SUP!!!!!! yeah probably no one reads this cuz i havn't written any stories... but anyways...
HI!!!! my name is COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO THE HUMAN RACE!!!! unless you already found out because I unwisely had it posted on here...
Gender: I am female! But, unless I am feeling sick or just acting wierd, I will not be girly. There's no way.
Description..ish: I love anime/manga, I read fanfiction alot, and I professionally annoy people!!! ok, maybe not, but whatever...I am...an age...LE SIGH. I have brown curly hair and am 5' 11', although, I wish I had bright green anime hair...alas it will not be.
Personality: Many of my friends describe me as cynical, crazy, evil (my world domination partner), insane, and slightly psychotic. I am extremely lazy, but hyper sometimes, and generally weird. I have a wacked sense of humor, use sarcasm daily, and love laughing -- whether or not its funny. If you have an epic tale of getting hurt and tell it to me, I'm sorry, but I will laugh my ass off. I am TRYING to stop cussing, but it is a hard habit to break.
My likes: Being tomboy-ish, the colors black, orange, green, and blood red, annoying the crap outa people, darkness, nighttime, and anime/manga. Oh and catching seagulls! Yes I have actually caught one before. No lie.
My dislikes: The color pink, feeling girly, school lunches, waking up in the morning (before noon), sunlight, and peppy-always-freaking-happy-and-expect-me-to-be-happy-too people. Mostly the expect-me-to-be-happy part.
My hobbies: Well, I have lots of hobbies! Some of them include annoying people, plotting World Domination, and running away from crazy band teachers trying to run me over w/ giant brass drums.
My favorite anime/manga: I haven't seen or read much, but so far I like Naruto, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Fruits Basket, OHSHC, and One Piece.
Current Favorite Memory: Tour going to Mall of America and getting Caffeine/Sugar high with some of my awesome friends and going crazy.
sooooooo yeah...WHATEVER!!!! XD
Sakura rubbed the back of her neck, "Well honestly it was kind of unnerving at first, but he's still Naruto, just a faster, stronger, more powerful Naruto."
Anko stood in front of the fence of her favorite training ground. 'The Forest of Death', the deadliest training ground Konoha had, surpassing even 'The Tower of Pain', or 'The Dungeon of Many Sharp Pointy Things That Stab and Pierce as They Cut You into a Really Stupid Amount of Very Small Pieces'.
Hinata blushed furiously at some of the man's poorly chosen words.
Danzo sighed when his watch went off. His happy time would have to end. He looked at a thoroughly filthy Sasuke, and he decided to go out with a bang and shouted, "Kohonahagure Secret Taijutsu Technique: One Thousand Years of Death!" He watched Sasuke fly and idly thought, 'I wonder if the stick came loose,' before he stifled a laugh. The boy might even beat Sarutobi for distance. When he saw Sasuke land he mumbled one of the fundamental truths of Kohona ninja, "All of the Second Hokage's techniques are useful, no exceptions." before walking over. (Danzo's Team by kosmos00)
At the same time, he provided in-flight commentary that several of the others quickly went along with.
SasuxHina (can you see him with any other girl?)
GaaraxHina (her innocent-ness with his tough attitude is just a good match)
ShikaxTema (she's just so peppy and he's so lazy, cute!)
AnkoxIruka (pretty cool)
Narukox any guy character actually (I've read some pretty good stories with femNaru)
Actually I read any pairing if it's well written...
A psychology professor at the University of Miami knew his students expected a terrifyingly long final exam.
To play with their minds a little (what do you expect from a psychology professor?) he only put ONE question on the final exam.
He watched the reactions of the students as they all opened the exams and saw the one question.
Initially they all looked relieved, but as the difficulty of the question began to sink in, those relieved faces sagged to confusion and consternation.
All, that is, except for one student.
He read the question, tapped his pencil into his palm a few times, then jotted something down on the test paper.
He walked up to the professor, handed him the final, and walked out.
The professor blinked in surprise, looked at what the student wrote, and smiled.
The professor wrote "100" on the top of that student's test.
The question: What is courage?
The student's answer: This is.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
(got this from reaper7's profile, and love it!)
Female Pick Up Lines, if you have one, add it!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Have I seen you someplace before.
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: So how do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body's like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the earth for you.
Woman: Could you stay there?
Man: If I saw you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and I together.
Woman: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put f and u together.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Woman: No, but I scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
The Jashin Alphabet
A Is For Akamaru Who Drowned In A Pool
B Is For Bandit Who Was Eaten By Ghouls
C Is For Chouji With Disease Of The Brain
D Is For Deidara Derailed On A Train
E Is for Ebisu Who Was Buried Alive
F Is For Fein Who Was Stabbed Through The Eye
G Is For Genma Who Died In The Womb
H Is For Hidan Who Was Sealed In A Tomb
I Is For Ino Who Lost Her Front Brakes
J Is For Jiraiya Who Was Bitten By Snakes
K Is For Karin Who Was Shot In The Head
L Is For Lee Who Bled And Bled
M Is For Madara Who Was Burned To A Crisp
N Is For Nagato Who Was Pummeled By Fists
O Is For Obito Who Lived Life Too Fast
P Is For Pein Who Swallowed Some Glass
Q Is For Quentin Who Took The Wrong Trail
R Is For Rin Who Rotted In Jail
S Is For Sasuke Who Was Shot With A Bow
T Is For Tenten Who Froze In The Snow
U Is Udon Who Was Trampled By Hooves
V Is For Vanessa Who Fell Off A Roof
W Is For Will Who Was Hit By A Car
X Is For Xavier Who Sunk In The Tar
Y Is For Yahiko Who Fell From A Plane
Z Is For Zaku Who Simply Went INSANE!
There will b a DJ , I'm throwing a party... everyone is invited! So everyone come. But read the rest of this bulletin first.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever. DETAILS BELOW..
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father, Featuring DJ Holy Spirit.
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You! ... Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... RE-POST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL. Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father."
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you frequently have conversations with yourself and/or fictional characters from your favorite books and/or mangas, copy and paste this into your profile
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on the top of a building about to jump. Copy and paste this to your profile if you're one of the 5% who would be eating popcorn screaming "JUMP!!!".
If you secretly wish that mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, etc.), copy this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone (or someones) who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you would dump your boyfriend/girlfriend upon learning they are racist, copy this into your profile.
If you are ok with death and have ever had a conversation about your chosen way to die, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link