haymitch stopped drinking...that's a funny one...wait...he did, in District 13...and I still can't imagine a sober Haymitch. Wow.
If Katniss chose Peeta...
*blinks* She did. Read Mockingjay, quiz!
If Katniss chose Gale...
I'd be mad.
If President Snow died...
He. Did. Quiz, go read Mockingjay. Now.
If Voldemort took over...
This is Harry Potter, not Hunger Games. Get out of this quiz, question! (But at least he'd probably kill President Snow. Good riddance.)
This or That?
Katniss or Gale?
Gale or Peeta?
Finnick or Peeta?
President Snow or Peeta?
Katniss or Madge?
Madge or Thresh?
Ooh, this one's difficult. Um...Madge. She gave Katniss the mockingjay pin. Y'know, SYMBOL OF THE WHOLE REBELLION???
Rue or Clove?
Cato or President Snow?
You are a...
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You always believe you're right.
You like plane rides.
You are hydrophobic.
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
Your favourite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobic
3/10 (Also okay-ish)
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music. (No, I like a really odd variety of music, from Disney songs to parodies to Chameleon Circuit to freaking Nietzsche themed rewrites of 'Call Me Maybe')
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying. (*always. Always loud and annoying. Or at least almost always.)
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked (or you wish they could be)
You write in diary/journal/blog.
You feel most active at night.
9/10 (*shrugs* What can I say?)
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You're an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You're a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
3/10 (Why are almost all my scores 3s?)
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
0/10 (Never mind.)
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re probably the only person who visits the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 80 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home. (Two bookcases, one seven feet by four feet, used for my fiction books and completely stuffed, a slightly smaller, quarter-full one for my nonfiction, a tall-but-narrow one for magazines, and a little tiny one for my manga
shut up i'm weeaboo trash and i know it)
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
5/10 (That was a lot lower than I thought it'd be.)
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight A's in Art on your report card. (Well, yes, but it was a no-effort thing. You could really just sit there and do nothing in that class and still get an A. No, really. We had these online things we had to do every week. I never did them, and I STILL got 100% overall with that course.).
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
0/10 (Yeah, I'm not very artistic.)
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. (They can be so annoying and immature.)
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun
Zoe Nightshade is awesome (How can anyone disagree with this?!)
You love wild animals
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters.
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you. (AHAHAHAHA!)
You like putting on makeup. (*dies of laughter*)
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day. (I actually have nice hair that cooperates.)
Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping. (BWAHAHAHA!)
You’re always at the front of every trend. (*looks blank* What's a trend?)
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school. (Yeah, the anti-social girl with about two [close] friends is popular.)
You’re often invited to parties.
Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.” (Quiz, you are so funny! HAHAHA...oh, that wasn't a joke?)
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
1/10 (No. Even in a million years, never.)
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re a prankster.
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits.
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements. (When I can think of them...and when I'm not being plagued by the spirit of the staircase... You know, when you think of the perfect comeback...after the perfect time to use it? It's French...wow, I feel smart :D)
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine. (I accidentally drank a tiny sip of wine once and hated it. Plus I'm underage. Which will explain a lot of the below.)
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute..
You have a happy, cheerful disposition. (Not really...)
You’re a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad. (Well, yes. Notice the too much part. Now, imagine there is no 'too much' of something. Like air. You cannot get too much air.)
And the result is: Daughter of Hades! Who becomes a Hunter of Artemis! I'm Bianca! YES!