Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Pokémon, Digimon, Dragon Ball, inFAMOUS, Kung Fu Panda, Fairy Tail, and One Piece.
Yo, this is DD and I am ready to write up my fantasies, thoughts and things that people might enjoy. Nobody has any idea on how much time, and work I put in to get an account, on this sight. But it was worth it. My picture is the kanji symbol for wolf, because that's my animal.
I might as well give you all the heads up on how I do MY stories. Most of them (If not all) are going to be crossovers, hence my user name. I am just a fan on those type of things. I may not even crossover two different things at once. I might just crossover one show (Or Movie's) attacks, names, people, places you name it. There might even be triple crossovers so cross your fingers and hope.
That's how my stories are going to revolve. But I am mostly original, don't worry.
You might see the same attacks in multiple stories but don't blame me, blame all of these universes for having similar powers. The only attacks that i plan to use alot are Rasengan, Kamehameha, and probably Chidori. The Chidori is a PROBABLY.
I might also put myself in a few of my stories (If I do then none of them are going to have any relationship with each other. If some fic's do have me and another fic has me but with knowledge from that previous fic then that just means that I am felling generous ) So if you're a fan of crossover fanfiction then I'm your guy. And since I spend most of my time in front of my laptop anyways that I'll be able to give pretty quick (if possible) updates, and uploaded chapters. (This is an 75% out of an 100% promiss. I do have a life to you know. I'm 20 and in college) Some or most of my fics are going to revolve around these...
Naruto, Pokemon, Kung Fu Panda Legends Of Awesomeness (And the movies), Digimon, Dragonball Z (Kai), Sonic X, Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kekkaishi, RosarioXVampire, Happy Tree Friends, Bleach, Kirby Right Back at Ya, High School of the Dead, One Piece, Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja, Danny Phantom, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Ben 10, Lilo & Stitch/Stich: The Series, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, One Stormy Night (Arashi No Yoru Ni), You Are Umasou, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Summer Wars, Akira, How to Train Your Dragon, Future Card Buddyfight, HunterXHunter, Toriko, Wakfu, Van Hellsing, RWBY, Highschool DxD, Parasyte: The Maxim, Hajime No Ippo, Trigun, Berserk, Log Horizon, Oumagadoki Zoo, Amagi Brilliant Park, My Hero Academia.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase.
Pokemon, inFAMOUS, Prototype, Assassins Creed, Super Mario Brothers, God Of War, Asura's Wrath, Devil May Cry, Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninja Gaiden, Dante's Inferno, Tekken, Kirby, Halo, Singularity, Bioshock, Skyrim, Spyro, KNACK, Watch Dogs, The Darkness, Super Smash Bros, Mass Effect, Evolve, Elder Scrolls Series, Fable, Fallout.
Linkin Park, Eminem, Red, Green Day, System Of A Down, Skillet, Blue Stahli, Pendulum,Your Favorite Martian (Cartoon Band: Youtube), Bass Hunter, Finger 11, Gorillaz, Skrillex, Dragonforce, Drake, Evanescence, WOODKID, Celldweller, Sum 41, Trapt, BEP (Black Eyed Peas) Imagine Dragons, Dan Bull (Youtube Celebrity), IV Seconds (Youtube Celebrity), Skull: JT Machinima (Youtube Celebrity), The Living Tombstone (Youtube Celebrity), DA Games (Youtube Celebrity), NateWantsToBattle (Youtube Celebrity), TryHardNinja (Youtube Celebrity), Crush 40, AWOLNATION, Black Tide, Rise Against, Two Steps From Hell, Adrian Von Ziegler, HDSounDI, Goukisan, TheFatRat.
So yeah, these and whatever else I can come up with. And if I can get a few guys to help me out with a few fic's then that would be great too. But I wanna see how far my work goes with just me. My FAV list is going to keep getting longer over time. When I make my OC's their information will be distributed here.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic. (I prefer the term 'lean.')
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet. Past, present, and future.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
What? Want to copy and paste? Hey if you do then don't be afraid to give your opinion about the kinds of stereotypes that you may or may not have seen here. I've seen this thing so many times but NO ONE has voiced their opinion about them. Creativity is the essence of all life you know. It's what keeps this site going, what gives people crazy ideas for their stories, what makes scientist's and doctors experiment in the labs and create new and useful stuff for us. If I could I would live in my imagination.
OC's Bio List:
Name: Jake "Cipher" Dalas.
Nickname(s): Cipher. (Preferred or only known name by most allies and enemies) J.D. (Spoken by his brother, Martin.)
Nationality: Mixed. (African American/Caucasian)
Clothes: Gray jogging outfit, with gray pants and unzipped gray hoodie. Black shirt underneath with the Assassin's Creed logo on the front and "Nothing is true, Everything is permitted" on the back in Arabic, making a circle. Wears a single strapped backpack.
Hair: Blond and short. Spikes up at the top and ruffled everywhere else.
Body Type: Strong but lean muscled from years exercise and fighting.
Eyes: Dull gray.
Personality: He has a hard to read personality. Will occasionally come off with a non-interested vibe. He sounds bored in a conversation most timers. His speech also changes to fit his mood. He could also be really interested in something but not show it, which confuses people sometimes. He also gets bored easily, especially if something doesn't have his interest, so he'll either let his mind wander or he'll leave the general area. Even if he's fighting if he's not interested in the fight he won't pay most attention to it. He's reliable but at the same time can be unemotional which makes him very blunt. Though he'll say things someone would need to hear, no matter how harsh it was spoken. Though this might make people not be able to stand him. Abuses and relishes in his powers very much, but won't do something that could generally get him in trouble...probably. Despises D.U.P. with a passion.
RWBY: Time to Say Goodbye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdWCLT7kccY
Skillet: Monster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBeYy8ecjZY (After a certain encounter)
TryHardNinja: Feed the Need https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtPYdqilm0
NateWantsToBattle: Unravel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3aE2hdSYg (After a certain encounter)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent, who aren't, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
If you're obsessed with dragons, foxes, wolves and fantasy copy and paste this in your profile. (Yo, wolf's and dragons fo' life.)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're addicted to anime, copy & paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile. (Uhhh...let's see..I'm overly random, weird and odd. I am almost certain I'm deliciously insane but I know I'm not a psychotic freak. Alright, I'ma be real, I don't think I'm psychotic.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, Bubble Blower, panache2005, .Dr1v3n t0 1n5aN1Ty., Serenity.Jones, crystalshake, KOIZUMI MICHIYO, Rain C. frosty, Pikana,ShadowWolf 2.X,Ghost Rider Fan123, Darkvizardking69, True.Oblivion, Dragonwolf12, Dimension Distorter (Bitch!! HA-HA )
1. Perfect? Don't need to be. 2. Tall? I'm gettin' there. 3. In your pajamas? Mostly. 4. Left handed? Left, straight up.
1. Friend you saw: Do you mean who, when or how many? 2. Person to text you: I don't fuckin' text. To much damn work. Call me on the phone.
3. Was today better than yesterday? Every day is the damn same...why is that?
1. Number: Uhhhhh... Color(s): Gray and black. If those aren't the most epic colors in the multiverse... 3. Fruit: A LOT! 4. Place: Pokémon World. Anime/Mystery Dungeon.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Why would I?
2. Are you happy? I'm neutral 3. Are you sad? I said I'm neutral! 4. Are you bored? Bitch, I'm neu-how many times am I gonna have to repeat myself!?
6. Are you nervous? Depends.
7. Are you tired? Always.
2. Nick names? None to speak of.
3. Eye color? Brown. 4. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius, FTW!! Rat if we're talking the Chinese Zodiac. 5. Male or female? Uhhhhh...I'm pretty sure I gotta dick. Don't know-um...don't know how to be clearer than that. 7. Smart? HO-HO, That's on the people's point of view.
8.Hair color? Black 9. Long or short? Short...I think. I don't pick it that much. 10. Sweats or Jeans? Yo...SWEATS! 11. Phone or Camera? Phone, cause you can't listen to music on a damn camera... A FUCKIN' CAMERA'S ON YOUR PHONE!! DA' FUCK!? 12. Drink or Smoke? Won't do either. 13. Righty or lefty? Again, left, straight up.
1. Eating? WHATEVER I FIND TO EAT! 2. Drinking? WHATEVER I FIND TO DRINK!
3. I'm about to: Throw on my Modern AC clothing and perform one of the most beast ass Leap of Faith's the world has ever known. 4. Listening to? It varies.
5. Plans for today? Going to join a group of Werewolves and become a pack member.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Has to be around my height. 2. Romantic or spontaneous? Being spontaneously romantic can excite any girl in bed. Just gotta know which...'buttons' to work with. YO YOU GET IT!?? CAUSE SHE DON'T KNOWWITHAODENFAINEICNAIDNIW HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? ...yeah... 2. Lost glasses/contacts? Don't own either.
3. Ran away from home? I thought about it on multiple occasions. 4. Broken someone's heart? It's not my fault I spit the truth. You should've seen the damn signs by yourself, instead of having to get a SAGITTARIUS to tell you how shit really is. 5. Been arrested? Not yet...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes 2. Yourself? Yes 3. Heaven? Yes 4. Santa Claus? Secretly...hell yeah. You ain't EVA' go'n break MY Christmas spirit. 4. Love? Yeah, whatever. 5. Do you like someone? Not yet... 6. Do you believe in God? Yes 7. Answered the truth on all questions? (Sucks teeth) Bitch, please...Hell yeah, I answered all those questions truthfully! What'chall know about my life, shiiiiit.
1. YOUR REAL NAME
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name izzle.)
(Yo, Fuck That! I ain't 'bout that life! Plus that'd sound stupid as hell.)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite soda)
7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's middle name)
8.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parents middle name)
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (3rd favorite color and the name one of your pets) Red Jynx
ZODIAC SIGNS (Bold your Zodiac Sign) - Don't be scared to add anymore info about yourself. Let the world know that you completely embraced who you are as a person.
AQUARIUS - The Slut (1/20-2/18) Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
PISCES - The Addict (2/19-3/20) EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LEO - The Cool One (7/23-8/22) Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you'll ever meet! Very beautiful. Amazing. however not the kind of person you wanna mess with... u might end up crying... 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CANCER - The Smart One. (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
ARIES- The Irresistible One (3/21-4/19) Nice Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits (11/22-12/21) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. 7 Years of bad luck if you do not repost.
(Extra Info: Our strength is being independent. Though our weakness is being unemotional...VERY unemotional. We look as if we're guided by luck. Good things happen to us because of our optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships we're always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. We have a vibrant expansive personality that is free like a bird, we can not be contained. We are full of curiosity and look towards the future, never the past. We are detached from emotions because emotions hold people back. We don't like to talk about our feelings, we just experience them and move on. We can also be reckless and irresponsible because we will jump at a suggestion of something new before weighing the advantages and disadvantages.)
TAURUS- The Aggressive One (4/20-5/20) MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LIBRA - The Partner for Life (9/23-10/22) Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CAPRICORN - The Cute One (12/22-1/19) Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it… Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One (10/23-11/21) Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. Amazing in bed. A caring person. One of a kind. Gorgeous Smile. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
VIRGO- The Promiscuous One (8/23-9/22) Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
GEMINI - The Liar (5/21-6/21) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships. Addictive. Loud. 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
Eevee Power! Help Eevee take over the world by pasting this on your profile. Credit goes to EeveeInHeat.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR
(Here's a new segment, these are going to add up as well in time.) Famous FanFic Questions/Comments:
1: How come every good NarutoXProtoype Fanfic has to have a fucking harem in it? I'm honestly tired of seeing that all the time.
2: Why is it that in most Naruto fics the author either makes Naruto too unnaturally strong or make him smarter than Shikamaru? I mean i know it's cool giving Naruto new and different powers and everything but shit people. There's a fuckin limit to it. It's also retarded for him to be smarter then Shikamaru who actually thinks his plans through, and has an IQ of 200. It's alright if you don't make Naruto as dense as he really is but to make him overly smart without a resource on how he got that smart makes no sense.
3:Why is it that practically every PrototypeXAssassin's Creed story is a fucking yaoi romance? Seriously what in da fuck? I honestly don't know how that crossover section is so famous. It's like everyone wants to see Alex tentacle rape Desmond/Altair. The ones that aren't romances are either not very good or are discontinued. Besides i honestly see it kind of impossible for Alex to be attracted to anybody. With him being a virus and all he doesn't really have any real human emotions, so love is out of the question.
4: Is there a reason practically every everybody thinks that everybody from DBZ can beat everyone from Naruto? Apparently, by DBZ standards Naruto is WEAK AS FUCK! Listen to this, people will say he's so weak sometimes that even Krillen, fucking Krillen can whup his ass. And that make's me so upset because just because people from Naruto don't have planet busting powers doesn't mean they won't be able to put up with a Super Saiyan. I also kind of want to elaborate on this a bit more because i just can't get over how everybody i talk too will come up with the conclusion that Goku can easily beat Naruto. Uh, no the fuck he can't, especially against 4th Shinobi War Naruto. Let me spit somethin' real quick. To be completely honest wit all of you I would probably rather want the ability to use Chakra then Ki. Others might think that's stupid but think about this. Ki no matter who is using it or what it's called is always the same damn thing. It's either going to be a beam or a blast but that's it. It's nothing else. Now someone like Krillen might come along and change it's shape completely and give it a new purpose, like cutting things. But it's still the same thing. The only things that Ki has over Chakra is that it's more destructive, and are automatic one hit kills but other than that, worthless. The reason it's so destructive in the first place is because Ki is only Spiritual energy. Unlike Chakra it doesn't have Physical energy to restrain it's power but because of that it's also really unfocused. So people that know how to use Ki need to learn how to work with it more then people that know how to use Chakra, so that the attacks don't blow up in their face. You see how that works? Also everybody in DBZ fight's the fucking same. You rush in to fight without a plan and it's all high speed, doing the same punching and kicking sequence for about 2 minutes before the battle starts to lean to one side. If you win hooray! If the bad guy wins here's what's going to happen. Either you lose, find some new way to train and get stronger and you can magically beat that person or if the middle of the fight you're getting your ass whupped and you find some new power out of nowhere or you just transform into something then turn the fight into your favor. That's basically all DBZ Fights. I'm not gonna lie Naruto has it's moment's where it does that too but it's not an everyday thing. Chakra on the other hand is more versatile and can be used for a bunch of different things. Ninjutsu, and Sealing. Don't know if Genjutsu would work since that attacks a person's Chakra and DBZ uses Ki only. Maybe if someone like Lee or Gai came along they would be able to match DBZ characters in Taijutsu. Don't even get me started on some of these Kekkei Genkai. Like Ki Chakra can be used to amplify your physical prowess, heighten your senses, make you fly. You know shit like that. But you can literally so much with it. Not only that a good portion of Ninja do so much tactical thinking either during or before their fight's making them that much more interesting to watch. If Shikamaru was as strong as Goku do you honestly believe that Goku would be able to win that shit, fuck no. Now it may gain a few DBZ elements here and there and that's cool and everything but it's doesn't do the same thing over and over all the time. But I'm sure that Naruto is as much of a match for Goku as Vegeta is to him. I believe that to counter Goku's transformations it would have to go something like this. This is me thinking logically. Sage Mode/Second Beast State counter's SS, Chakra Mode counter's SS2, Complete Chakra Mode/Chakra Cloak counter's SS3, Kurama Mode counter's SS4 and lastly 'Ashura' Mode counters Super Saiyan God. Though Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? Yeah. Goku wins with that one. Rasengan counters Kamehameha, Rasen Shuriken/Massive Rasengan counters Super Kamehameha. Tailed Beast Flash Bullet counters Instant Transmission and DBZ super speed. (Vanishing) But Naruto can spam helly Shadow Clones and has that crazy Uzumaki stamina.
Yeah, I believe that Naruto can face off against Goku. Won't say for sure that he'll win but he's not going to epically lose either. (Side-note: Pretty sure it's not called 'Ashura' Mode but that's what I would've named it. Sounds cool, right? ;) Better than '6 Paths' Mode or something. )
5: Stop! With the Naruto banishment's! It's also always for the same fucking reason's about not being able to get Sasuke back, or the stupidest one is that he succeeds but he get's kicked out because he hurt Sasuke! They're fucking ninja! Ninja die and get hurt! That shit is getting really old.
6:Like with Naruto being banished people need to stop making so much Ash Ketchum getting betrayed by his friends. All of his CLOSET friends are betraying him for no kind of reason. I say that because more and more reasons are becoming so idiotic and so unrealistic that people are just now starting to turn on him because he didn't win all the leagues he's been in. The craziest ones are when he was framed for murder. How simple fucking minded...You muthafucka's need to start shaping up and start creating some realistic and new ideas for those kinds of fics, and if you still want to have Ash be framed for murder then you need to come up with some incredibly realistic evidence instead of Brock and them just taking somebody's word for it. Oh and what happens afterward, a random ass Mega tournament appears out of nowhere and Ash decides to come out of whatever dark secluded place he anchored himself in to join it because all the people who betrayed him are randomly deciding to do it to. Most of them no where near strong to take on a tournament of this magnitude. And for some reason Max...the kid of the group always gets the worst of it. Ash is under an alias and starts decimating his old friends, they find out who he really is somehow and some/all of them try to apologize or dislikes him even more.
Please, there is no fucking set plot for those kinds of stories.
7: We need some more real PokemonXDigimon fics. Only few are entertaining and I really stress the word few.
8: Both inFAMOUS and Prototype have been out for years now. I know there has to be SOMEBODY out there to make a good full story about both series. I don't care who it's about. (Alex, James, Cole, Delsin) I don't care what it's about. Maybe a plot like it's set in the Evil Cole ending of Infamous 2 and James hears about what's been happening across the coast and (17 year-old (Infamous 2) or 24 year-old (Infamous: Second Son)) Delsin unlocks his powers. They both eventually team up and build their own little group from outside and inside of Cole's and decide to defeat him. That's a plot right off the top of my head right there! Seriously yo, do somethin' 'bout that. I can't 'cause I already have stories that I need to work on.
9: Over-Powered (OP) Characters should not exist unless they had actually worked for all of their power and I mean REALLY worked for it. Like 'Train your ass into the dirt as your body becomes dirt itself' hard. I won't believe that someone had worked for it unless I see the step-by-step process. Not a brief summary or the fact that they're just strong because of a certain heritage or gift. Plus OP characters along the line needs to get their assess handed to them from time to time (at least in the beginning) so that it shows that they aren't invincible in any kind of way. They need to learn some humility and not get cocky with their ability. Plus seeming like a douche just because you can beat a good number of people or know a lot of techniques is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. Flaunting your power left and right OR declaring yourself some sort of title or deity will just make others see you as annoying. Jesus help you if you do both.
(Side-note: DON'T EVER DECLARE YOURSELF A GOD! NOT BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE AN ASSHOLE, WHICH IT DOES, BUT BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE/GET BEATEN IN EITHER THE QUICKEST, CLECH'E'IST OR MOST EMBARRASSING WAY EVER! I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN!)
Trust me...I have seen it happen both the previous paragraph and the 'God' thing) a bunch of times and I have been through those emotions myself as well. If you're being a douche to a person that deserves to get put in their place for a GOOD reason; not just because the OP character has some sort of grudge or something like that against them then it's okay. Just don't go overboard. Basically being OP at the beginning of any story can make a reader easily lose interest because the OP character will just be able to curb-stomp practically anybody. There will be no epic fights or major strategy collision. Hell, you would skip the fight entirely if the OP person battled anybody. In a regular story you know that the hero usually has to win but the battles are always interesting aren't they. Power shifts from one side to another and hell it might seem like the hero won't even win sometimes. Look at Naruto and Sasuke at the Final Valley. No one really knew who was going to win that battle, yet I KNOW a good majority thought it was going to be Naruto. Hell, I thought it was going to be Naruto. The battle was so epic because of the shifting fight and the fact that there was no clear cut winner until the end.
If you plan to do a story and eventually wish to make your character OP then stop fucking up and get your shit right! Ain't nobody playing around!
10: STOP!! STOP SAYING THAT IN NARUTO/DIGIMON STORIES THAT HE'S THE DIGIDESTINED OF FUCKIN' DETERMINATION!! THAT GOT TOO OLD TO FAST!! WHY DON'T SOME OF YOU PEOPLE EVER USE SOMETHING LIKE...I DON'T KNOW...RESPECT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOK UP TO HIM BECAUSE THEY RESPECT HIM!!! THE THING THAT HE WAS STRIVING HIS ENTIRE LIFE FOR!?
11: Doesn't Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs seem like a modern Assassin from Assassins Creed? Especially when you deck him out in his white clothing and you're sneaking around? All he needs is to put the hood on. Someone...should probably play around with that idea. It would've completely awesome if Aiden had a Hidden Blade.
12: Why...hasn't someone made a KNACK story yet? Do you know that KNACK would be a good crossover story with inFAMOUS? I think it would. I mean can you imagine Knack getting turned into a human after getting sent to inFAMOUS somehow? Of course he should come up with an alias name so that if someone ask's what his power is he can say "I call my power Knack." That would be epic. It's cool to be able to use any material to beef yourself up. Cool idea. When he armors up in 'Knack Pieces' he looks exactly how he originally does. That's what we need.
13: To those that's watched Toriko, Komatsu is so damn weak and is too much of a crybaby. Make him strong. I don't care how. But he needs to keep his usual personality as well or he'd be OOC. No one would want that.
14: My God to all of you people that is making all of these inFAMOUS stories with OC's or whatever STOP with all of the COMMON powers! It's all been done to absolute death! Air, Water, Earth, Fire, (Dem fuckin' Avatar: The Last Airbender powers) and Ice ESPECIALLY!! JUST...STOP!! That's starting to get too old! I mean don't half of you even know that a big part of Second Son was because of the UNCOMMON powers!? Powers that people never suspected a conduit to have!? Smoke, Neon, Video, Concrete, Glass, Wire, Paper. Hell even Alden's Scrap power, Sasha's Black Tar and Nix's Napalm were uncommon. I can name 25 uncommon powers right now that I believe people never even THOUGHT of!
Manipulating: Sharpness, Sound, Carbon, Cells, Data (The PURE version of Video), Colors, Bodies, Wood, Iron, DNA, Sugar, Blood, Gravity, Salt, Illusions, Plasma, Ions, Atoms, Math, Magnetism, Hatred, Bones, Senses, Density and Vibrations.
See that shit? When I make my own inFAMOUS story it's going to include some of these and others. My own OC isn't going to have any of these powers though. I advise anyone who wishes to make or is making an Infamous story to use at least TWO uncommon powers. Here's a free list!
15: Like with inFAMOUS and Prototype, why the FUCK hasn't anyone made an inFAMOUS and Percy Jackson story!? Don't people understand that would be amazing!? And I mean something like Cole getting sent there after he used the RFI and all the demigods, monsters, beasts, or whatever think he's some kind of lost child of Zeus/Jupiter because of how he's throwing lightning around with no problem. Even more than any other of Zeus' kids are capable of for one, what with being able to IONIC STORM a bitch, no problem! THEN he can throw tornadoes too! I don't know what they'll think, with him using ice but, ehh. Who knows? Who cares? And he'll catch the gods attention because he'd be a mortal with incredible powers with abilities that even Zeus doesn't possess. Plus he can absorb any lightning Zeus throws at him. He'll be able to see through the mist thanks to him being a Conduit, and his powers are MORE then enough to help him against threats. Plus he would've had a power boost thanks to that RFI. Maybe...I don't know. I t can be anything. New abilities. Never running out of electricity but he still can absorb it to heal faster. I personally would have made this story about him trying to get back to his home world, so he'd probably be doing his own thing. He'd cross paths with Percy or others and yeah. He CAN fight gods. I mean really. Cole's done a LOT more impressive stuff than most of the shit the gods have done or CAN do. That'll intimidate them and will wonder if they should kill him. Good luck with that though. Besides, they're douchebags. I wouldn't mind seeing him kick some of their asses.
The Top 100 Things I'd Do
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."
79. If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attached.