Poll: What is your favorite Maximum Ride book? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride.
Warning: You're stepping into an unfinished disaster zone. You've been warned.
So guys, I'm starting a profile game, but I'll need some people to play first. Once I get... 4 other people, I'll start.
Here's how it's gonna work. It's Truth or Dare, but with a little spin on it, 'cause we're doing it over the internet. I'll explain how it'll work once I get enough people. Or, if you decide to join, I'll PM you the rules.If you wanna play, PM me and I'll add you to the list of people playing. Speaking of which, here's the list of people playing:
1. Reflections of Twilight- Sunsets
2. Nudgeriderox- Cassandra
That's it so far... So, PM me and I'll add you on the list as soon as I can! And if you don't have a Fanfiction but still wanna play, you can leave me your nickname as a review on one of my stories, and I'll add you and a copy of the rules. Got it? If you have a question, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP!
My Info List
This is just the bare basics of me; favorites, likes dislikes, what to call me, yada yada yada...
Name: Why do you wanna know, stalker? But, if you need to call me something, people call me Sunsets.
Age: My Mom always said that if I put my age on the internet, I'll get stalkers.
Gender: You can probably guess.
Occupation: If everything goes right, I'll be a writer. But, for now, I'm a non-official piano player, dancer, and writer.
Favorite books: MAXIMUM RIDE!, When You Reach Me, Emily the Strange, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hunger Games, Sister's Grimm... Think that's it.
Favorite songs and bands: Concrete Angel by Martina Mcbride, If I Die Young by The Band Perry, When She Cries by Britt Nicole, What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts... Y'know, depressing stuff like that. XD
Favorite Movies: Hoot, The Hunger Games, Lemonade Mouth, Rags.
Favorite TV show: How to Rock, Phineas and Ferb, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
These are fill-in-the-blank things that you can try too!
This thing looks fun so i'll try it!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, Line 4. Smoke poured from the hole where the mushroom had been. -Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. Why do I even have that book near me? Right under it was the first Maximum Ride manga book, and The Help, but noooo, it just HAD to be Peter Pan! Oh, don't mind me, just having a mental breakdown... Okay, all better!
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? A wall. Is it not pathetic I had to do that 'Left hand makes an L' trick to figure out which arm is my left?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV? Hmmm... I guess it was when I was babysitting my little sister and we were watching that Nickelodeon movie "Rags."
4.Without looking, guess what time it is. Umm... 9:30 P.M.?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:45 P.M. Jeez, I was way off...
6. From the exception of the computer, what else can you hear? My Mom and Dad watching some murder movie/TV show, I dunno which. It kinda sounds like it's in another language.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? When I was getting out of the car after my soccer game.
8.Before you started this survey what did you look at? A petition to save SYOT's/OC's. Look up the account "WEWANTOURSYOTS" if you're interested in joining. They just reached 200 people to sign the petition!
9. What are you wearing? Soccer shorts, soccer jeresey. Just came back from a game.
10. Did you dream last night? Yeah, I had this really weird dream, but it's kinda hazy, and I don't remember exactly what it was. That happens a lot, and it kinda frustrates me, 'cause I remember dreaming it clearly, but I don't remember it nearly as well when I wake up. Oh, STORY IDEA! Thank you, whoever made this random quiz!
11. When did you last laugh? When I came home. My Mom and sister were jumping/dancing around playing a Wii game, and it was hilarious!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A buttery yellow, but there are places where the paint chipped off and it's a kiwi color underneath.
13.Seen anything wierd lately? My Dad stroking our lapdog like he was a kitty in one of those movies with a bad guy wearing a tuxedo, XD.
14. What do you think of this quiz? I'm not sure it exactlymakes sense...
15. What is the last film you saw? I guess it was Rags. As much as I hate to admit it, the guy with the lead role was actually kinda hot. NOT AS HOT AS LOGAN LERMAN THOUGH! Don't mistake me for some sap, though. Those guys are actually pretty hot. XD
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, What would you buy? A lot of my Little Pony stuff, ownership rights to Maximum Ride, enough books to drown in... and, with the leftover money, buy Ferror Rocher (sp.) chocolates. LOVE THOSE THINGS! Oh, plus stock in some companies for when alll my money runs out and I need cash.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I kinda wish I had synesthesia (sp.). That's why I wrote my Maximum Ride story on it; I wanted to try to write stuff from a completely different point of veiw. Plus, I've got a friend with Synesthesia, and she told me and my sister what colors our names were, and right then, I was kinda jealous that she could see these gorgeous colors when I couldn't, ya know?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would change rape and murder.
19. Do you like to dance? Yeah, but I like to dance crazy and make up my own stuff. It's much more fun than being told what to dance.
20. George Bush: A potential son of Ares.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Mira. It's a pretty name, and it's rare, so she won't have the same name as anyone else in her class!
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Aden. Again, it's rare, but still cute!
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
7. Dr. Martinez
9. Dr. Chu
10. Dr. Ha-stupid name
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No, no, and once again, freaking NO.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
I can not find words to express how sick you guys are to think I would think that.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
"I knew you were a girl, Jeb! Wait, Nudge, you're a boy? And you're GAY? My life just started making a whole lot less sense."
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
No, I don't even remembering him ever being mentioned.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ew. Max freakin raised Gazzy as her child. Wouldn't that technically make it child molestation?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Neither would make sense, so I'm going with option C: neither.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
Dr. Martinez would take her child into therapy. Wait I thought we just said Nudge was a boy?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
What would have happened if Dr. Ha-stupid name had actually killed Fang in the book Fang?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
I hope not. If there is, I would officially know how pathetic our society is.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort
Nudge gets raped. I know, I'm so creative!
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three/Eight?
I hope not. Here, I'll go ask my friend Emily. Hey Emily, do you read Jeb/Fang fanfics? Emily: Well, Emmy might... note: Emmy, if you read this, please don't kill me.
12. Does anyone on your friends list, write or draw Eleven?
I don't think so...
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Well, Max and Iggy might make sense, but where would Angel fit in there?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
If there's a song called, 'Evil', yeah
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Rated M for sexual things that was written on a sugar high.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A week ago?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).
Total and Dr. Martinez are in a happy relationship until Dr. Chu runs off with Dr. Martinez. Total, brokenhearted, has a onenight stand with LIsa and a brief unhappy affair with Gazzy, then followed the wise advice of Iggy and finds true love with Nudge.
What title would you give this fic?
The most idiotic thing I've ever wrote
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument?
Well, it makes sense because Dr. Martinez wouldn't be thrilled that he had given her daughter away for experimentation.
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
I would wonder why any of my familiy in their right minds be friends with a blind pyro. If it was a friend..well, my friends are crazy, so I don't know what I would say to that.
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
I would say, "It finally happened. The hallucinations are upon me."
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
I would say, "I know that everyone's trying to force you to marry Dylan and all, but do you seriously have to go that far?
22. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
"Fang, when did you go gay? I thought you were in love with Max. LIAR! Did you drug him or something?"
24. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom andyou find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
I would lock him in my closet and kill him slowly.
25. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Since when did dogs have apposable thumbs?
26. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
"Make up your mind, woman! Are you evil or not?"
27. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
You're building a bomb again, aren't you?
28. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
How did a dead animal get in the house?
29.(2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Well, it would be kind of be neutral, cuz Max would teach us how to be badass, and Lisa would teach us how to be a slut. And they would keep fighting over Fang and trying to get each other fired.
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits: So Yesterday by Hilary Duff (Does that mean I should have watched this movie yesterday?)
Waking Up: That's What You Get by Paramore (That's what I get for waking up.)
First Day At School: Live Like There's No Tomorrow by Selena Gomez (This one doesn't make any sense.)
Making Your New Best Friend: See You Again by Miley Cyrus (Does that mean they'll die or something?)
Falling In Love: Last Friday Night by Katy Perry (Does that mean I got drunk when I met him or something?)
Breaking Up: Concrete Angel by Martina McBride (I love this song, but I don't really get how this fits in.)
Prom: Off the Chain by Selena Gomez (Did I get drunk again?)
Graduation: My Immortal by Evanescence (Did we turn immortal at graduation?)
Life's Okay: Intuition by Selena Gomez (Kind of)
Death of a Close Friend: Battlefield by Jordin Sparks (Did I kill her?)
Mental Breakdown: Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne (What the-? Did my boyfriend cheat on me after twenty years and I became a cat lady?)
Driving: Imaginary by Evanescence (So I never learned to drive?)
Flashback: Fucking Perfect by Pink (So my life was awesome? I am so confused. I'm getting mixed signs here.)
Getting Back Together: D-Tecnolife by UVERworld (That's from Bleach. I don't even know what it sounds like. It's only here because I'm at my friend's house and using her iPod for this, and she's obsessed with Bleach.)
Wedding Scene: Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus (This one makes no sense unless it's something dirty. Emily: LOLOLOLOL.)
Birth of Child: I'll Always Remember You by Hannah Montana (Okay, this doesn't make sense. And isn't it ironic how right after that, I accidentally clicked Baby by Justin Bieber?)
Car Accident: Mean by Taylor Swift (Does that mean it's mean I got in a car accident?)
Final Battle: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz (That one doesn't make sense at all.)
Death Scene: Fireworks by Katy Perry (Maybe I had one of those brain attacks like Max in Maximum Ride and it was like fireworks going off in my head?)
Funeral Song: Never Say Never by Justin Bieber (So I'm not dead and I'm a zombie? Or maybe it was my immortalness that I got during graduation!!)
End Credits: Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Miley Cyrus(cover) (Maybe it's a metaphor to how my life is a rose, but me killing my friend was the thorn.)
Deleted Scenes: Different Summers by Camp Rock (So it's the summers I had that-look it's huge and on the ceiling! That's what she said! (that was me going off about how my hand was reflected on the ceiling by the lamp!))
Copy and Paste things
Brace yourself for the mess of copied and pasted stuff!
So they screwed up your nose too?
Sincerely, Michael Jackson
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Please stop spreading rumours about me eating 9. You shouldn't be talking. I hear you guys do some pretty nasty things.
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Screw you. I just made a campfire underwater.
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so thatmommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
You say Twilight
I say Maximum Ride
You say vampires
I say Flying Kids
You say Jacob Black
I say Fang
you say Team Edward
I say Team Flock
You say Robert Pattison
I'll say "is stupid"
You say Robert Pattison is hot
I say Fang is WAY HOTTER
You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple?
I think that's Fang and Max
You say Edward
I'll say Max. Fly On!
Fanfiction is a site for people who have been called at least one of the following- Weirdo, Loner, Nerd, Lick, Geek, Shy, Silent, Creepy, Crazy, Insane, Eccentric, Psycho, Odd, Mental or Different.
Fanfiction is a site for girls who are deperately in love with a non existant guys. (Because they're the best kind...)
Fanfiction is a site for people who've ever compared their classmates to characters from books.
Fanfiction is a site for those of us who can't express ourselves in life.
Fanfiction is a site for people talk to themselves... a lot.
Fanfiction is a site for people who laugh at jokes that no one else gets.
Fanfiction is a site for people who get funny looks for reading in class.
Fanfiction is a site for people who admire the guy who tries to be different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who say long words that other people don't normally understand.
Fanfiction is a site for people aren't afraid to sit alone and read at lunch
Fanfiction is a site for girls who don't need guys to complete them.
Fanfiction is a site for people who ditched reality and went for something different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who hang onto dreams.
Fanfiction is a site for people who are different, but don't care because, they know it's who they really are.
ºø„ºø„„øº„øº ºø„MAXIMUM RIDE„øº „øº ROCKS!!ºø„ „øº„øººø„º
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend than copy this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
If you have ever had the sudden desire to own a tazer, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you happen to still talk to your imaginary Friend and occasionally punch him/her because they are know it alls copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Faxness is one of your obsessions, post this in your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you're a procrastination addict. (Or do it later.)
If Fanfiction is to you what Facebook is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, put this in your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, put this into your profile.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
What a guy really means, when he says some stuff-
"You know how bad my memory is!” "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop,' the address of the first girl I ever kissed and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned…but I forgot your birthday."
“Oh, don’t fuss, I just cut myself, it’s not big deal.” "I have actually severed a limb but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt."
“Take a breath honey. You work too hard. "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."
It‘s a guy thing." "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."
"Can I help with dinner?" "Why isn't it already on the table?"
"It would take too long to do it." "I have no idea how it works."
"I cant find it." "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Teacher: You're late.
Student: What do you mean?
Teacher: You missed a whole period!!!
Student: ... Are you telling me I'm PREGNANT?
If you can picture yourself saying this to your teacher, copy and paste this onto your profile. :D
Peeta: Your insecure, don't know what for!
Katniss: Oh dear lord, not again!
Peeta: Your turnin' heads when you walk into the Ho-o-ob!
Peeta: Don't need make-up, to cover up. That reapin' dress that you wore is enoug-g-gh!
Katniss: Put a sock in it, lover boy.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you like Katniss/Peeta romance!!! XD
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private
when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME" it
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
BEST FRIENDS: Will stand outside the bathroom screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evily and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crap
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
Different Names (I'm using my nicknme, Sunsets, For these...
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Sunizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Poodle
3. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Purple Coke
4. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Rosie
5. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fave fruit, and something that can go wrong): Pineapple Running-With-Knives
6. YOUR NICKNAME: (fav chocolate - milk, dark or white and fav season ):Milk Spring
7. YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS NAME: (first letter of your name, first vowel in your favourite girls name and last letter of your favourite boys name): Sin ( My imaginary friend is a sin? But my Imaginary Friend is named Violet, and her nickname is Vi! XD)
8. YOUR SPY NAME: (a word your best friend describes your personality and your worst day of the week): Pycho Monday
9. YOUR FUTURE NAME: (first letter of your name, first vowel of your favourite colour, last letter of your favourite animal, second vowel of your favourite drink, second letter of your first pet, second to last letter of your favourite fruit, last vowel of your favourite season and first letter of your favourite chocolate - milk, white or dark): Sueealim (It kinda makes sense... Sue E. Alim, maybe? XD)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. Oh the irony...
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been recieved.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted
In a dark room there is a girl with dark eyes and dark hair,
she's crouched in a corner, and her cheeks are slick with
tears...She decided today to end it...she couldn't take the
things people said and did, and so she decided to end it.
Her wrist is bleeding blood red tears...
stupid, fat and ugly, the names she was called running through her head...
she decided to end it...as you read this she's ending it...with death.
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room.
She said:'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right?
When can I see him?'
The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make
Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more?
Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'
The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the
nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.'
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran
her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of
his hair ?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's
hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for
Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said,
'Mom, I won't be using it after I die Maybe it will help some other little boy
spend one more day with his Mom.' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold.
Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending
most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on
the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She
carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room
exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging
his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a
folded letter. T he letter said:
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you,
or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will
always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other
again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely,
that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you
decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys
do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know.
Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and
Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take
a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly.
And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw
Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ?
I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important.
That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye
and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom
? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I
think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to
you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked
Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' 'God said He was in the same place with
me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is
with all His children.
Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To
everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to
give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in th e Book of
Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food
will be great.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore The cancer is all gone.
I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to
see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get
me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
If you would do this for your parents as well, please copy and paste the story this and add your name to the list: UniqueMelody, Crysteelia, DigiDestined of Balance, Jingo4754, Sgt.Nolisten, Angelito.Soldado, Uzumaki-Ricky!, silvershark94, ClaireShaneEveMichael, mnmdancin12, Reflections of Twilight.
The MR Pledge
I promise to remember Max, whenever I must lead.
I promise to remember Fang when I would rather not speak.
I promise to remember Iggy, whenever something explodes.
I promise to remember Nudge when someone just keeps talking.
I promise to remember Gazzy when it just plain stinks.
I promise to remember Angel when someone manipulates.
I promsie to remember Jeb when someone is a traitior.
I promise to remember Ari whenever life's not fair.
I promise to remember Lissa and Brigid when they are a player.
I promise to remember these, cross my heart, hope to sing, and take a chainsaw to my wing.
The Pinkie Pie Promise
Cross my heart
And hope to fly
Stick a cupcake
In my eye
For if I lie
To Pinkie Pie
Then I shall kiss
My flank goodbye!
Zip your lips
Lock them with a key
Dig a hole
Put the key in the hole
bury the key
build a house
put the house on top of the hole!
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex. (Removed for privacy reasons)
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green. black
3. your first initial? (removed for privacy reasons)
4. your month of birth? (removed for privacy reasons)
5. which color do you like more, black or white? Black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Linnie
7. your favorite number? 3
8. do you like California of Florida more? Florida
9. do you like the lake or ocean more? Lake
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.) Don’t gain any weight
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover that you’ll fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday.
A SCARY WAY TO BREAK UP!!!!! DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen!!!!!!!!
One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.
Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful _ _ _ _ _!! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your _ _ _ _ _ _ _ life! DUMB _ _ _ _!!!”
He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.
Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.
Later that week, Sarah’s ex boyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.
If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless _ _ _ _ _ _ and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 24 ppl have broken this chain and died.
You have 13 minutes (Sorry guys, not taking any chances)
The My Little Pony Pledge-thingy/ what to look for in a friend
When fear makes me wanna hide
You'll Rainbowdash to my side!
Kindness is never in short supply
Once smitten, twice Flutttershy!
For honesty no pony can deny,
You are the Applejack of my eye!
And a light that shines so beautiful
There's a Rarity to come by!
And you all make fun and laughter
AS EASY AS PINKIE PIE!
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished that her dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there her Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!
My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office.He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years.
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
This is where I store quotes. They'll be anything from funny to inspiring.
These are poems; some will be stuff I wrote, some from other people.
This is the section with my polyvore links.
Set it to the Max
NOTE: There are some links on there for later chapters. Plus some random tributes I make to songs and TV shows in my spare time.
Hope you enjoyed my Manifesto of Strange! :)