Poll: Who should be Adelaides love interest? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey, my names Caitlin and I'm 15 years old.
I love reading, I'm obsessed to be honest, especially fanfiction.
Another few things Im obsessed with are Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.
Those two book series are my favourites along with The perks of being a wallflower.
Other than those I'm obsessed with The Beatles and Ed Sheeran.
Because I love reading so much I thought I'd give writing a try so I hope you all like my stories and feel free to comment your opinions.
I'm really bored right now so I'm going to do some random surveys and post them on here because I have no-where else to put them...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On my ear cartilage... I had it pierced but it got tugged and I had to have it taken out.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Currently nothing as I'm decorating my room.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I don't know... I'm asleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I don't really know, mainly indie/rock and acoustic or older music like The Beatles.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? About 2:30 am
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Erm...
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Being a kid.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My iPod.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?5"ft
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?Not really, only if I'm squished against or between someone.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only if I've watched or read something scary.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Rick Riordan.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Spiders.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? I don't mind.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? Hopefully it won't be me doing it, and I haven't even thought to be honest.
17. FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? Feta cheese and olives.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Macaroni & cheese.
19. FAVOURITE COLOUR OF ALL TIME? Sea green.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No...
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I have no idea, probably my first teddy bear.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Does Leo Valdez count?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? In my fingers and knees.
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't have one.
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? I like different ones for different things.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes two.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A ginger cat called Puss in boots and a black and white cat called Oreo.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Probably not but I wouldn't know unless it happened.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 86
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Gingers.
32. FAVOURITE QUOTE? Argh too many but "it's strange because sometimes, i read a book, and i think i am the people in the book" - The Perks of being a wallflower.
33. FAVOURITE PLACE? A park near where I live.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Yes.
35. WEAKNESSES? Getting up in the morning and tickling.
37. FIRST JOB? I haven't had one yet unfortunately.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yep.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE? I've never really thought about it.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Reading and editing a new chapter for a story.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes, three times and I'm supposed to be having another one.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?Erm, my eyes or hair.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, but I'm getting them.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Well It's 11 months away so I haven't thought about it.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? I haven't thought about it.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is my Nanna on my Mum's side.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? When their pants are halfway down their bum.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Seeing my friends.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever my Mum buys.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No not really.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't really eat any.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? No, well if I am I don't realise it.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, maybe.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? I've never been or known anyone in that situation so I'm not sure.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, if the person is nice then that's all that matters.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Shouting and reading.
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS? Well to be honest I'd rather stay the same but probably gain.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? At the moment, to just get good exam results.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD? A Barney teddy.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I'm not sure but not a lot.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? Yes, it was my favourite programme.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? If I do I don't realise it, so probably not a lot.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni & Cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GIRL? I don't romantically, but as friends just things in common and nice personality.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Cakes and Caketin.
67. FAVOURITE SUPER POWER? Hmm, being invisible would be cool, but so would a lot of other things.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? I don't really watch TV anymore but when I do probably Friends.
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? I don't have any enemies that I know of so I wouldn't know, but probably to try and stay away from them or to try and sort it out and be civil.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Bubblegum or Phish Food or Cookie Dough by Ben&Jerry's.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes, but I'm missing a bone in one of my fingers.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? Nope, I have my Laptop which I don't always keep in my room.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? It is night time so finishing this and then probably reading.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? I haven't even thought about it.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If they want.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Brianstorm by The Arctic Monkeys.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? A cup of tea. I am really not helping the English stereotype.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Dad.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? Read, twitter, YouTube.
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE? My Sister.
82. FAVOURITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Autumn/Fall
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF CANDY? Red Vines.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Natural it is black, but currently it is dark red.
86. EYE COLOUR? Green.
87. SHOE SIZE? 4-5 UK or 7 in US.
88. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Domino's or McDonald's.
89. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT? Frankie and Benny's or Pizza express.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? I've only tasted it once and I can't even remember what it tastes like.
91. WATCH TV TODAY? I was in the room when it was on but I didn't really watch it.
92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 25th December.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes, the Guitar, Keyboard, Ukulele, Ocarina and the Recorder and I'm currently learning the Harmonica.
94. POLITICAL PARTY? None at the moment.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? I don't like hugs so kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationship.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift on iTunes.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSESPOUSE? Not if I can help it.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Hunger Games.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Non-existent.
What is on your desktop wallpaper? Matt Bomer.
What is your favorite zoo animal? Monkey.
What food do you eat too much of? Salt and Vinegar crisps, Jaffa Cakes, Olives and Pasta.
What kind of hairstyle do you have? Long with a few layers.
What was your favorite activity in gym class? ...
What is the picture nearest to you of? Me and my Uncle.
What kind of salad dressing do you like? Caesar.
Whats your least favorite food? Sweet and Sour or Stir fry.
What do you do on a Sunday night? Chill, Read.
What pair of shoes do you wear most often? Red Converse high tops.
Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed.
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Nope.
Where is your next vacation? Probably school.
Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No...
Who do you think reads these? You if you can be bothered.
Do you have a calendar in your room? Yes.
Where are you? In my room.
What’s your plan for the day? There is one hour of the day left.
Are you reading any books right now? Yes, The Hunger Games.
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yes, sometimes.
Have you ever peed in the woods? No.
Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yes, but music is normally always playing in my head.
Do you chew your pens and pencils? Yes.
What is your "Song of the Week"? Well my most played song this week so far is Mardy Bum by the Arctic Monkeys.
What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Fluorescent Adolescent and Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
What is the most played song in your iTunes? Jealousy - Darren Criss.
What song are you listening to right now? Somebody that I used to know - Glee cast (Darren Criss & Matt Bomer).
What was the last album you bought? Bob Dylan - Greatest Hits.
What was the last gig you went to? Scouting for Girls.
What song can you not get our of your head? Depends, at the moment it's Fluorescent Adolescent.
What song do you listen to everyday? I normally press shuffle so I'm not sure but a lot of the time it's Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
What was the first album you ever bought? I honestly have no idea.
What was the last single you downloaded? Gone up in flames - Morning Runner.
What is your favourite band right now? :O Erm... I have to pick one? Ok at the moment it's probably the Arctic Monkeys but all time it's The Beatles.
Who is your favourite artist right now? Ed Sheeran.
What is your favourite type of music? I don't really have a favourite, I listen to a lot of genres.
In your 25 Most Played Songs, what is #10? When I get you alone - Glee Cast (The Warblers)
Quote one of your favorite lyrics: I have to choose one again? Erm, "Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?" Ed Sheeran - Autumn Leaves.
Do you listen to music everyday? Yes.