Author has written 6 stories for Power Rangers, Twilight, and Teen Wolf.
Hi, I'm Dusty! That's not my real name, but you don't have to know my real name! I am a college student. I am a very strange person, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have taken a really strange liking to Digimon (Adventure, Adventure 02, and Frontier) Pokemon (All of Hoenn and Kanto) and Inuyasha.
Favorite Movies: The Fast and The Furious series and Christopher Nolen's Batman (The Dark Knight) series, The Avengers, Inception, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, Step Up, Star Wars, Harry Potter
Favorite colors: Purple, Blue, and Green and most shades of those colors
Favorite Animal: Wolves
Favorite Music: Country with a little Rock, Pop, Rap, R&B and Classic on the side
Favorite Hobby: Writing
Favorite TV Series: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who
Side Note: To the person who messaged me and told me my stories were being plagiarized, a thousand thank you's. And to the person who actually plagiarized my stories, what the Hell were you thinking? You can't just do that. I will never respect you because of this, nor will I ever trust you. You took story lines that I wrote, spent hours upon hours of perfecting, changed the name, and called it yours. Hell, in a few spots, you forgot to change the name from my character's name to yours. You flat out stole from me. You're lucky I'm not reporting you. And if I ever hear of you doing it again, I will report you. To quote Ben Affleck, that's not a threat, that's a promise.
Power of Winter Saga
Power of Winter: A Power Rangers: Ninja Storm story. Episodes with slight AU. Hunter and original character. Andrea 'Andy' Scott spent the first ten years of her life in Angel Grove, hanging around with the original Rangers. Being the sister to the original Red, second Gold Ranger Jason, Andy was always in danger, so it made sense when the original Rangers taught her martial arts, enrolling into the Winter Ninja Academy at the age of thirteen. Now, living in Blue Bay Harbor with her brother, sister-in-law, and nephew, Andy is living the same life her brother and the other originals lived, monsters, evil Rangers, and falling in love included. Will she be able to pull it off, or will Lothor take over the world? Hunter/OC Blake/Tori Jason/Trini. Complete
Return of Winter: A Power Rangers: Dino Thunder Story. Episodes with slight AU. Hunter and original character. Andrea 'Andy' Scott has just moved into her own apartment in Reefside. As Tommy's new student teacher, Andy thinks that she'll finally have a little normalcy in her life with her boyfriend, Hunter. But when a new team of Rangers arises in Reefside, Andy knows that she must help, Ranger or not. With her boyfriend by her side and her skill with a bow and some arrows, Andy is on the path of succeeding; until, that is, secrets unfold and Andy discovers what it really means to be in love, all while saving the world and learning how to grade papers. Can she do it, or will she collapse under the pressure? Hunter/OC Tommy/Kimberly Trent/Kira. Currently writing.
Challenge Accepted: A Twilight story. Not really following the plot line of the books. Jacob and Original Character. Anakin ‘Ana’ Cooper is Jared’s little sister, and 15 years old. When her brother and friends all start to act weird, Ana takes it upon herself to figure out what’s going on. But a certain wolf imprinting on her makes her job a whole lot tougher. Jacob/OC, Sam/Emily Quil/Clair, Paul/Rachel Jared/Kim. Complete.
Through Thick and Thin: A Teen Wolf story. Episodes with slight AU. Stiles and original character. Friends practically sense the womb, Kit and Stiles were the two amigos. And then Scott came in at Kindergarten, and they were the Three Musketeers. It was them against the world. But Scott getting bitten by a werewolf right before their sophomore year of high school just made things a little more difficult for the friends. Oh, and the fact that Kit may or may not be falling in love with her best friend. Stiles/OC Scott/Allison Jackson/Lydia. Currently writing.
52 really funny and humorous things to do at Costco or Wal-Mart
1. When you walk in, try to slam the revolving doors.
2. Go around picking up all the free samples of food and if anyone asks you what you’re doing, tell them that you have children to feed at home. (This is at Costco)
3. Take the CD’s and rearrange them (example- put country where rock should go, put pop where country should go).
4. Whenever an employee asks if you need help, say “Man, why won’t you guys leave me alone?!?”
5. Hide in the clothing racks and when someone begins to look through them, yell “Pick me! Pick me!”
6. Sneak up on people and make ghost noises and be sure to hide when they turn. Make as many people as you can think the store is haunted.
7. Pick up the most science fiction movie you can find that isn’t true, and while people are nearby, say “Wow, I can’t believe that really happened!” (Example- Transformers or Inception).
8. Find the camping equipment and set up one of the tents.
9. If you do #8, then tell people that they may come inside your tent if they brought their own pillow.
10. Using a blanket or a towel as a cape, pretend you are a superhero and run around singing the hero’s theme song.
11. Go to the check out desks and ask someone to hold a bag of your favorite candy for you.
12. Bring your friends with you and play hide-and-go-seek.
13. Go to where the basketball things are with your friends and play a game of horse.
14. With a group of friends, try on the ugliest clothes you can find and use one of the isles as a run-way.
15. Play with the calculators so they all say hello.
16. Bring something with you that wasn’t bought there and tell them you want to return it. When they say it wasn’t purchased there, retort with “I thought the customer was always right?”
17. When the announcements come on the speakers, yell, at the top of your lungs, “GOD HAS SPOKEN!”
18. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in really small isles.
19. Tell any and all children you see where the candy isle is and watch as the children run off towards the isle with their parents running and screaming after them.
20. Arrive in a really small car, purchase something really big, and then ask for help loading it.
21. Buy enough toilet paper to last a month and a single magazine. When you buy it, say “This should last a few hours.”
22. If you happen to also be a member of Sam’s, bring your Sam’s card and try to use it instead of your Costco card. (This only works at Costco)
23. Bring the whole family with you, eat the free samples, and leave. (Kind of goes with #2)
24. With a few friends, start a game of tag. See how many people join in.
25. Challenge other people to duels with rolls of gift wrap.
26. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme song to Mission Impossible.
27. Hold shopping cart races in the isles.
28. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
29. Bring your favorite book with you and lounge in one of the recliners to read it.
30. Fill shopping carts with a whole bunch of junk and leave it somewhere random in the store.
31. Use the fishing rods to see what you can get from other isles.
32. TP as much of the store as you can before you get kicked out.
33. Turn all the radios to the station with the most annoying music possible and dance along like a madman.
34. Walk up to complete strangers and say “Hey, how have you been?”
35. Gather everything needed for a messy science experiment and perform the experiment in the isles
36. Take up an entire isle in toys setting up a war with G.I. Joe’s vs. X-Men.
37. Ride a display bike through the store and claim you are taking it for a test drive.
38. Bring a friend and attempt to fit them into a really big gym bag.
39. set all the alarms to go off at five-minute intervals.
40. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
41. When no one is looking, switch the male-female signs for the bathroom.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Say things like “Would you be as kind as to direct me to the Twinkies?”
44. Drive around the front screaming “The British are coming! The British are coming!”
45. Run into a pyramid of cans while heroically yelling “I’m gonna save us from that bomb!”
46. Reenact a fatal accident involving the revolving doors.
47. Flip off the camera.
48. At Costco, tell people “Welcome to Wal-Mart!” Once you get kicked out, go to Wal-Mart and say “Welcome to Costco!”
49. Test out the riding mowers.
50. Find the movies, and grab a copy of Jaws.
51. If you did #50, then find a boat and proceed to scream “We’re gonna need a bigger boat!”
52. Pick up a copy of The Exorcist. Proceed to have an argument with a complete stranger who thinks the opposite of it as you and make a scene.
*This came from Myspace, I don't recall reading this one before
If you are under the age of 13 should not read this, and if you do, you should not repost this.
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid.
It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this [ice ice _ _ _ _ ]
You remember watching:
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
when everyhting was settled by:
when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
when we used to obey our parents
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching:
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching:
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
Oh, oh, oh! and JOSTA!!!
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies (yes, we hated them THEN, too).
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before MIKE JONES . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkman.
When checking out drawing books and that one book about the rainbow fish from the library was THE cool thing to do.
You had slap braclets!
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!!
Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .
I'm a '90s kid because I was born in February of 1996, and if you remember this stuff, then post it on your page.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every minute of it, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, the why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, then why aren't two footballs feetballs? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE its weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle one of the characters for being so dumb copy and paste this to your profile.
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If youhappen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think unique is better than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
For Starwars Geeks
When you’re feeling lonely, think of Leia, who has no one left
When you hate your parents, think of Han, who never had any
When you’re feeling destructive, think of Anakin, who destroyed it all
When you’re feeling dumb, think of Jar Jar, who is an idiot
When you’re feeling old, think of Yoda, who is nine hundred
When you’re feeling short, think of Wicket, who is one meter
When you think your brother is annoying, think of Threepio, and be glad you’re not traveling to Bespin with him on a broken hyperdrive
When you think you’re not a good friend, think of Lando, who risked it all to say ‘I’m Sorry’
When you feel fat, think of Jabba, who can fit three people and a dwarf inside
When you miss your family, think of Chewie, who never sees his
When you’re feeling useless, think of Artoo, who is brought down every day and manages to kick butt
When you feel like you’ve lost a good friend, think of Obi-Wan, who lost his brother
When you’re feeling depressed, think of Padmé, who lost the galaxy
When you think you can’t go on anymore, think of Biggs, who never got to hear Luke’s adventures
When you feel tempted by the Dark Side, think of Darth Vader, who was once the Chosen One
When you feel ugly, think of Palpatine, who is the definition of ugly
When you are mad that your brother or sister does everything you do, think of Boba Fett, who has a couple thousand identical brothers
When you’re feeling betrayed, think of Dooku, whose boss cut his head off
When you feel like you’ve had no childhood, think of Maul, who was trained from birth by Palpatine
When you feel like you’re working too hard, think of Mon Montha, who is the leader of the NewRepublic
When you feel like you’ve been stabbed in the gut, think of Qui-Gon, who was actually stabbed in the gut
When you’re feeling like no one will listen to you, think of George Lucas, who started it all with just a boy, a girl, and a galaxy.
Random fun facts!
- I am an avid St. Louis Cardinals fan. Let's go Cards!
-Kangaroos can't hop backwards
-Mercury is the only metal that's a liquid at room temperature
-Justin Beiber is the youngest to have both hosted and be the musical guest on SNL in one siting. Right behind him is Taylor Swift. Taylor Lautner is the youngest to have just hosted.
-A monkey was once tried and convicted of smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana
-A frog can sometimes eat so many fireflys that they themselves glow
-In Illinois, it is illegal to be broke, and you can be arrested for vagrancy if you don't have at least one dollar bill on your person
-In Missouri, Drunkenness is considered an "inalienable right"
-In Missouri, minors are not allowed to buy cap pistols, but they can buy shotguns freely.
-Power Ranger Tommy Oliver is the longest serving Ranger and has appered in Mighty Morphin' season 1 as Green, Mighty Morphin' seasons 2 and 3 as White, Zeo as Red, Turbo as Red, Wild Force as Red, Dino Thunder as Black, and SPD as Black. Adam Park is the second longest serving Ranger, appearing in Mighty Morphin' seasons 2 and 3 as Black, Zeo as Green, Turbo as Green, in Space as Black, and Operation Overdrive as Black. Billy Cranston is the third longest serving Ranger, the only original Ranger to stay as a Ranger during the entire Mighty Morphin' era as the Blue Ranger. He was in Zeo, but not as a Ranger; he stayed in the Command Chamber and helped out there. Kimberly Hart is the longest serving female Ranger, serving as the Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger until midway through season 3
-The woman who plays neurobiologist Dr. Amy Ferrah Fowler in The Big Bang Theory, Mayim Bialik, really does have a PhD in neuroscience.
-Googol is a number (1 followed by 100 zeros).
-The very first penny had the motto "Mind your own business" on it.
-In Pokemon, the Kanto region has 151 different species of Pokemon. Johto has 100, Hoenn has 135, and Sinnoh has 107. As of Pokemon: Black and White, there are 648 different types of Pokemon.
- The smallest mammal in the world is the bumblebee bat, which can be so small that it weighs less than a penny.
-The St. Louis Cardinals are the most hated baseball team in the National League. (Some say that the Cardinals and the Chicago White Sox bond over their hatred of the Cubs)
-The last time the Chicago Cubs won the world series was in the year of 1908... Over 100 years ago.
-A Dairy Queen blizzard is so thick, that Dairy Queen employees often serve them up-side down.
-Pennsylvania is misspelled on the Liberty Bell.
-If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white.
-The Japan Memorial Day Associated declaired October 10, 2006 as "Tom Cruise Day"
-The man who played Lothor in Power Rangers Ninja Storm also voiced Sensei Watanabe and played him as a human.This man also played a character in Power Rangers: Samurai. At the same time, the man who played Connor McKnight in Power Rangers Dino Thunder also played a boy named Eric in the Ninja Storm final; it was revealed in Dino Thunder that Eric and Connor are twins. Any relation to Colonal McKnight in Lightspeed Rescue is unknown. The man who played Cole in Wildforce is the same man who played Dekkar in Power Rangers: Samurai and Super Samurai.
-When I attempted it, it took me 526 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
-There is a picture of Heath Ledger in full Joker costume skateboarding over Christian Bale in complete Batman costume on the internet.
-During filming of Batman Begins, Christian Bale had the name 'Bruce Wayne' on his trailer door instead of his name.
-During filming of Batman Begins, Christian Bale lost his voice three times after deepening it to do Batman's rough voice.
-The song "I Drive Your Truck" by Lee Brice was inspired by parents who drove their son's truck after he died in war in order to get over his death.
-Jared Padalecki, star of Supernatural, met his wive Genevieve on set and they currently have two sons.
-Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins are goofballs and it is a wonder that they ever get shots that they can use.
-After loosing a game of Words With Friends against Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins owed nearly $2,000. He paid in four buckets worth of coins on the floor of Padalecki's trailer. To get him back, Padalecki dumped a bucket worth of coins in Collins' car and he drove around like that for days. Both still find coins in their trailer/car.
-A spin-off of Boy Meets World is coming out called Girl Meets World, about Cory and Topanga's daughter.
-Sloppy handwriting of doctors are responsible for over 7000 deaths each year.
-The Prince Charles Cinema in London has volunteer ninjas that will hush the noise and naughty people in the theater.
-According to Coca-Cola, only two people alive know the recipe, and they are not allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.
-When you dream, your body is paralyzed!
-Ten people a year are killed by a vending machine falling on them.
-A man with no vision or hearing was cured after being struck by lightening. It even cured his baldness!
- It would take 19 hours and 38 minutes to watch all eight Harry Potter movies. Therefore, it is possible to watch all eight in one day. It took me 19 hours when I did it, starting at 12:10 in the morning and ending at 7:10 that evening.
- Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher did not know that their characters in Star-Wars, Luke and Leia, were twins until they read it in the script. There is a picture of the exact moment they found out.
- Actor Sebastian Stan has a nine-picture deal with Marvel. So far, he has only appeared in Captain America: the First Avenger, and Captain America: the Winter Soldier, as Bucky Barnes/ the Winter Soldier.
Unsafe External Link