Author has written 12 stories for Doctor Who, Sherlock, Mighty Boosh, Merlin, Outnumbered, Rosario + Vampire, Avengers, and Supernatural.
Hello there! I'm rockerchick511! So yeah. Hi!
Current Residence: In the forest of your mind, behind that tree to your right, waiting to scare you.
Interests: Singing, acting, writing stories, dancing, drawing, seeing what I can knit.
Favourite movie: Little Shop of Horrors (Newer one, not the original.) Home Alone,
Favourite band or musician: Florence The Machine, Green Day, The Gorillaz, Chameleon Circuit, Elbow, Paramore, Evanescence, Marina & The Diamonds.
Favourite genre of music: Indie/Rock.
Favourite artist: A toss up between Vincent Van Gogh and Albrecht Dürer.
Favourite poet or writer: John Green, Jacqueline Wilson, Philip Pullman.
Favourite photographer: Undecided.
Favourite style of art: Pencil.
Operating System: Google Chrome.
MP3 player of choice: iPod.
Favourite game: Super Mario Brothers.
Favourite gaming platform: D.S/Computer/Wii.
Favourite cartoon character: Moka Akashiya from Rosario Vampire.
Personal Quotes: "Everyone lives and everyone dies, everyone runs and everyone hides. But not everything can be as it seems." - Me
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and I'll stay there forever." - Winnie the Pooh
"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one SECOND, I'm one of them." - Sherlock Holmes.
How You Know If You Are Obsessed With Doctor Who:
1) You would rather spend time watching DW than anything else.
2) Whenever something Who-ish comes up, you're chest tightens.
3) You write and read DW fanfictions.
4) You make up a DW word
5) You make your mom go to the library during school just to get DW books.
6) You beg your parents to stay up late at night and watch DW.
7) You base your schedule on when the next DW episode will be on TV.
8) During the day, all you can think about is DW.
9) You "pretend" that you are friends with the Doctor and a blue highlighter of yours is the sonic screwdriver.
10) You search the internet for a sonic screwdriver, and get the app on ur itouch/phone.
11) You search the internet for a shirt that says "I'd rather be watching Doctor Who".
12) In an essay, you destroy human dignity, then say "I'd rather be a Time Lord".
13) You listen late at night for the wheezing sounds of the TARDIS.
14) You wonder what situations you can put yourself in to be able to find the Doctor.
15) You copy and paste this onto your profile.
16) You have tried fish-sticks and custard. (Veggie fish sticks. I'm a vegetarian.)
17) You begin to wonder if that nasty teacher that has it in for you is really a human or not...
18) You begin to wonder in general if all the people around you are human. (I wonder if I'M human...)
19) You find yourself wishing that the TARDIS would appear in the classroom before a big test and take you away so you can study. (And when I'm bored.)
20) You begin to want to take engineering so you can learn to pilot the TARDIS.
21) Instead of using the phrase "Two Heads are Better than One", you use the phrase, "Two Hearts are Better than One".
22) DW is your favorite conversation starter.
23) YOU WANT YOUR OWN TIME MACHINE/TARDIS!!
24) You buy a telescope just so you can look for a flying blue box every night.
25) You are deathly afraid of Christmas Trees (The Christmas Invasion), Scarecrows (Family of Blood / Human Nature), Angels (Blink / Time of Angels / Flesh and Blood / Voyage of the Damned), Planes (Midnight), and Engines (The Beast Below).
26) You cried in many of the DW episodes
27) You are reading all of these and saying yes to most of them!
28) When you can't get to sleep, you get out of bed and look out your window to see if a TARDIS has landed/crashed in your garden
29) You have a medium/large sized collection of DW memorabilia.
An Impossible Astronaut is coming for you
So what the hell? Let's Kill Hitler
If you really HAVE to be on Doctor Who when you're older, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're random, and proud of it, post this onto your profile.
I'm a fan of the following things:
The Secret Circle,
Gavin and Stacey,
The IT Crowd,
The Mighty Boosh,
Most Marvel films,
How I Met Your Mother,
and Scott Pilgrim VS. The World.
So yeah, that'll be the type of fan fiction you'll see.