Poll: Should I create a sequel to 'Camping Disaster? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Gallagher Girls, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Harry Potter.
Hello you wonderful people! I am Smile through the Rain!
I have been on fanfiction for almost four years and I LOVE it!
A little bit about myself!:
I am 15 years old and live in the United States.
A little about my fanfic self:
I am obsessed with Harry Potter! :)
AnD nOw OnTo ThE tHiNgS yOu EiThEr SkIp Or ReAd To PoSt To YoUr PrOfIlE.
1. FIRST NAME: Julia
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Great Grandma
3. SIBLING NAMES: Nicholas (Nick)
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About a week ago
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Ehh, they're okay I guess but what kind of question is this
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham
7. KIDS? I don't have any( I am 15), but I would like some eventually
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. Though I forget to write in it alot
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not at ALL! (Yes of course! Its like my own personal little bag of sass)
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? No. Take out the middle man. It takes too much work. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yea.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peanut butter cup.
7. SHOE SIZE? 8
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My attitude to other people. I'm not always the nicest person (A close second is my eye color)
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Best Friend. We hit High School and now we barely see eachother
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? It's a good ice breaker I guess
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, but Black sweat pants
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Food. (I mean by the time you are reading this I would have eaten something different)
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert on my Pandora
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Violet Purple
26. FAVORITE SMELL? I love the smell of the world after it rains. (Yea. I'm just deep like that)
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile or their eyes
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I just copied it from someones page haha
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Strawberry Watermelon ICE water for warm weather and Hot Coco for cold weather
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming!
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. HAT SIZE? This is a thing?... Um I don't know. haha
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. But I also wear my glasses on the weekend
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Taco's or Summer Linguini (It's Linguini noodles with a tomato, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, topping mixture. It' really good)
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Catching Fire :)
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My flower sundress i wore to my graduation
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter (I'm a true Minnesotan!)
40. HUGS OR KISSES? They both are wonderful :) I guess hugs mostly cause right now I'm single haha ;)
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do (A real boyfriend):
15 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
23 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1)CRACK open your bag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air in there?”
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM” – and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have new socks on.”
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: “This is my personal space.”
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn’t you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say “Hi Greg, How’s your day been?”
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: “That’s mine!”
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) When the lift is going down scream “we’re gonna die”
Friends vs. Best Friends
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run, girl, run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DARN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butts that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
Unsafe External Link