Author has written 2 stories for Rise of the Guardians, and Dr. Seuss series.
I want all of you people to know that I will constantly use the same(ish) names. Inle-hain-rah, Hazelenthay, Marli-atha-rah, Threaratha, Blackavar, Hrair-roo, Campion, Woundwort, and others. The only ones of those that I OWN are Inle-hain, Hazelen, Threar, and Marli-rah. the others i borrowed from Watership Down. I don't even own Joan Hart, because I do NOT own my Grandma.
If you have ever been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo, Percabethrox17, Nico's Future Wife, DaughterofPoseidon32498, Annabeth Supporter, awesomexxxadrienne CarriieBerriie CoolWater123, deathoughtkid, Faycee623 (my parents think I'm crazy), ponyiowa, Rowanheart(hi.), Inle-Hain-rah(i wear glasses)
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Someone out there either has too much
spare time, or is really good at Scrabble.
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Things to do at WALLY WoRLD!!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!'
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challaging people to a jedi match.
19. As people walk past you scream "Don't look at me or I'll eat you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Things to do when in an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Just for your amusement:
Thor: You do not know what you're dealing with.
Tony: *looks around* Uh, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know, you weareth her drapes?
Thor: Now you listen well broth-
*Iron Man flies into him*
Loki: *pause* I'm listening.
Loki: Enough! You are all of you beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by-
Hulk: *smashes Loki into the floor repeatedly, then walks away* Puny God.
Captain America: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?
Tony: Uh, genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist.
Coulson: Your gonna lose.
Loki: Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky. Tell me, where am I at a disadvantage?
Coulson: You lack conviction.
*Coulson's awesome gun fires, and smashes Loki through a wall*
Coulson: So that's how it works.
Hawkeye: How am I back?
Black Widow: Cognitive recalibration. *pause* I hit you really hard in the head.
Tony: I have to say, doctor, your work on anti-electronic collisions is unparallelled. Oh, and I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
Bruce/Dr Banner: ...thanks...
*Huge alien snake metal thing crashes through the roof of Grand Central Station, and comes to a halt. Hulk and Thor stand on top*
Hulk: *Punches Thor so he flies off*
Captain America: Stark, we need a plan of attack!
Iron Man: I have a plan...attack.
Captain America: Is everything funny to you?
Tony: Funny things are.
Tony: Followings never been my style.
Captain America: Yeah, because your all about style, aren't you?
Tony: I'm sorry, which of the people in this room is A: wearing a spangly outfit, and B: not of use?
Thor: You mind how you speak of him. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of asgard, and he is my brother.
Black Widow: He killed 80 people in two days.
Thor: He's adopted...
Loki: I have an army.
Tony: We have a Hulk.
Jack Sparrow: I've got a jar of Dirt!
Captain America: What, you scared of a little lightning?
Loki: I'm not overly fond of what follows.
Pepper: Is this about the Avengers Initiative? That I know nothing about.
Tony Stark: The plan that was scrapped? Anyways, I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it? Volatile, self-obsessed, and I don't play well with others.
Pepper Potts: That I knew..
Thor: You people are so petty... and tiny.
Coulson: [Over telephone] Mr Stark, we need to talk.
Tony Stark: You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message.
Coulson: This is urgent.
Tony Stark: Then leave it urgently.
Tony Stark: Security breach.
Maria Hill: When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?
Tony Stark: Last night.
Security Guard: Are you an alien?
Bruce Banner: What?
Security Guard: From outer space, an alien.
Bruce Banner: No.
Security Guard: Well then son, you've got a condition.
World Security Council: Director Fury, the council has made a decision.
Director Fury: I recognise the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've elected to ignore it.
Tony Stark What else you got?
Clint Barton/Hawkeye: Well, Thor's taking on a squadron on Sixth.
Tony Stark: And he didn't invite me...
Steve Rogers: How can you not trust Fury?
Tony Stark: He's a spy, he's THE spy. His secrets have secrets.
The young must grow old,
Rise of the Guardians
PM me if you read all that
Unsafe External Link