Author has written 2 stories for Merlin.
Age: 25 years young.
Currently Reading: The Guild of Cowry Catchers: Book 5, by Abigail Hilton.
Favourite Colour: Varies. At the moment I really like turquoise.
Hometown: Queens, NY
1) Music: Soca, Rascal Flatts, RuPaul (Glamazon is my absolute FAVOURITE!).
2) Fashion: Cardigans, print dresses (Ankara, Aztec, paisley, floral, polka dot, etc.), lace up boots, maxi dresses.
3) Food: Crusty bread (French and Italian), Shrimp, French fries, milk chocolate, avocado, dim sum.
4) Television: The Golden Girls, MONK, RuPaul's Drag Race, PSYCH, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Person of Interest, Hannibal.
5) Film: Kinky Boots, Dirty Dancing, Matilda, Home Alone, Thor.
6) Scents: Mango, wet earth; after rainfall (everyone says it's the smell of rain. I think it's the smell of the earth AS A RESULT of rainfall), honeysuckle, soft pretzels, freshly baked bread, sauteed onions, bacon frying, fresh laundry.
Where I find my Joy: In reading, in writing, in cooking, going to the cinemas during 'early bird' (in this case, the proverbial worm is no chatting teens), in helping others.
This site has introduced me to so many wonderfully talented writers, fellow fans of 'Merlin', and I've even made a few friends along the way. Who knew a simple Google search would prove to be so fruitful?
To my 'guest' reviewers, I wish I had some way of responding to your reviews. I would love to interact with you. But this site does not allow it. I wish you all would create accounts; if only for authors like myself whose work you enjoy reading can interact with you. I hope you consider it ;)
Unsafe External Link