SUP!!!!!! yeah probably no one reads this cuz i havn't written any stories... but anyways...
HI!!!! my name is COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO THE HUMAN RACE!!!! unless you already found out because I unwisely had it posted on here...
Gender: I am female! But, unless I am feeling sick or just acting wierd, I will not be girly. There's no way.
Description..ish: I love anime/manga, I read fanfiction alot, and I professionally annoy people!!! ok, maybe not, but whatever...I am...an age...LE SIGH. I have brown curly hair and am 6' tall, although, I wish I had bright green anime hair...alas it will not be.
Personality: Many of my friends describe me as cynical, crazy, evil (my world domination partner), insane, and slightly psychotic. I am extremely lazy, but hyper sometimes, and generally weird. I have a wacked sense of humor, use sarcasm daily, and love laughing -- whether or not its funny. If you have an epic tale of getting hurt and tell it to me, I'm sorry, but I will laugh my ass off. I am TRYING to stop cussing, but it is a hard habit to break.
My likes: Being tomboy-ish, the colors black, orange, green, and blood red, annoying the crap outa people, darkness, nighttime, and anime/manga. Oh and catching seagulls! Yes I have actually caught one before. No lie.
My dislikes: The color pink, feeling girly, school lunches, waking up in the morning (before noon), sunlight, and peppy-always-freaking-happy-and-expect-me-to-be-happy-too people. Mostly the expect-me-to-be-happy part. Also I absolutely hate people who hurt their friends. End of story. Loyalty is a big thing to me.
My hobbies: Well, I have lots of hobbies! Some of them include annoying people, plotting World Domination, and running away from crazy band teachers trying to run me over w/ giant brass drums. Along with starting water fights, making things awkward for my dating friends, and falling asleep unintentionally in class.
My favorite anime/manga: I haven't seen or read much, but so far I like Naruto, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Fruits Basket, OHSHC, and One Piece.
Current Favorite Memory: Tour going to Mall of America and getting Caffeine/Sugar high with some of my awesome friends and going crazy.
sooooooo yeah...WHATEVER!!!! XD
Sakura rubbed the back of her neck, "Well honestly it was kind of unnerving at first, but he's still Naruto, just a faster, stronger, more powerful Naruto."
Anko stood in front of the fence of her favorite training ground. 'The Forest of Death', the deadliest training ground Konoha had, surpassing even 'The Tower of Pain', or 'The Dungeon of Many Sharp Pointy Things That Stab and Pierce as They Cut You into a Really Stupid Amount of Very Small Pieces'.
Hinata blushed furiously at some of the man's poorly chosen words.
Danzo sighed when his watch went off. His happy time would have to end. He looked at a thoroughly filthy Sasuke, and he decided to go out with a bang and shouted, "Kohonahagure Secret Taijutsu Technique: One Thousand Years of Death!" He watched Sasuke fly and idly thought, 'I wonder if the stick came loose,' before he stifled a laugh. The boy might even beat Sarutobi for distance. When he saw Sasuke land he mumbled one of the fundamental truths of Kohona ninja, "All of the Second Hokage's techniques are useful, no exceptions." before walking over. (Danzo's Team by kosmos00)
At the same time, he provided in-flight commentary that several of the others quickly went along with.
Narukox any guy character actually (I've read some pretty good stories with femNaru)
Actually I read any pairing if it's well written...
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
(got this from reaper7's profile, and love it!)