Author has written 53 stories for Newsies, Harry Potter, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Holes, X-Men: Evolution, X-Men: The Movie, Yu Yu Hakusho, Buffy X-overs, Song of the Lioness, Numb3rs, CSI: Miami, Grey's Anatomy, Bleach, Pride and Prejudice, House, M.D., Heroes, A Separate Peace, X-Men, Hikaru no Go, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Naruto, Princess Diaries, Four Brothers, Moonlight, Ouran High School Host Club, Star Trek: 2009, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Let's get things straight first. Literally so.
1. Gaybashers and homophobes should avoid most of my stories.
2. I am not abused. I never have been, and if things keep going the way they are, I never will be. I love both my parents, and they are both still married and still living happily together. I say this because people actually have asked if I was abused after reading some of my fics, and I have then had to look at them (or the computer, in most cases) like they're insane.
3. I realize the impossibility of all these fanfictions. That's why they're fanfictions. I know, in several, if not all of them, at least one character is not "in character." Well, get over it. Usually the summary says either "AU," "OOC," or both.
4. Yes, yes, it's true. I own nothing. Nothing but plots, my paltry few OCs, and the occasional species that I make up. And not only that, but I don't even research how many things I don't own. Most of my fics don't have disclaimers, and it's entirely because I already disclaimed everything right here. Well, it's mainly because I'm lazy.
5. I might mess up occasionally. I will not give Racetrack a fifty inch flatscreen for his eighteenth birthday in the early 1900s, but I might mess up with lightbulbs, radios, motion pictures, and y'know...trains, luxuries, little things (in Newsies fanfictions, mostly, but there could be anachronisms in other places, and I still wouldn't care). I don't care enough to fix it, so if it's bothering you...quit reading it.
6. There is no six.
7. FFN keeps changing things and insisting I read some Terms of Service crap whenever I want to post anything, which is getting extremely annoying very quickly. Funny thing about Uni. You have time, but it's not really yours. I have been writing and some of it has even found its way to the Internet. It just isn't always ending up here.
8. I have lots of trouble with that whole follow-through thing on most stories. Your best chance at reading a complete fanfic with a coherent storyline is to read one of my one-shots (and please, if I call it a one-shot, don't ask for more chapters. I wrote what I intended and there isn't any more, sorry). I've also completely abandoned the Newsies fandom and the Mighty Ducks fandom, and am deleting several of those stories because I think they are crap. And not even interesting crap. I wrote them when I was 14, people!
9. Until recently, I had a different pen-name. I was published under that name and now have changed my fanfiction persona to protect myself from lawsuits (not that anyone wants to sue me at the moment...it's just in case).
10. As indicated in #8, I recently deleted some fanfics. It's for the best. I was an angsty little kid in middle school, and wrote some dumb, plotless whumping as a result. I believe this process is referred to as cutting the wheat from the chaff/chaff from the wheat. Please no whining. If that was one of your favorite stories, seek help immediately. I didn't write cute, fluffy romps back then.
Okay, now that that's out of the way. I enjoy over twenty fandoms, and write for about as many. I'm especially fond of Highlander, Firefly, X-Men, Harry Potter, CSI:Crime Scene Investigators, NUMB3RS, Alex Rider, and Four Brothers (Alex/George is my OTP!) I recently discovered Eyeshield 21, a manga about American Football clubs in Japan, and am now completely addicted. I'm also a new convert to Ouran High School Host Club and FREAKING LOVE THE NEW STAR TREK MOVIE! /cough/ Calm down? I'm perfectly calm.
New fandoms as of December '09, which may see fic up for soon: Good Omens and Hetalia Axis Powers. Oh. My. God. I love that cracky stupid anime/webcomic madness xD and I'm on two forum roleplays for it, which is another tragic reason for the lack of fanfic up here, sorry, sorry, please no throwing things ;_; I have written some, but most of it isn't post-worthy.
As for Good Omens, I am currently devouring as much fanfic for that as possible. And I may try my hand at that disturbingly soon.
Some of my work that is not archived here is on Twisting the Hellmouth, under the name FlitShadowflame (link: ). Obviously this is mostly Buffy the Vampire Slayer fics and crossovers. A few of those fics are things I'd consider too smutty for FFN, so they'll probably never be on this site. I don't update those stories anymore - I'm way over my Buffy phase - but some of the oneshots are cute, and I almost won an award for "A Hole You Never Knew" so...
My Star Trek XI fanfic can be found at my Star Trek fic lj, flit_st_fanfic (link: ). Any post with "ficdump" in the tags has at least 17 fanfics listed in it. There are a few loose ones, sorry. Eventually I'll get all this shit archived more neatly, but most of the STXI stuff was written for the STXI kink meme, so they're too smutty to go on FFN. There are around 100 fics on that journal, so if you have a few hours to kill, it should do the job.
Ummmmm...I think that's all.
|Community:||Harry Potter and the House Royal|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|