Author has written 17 stories for Young Justice, and Resident Evil.
Long time reader of stories on FF.net but first time poster/author on this site.
I'm a fairly private person so you won't be seeing much stuff about me on this page. I'm just weary of the internet, that's all. Still a kid at heart despite my age. I LOVE cartoons a lot.
I've written for leisure but this is the first time I'm publishing it on FF.net. I hope the world doesn't eat me up. =X Anyway, enjoy my works!
Oh and I'm a girl, in case you're wondering since my pen name is gender ambiguous.
Story Arcs for my Young Justice fan fic, "Scenes".
Arc I (Scenes 1 to 6) - Where Kaldur attempts to confess his feelings for Brianna
Arc II (Scenes 7 to 14) - Where Brianna gradually develops feelings for Kaldur
Arc III (Scenes 15 to 30) - Kaldur & Brianna's dating years
Arc IV (Scenes 31 to 46) - The time period where Kaldur & Brianna are broken up due to Kaldur going under cover
Arc V (Scenes 47 to 58) - Where Kaldur & Brianna reconcile
This is a description of my original character, Brianna Dian, written for my Young Justice fan fic, "Scenes". This profile will get updated from time to time.
Please scroll down to the "Outfits" section to have a glimpse of how Brianna looks like.
Name: Brianna Dian. No middle name.
Birth date: 28th July 1993. She is 17 years old in Season 1 of Young Justice and 23 years old when Season 2 ends.
Marital status: Married Kaldur'ahm aka Aqualad around Sep-Oct 2018 (Read Chapter 58 for the wedding)
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Brianna had long hair that reached the middle of her back in 2010. After the incident in chapters 13-15 of the fic, her hair is now kept at a manageable shoulder length bob.
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: 1/8 Chinese from great-grandmother, 7/8 European-Caucasian.
Superhero mentor: Captain Atom
Superhero status: Was a green member of the Team in early August 2010 but gradually gained experienced and became one of the skilled senior members by 2016. During that time, she became the den's "big sister" and acted as a counselor like Black Canary to all her teenaged teammates. If the situation was too big to resolve, she would pass it onto Dinah.
After The Reach Invasion which lasted till June 2016, Brianna stepped down from the Team on 4th July 2016 and accepted the Justice League's offer to be a Leaguer. She is currently a junior member on this well known and prestigious group.
Father: Malcolm Dian
Mother: Jean Dian
Brother: Alexander Dian, 3 years younger than Brianna
Please read Chapters 13-15 of the fic for the history of the Dian family and how Brianna got her powers.
- Fire Generation. Brianna is sorta like a firebender from Avatar: The Last Airbender [ATLA] but she can only produce fire from her hands. She cannot produce flames from her feet or mouth. Needless to say, she can’t produce lightning either. Ember cannot directly manipulate external sources of fire which means she can’t make the fire come to her hand. She can however, push the fire in a certain direction when she shoots her own flames at it (See Chapter 18 as an example).
- Flight. Her fire powers grant her the ability to fly. My idea is that the Adrinz flame inside Brianna provides energy for flying. Fire does not encase her nor does she need to produce any fire for flight. She just… flies like she’s levitating.
- Enhanced Fire Resistance. Since she is a pyro, her skin is naturally more resistant to fire but it is limited as she can get burned like Zuko from ATLA. She can also survive hotter temperatures (Eg. the desert) without discomfort but she cannot survive impossible temperatures like boiling water or the Sun as let’s face it, she’s till human.
- Fire Mimicry. In rare instances, the Guardian of Adrinz will physically manifest in Brianna’s body, setting her hair and eyes on fire (see Chapter 14). Brianna does not have much control over this and this has only happened once so far so she is unsure if she can do it again.
- Weakness to the cold. Brianna is susceptible to cold temperatures and while normal humans feel warm after bundling up, it might be insufficient for her and she would need to wear thermal underwater, several layers of clothes, and possibly a heater to keep herself warm. This has gotten better over the years through meditation which allows her to spread warmth throughout her body to keep herself comfortably warm and Brianna doesn’t need to wear as many layers as before. She would not be able to maintain the meditation warmth when she’s overwhelmed in freezing temperatures though.
- Proficient in throwing knives. Just like Mai from ATLA but her knives have been modified to be set on fire so she can hurl fiery projectiles.
- Stealth. Since her mentor is Captain Atom, she has been trained in the art of stealth but when she first started out on the Team, she lacked practical experience so she was not as good as Dick Grayson aka Robin. Her confidence and skills have increased over the years and her skill level is on par with Nightwing.
- Good hand to hand combat skills. Brianna has been trained by Black Canary in hand to hand combat but she is not a pro like her non-superpowered friends who rely on it more. She can still throw a mean punch or a kick when she's in danger.
- Bri’s normal civilian outfit: White blouse with gold buttons, black pants, and black loafers. She wears a silver plated watch with a gold rim on her wrist.
You can find a fanart of it here, courtesy of BGShepard.
- Bri’s winter civilian outfit: Purple turtleneck, black jeans, red jacket, and black ankle length snow boots
- Bri’s superhero outfit: Black fire-proof long sleeved body suit from neck to toe but hands are bare. The suit has a red diamond-shaped pattern on the front and a little wave across the shoulders on the back. She has red gauntlets on both wrists that contains her stiletto knives for throwing. There is black utility belt around waist and there is a red flame shaped insignia on the middle of the belt. Black cowl on head to keep hair out of the way and to mask the face. The eye holes of the cowl are red. Black boots with a slight heel and a red stripe on the outer side of the boots along with red shoelaces.
You can find a fanart of it here, courtesy of BGShepard.
- Bri’s winter superhero outfit: It's completely white. Thermal, fire-proof body suit from head to toe, long sleeved. Special gloves to keep hands warm but won’t burn when she generates fire. Tight fitting hooded parka cum cowl to keep warm. Calf-length snow boots without heel and greyish stripes on the outer side of the boots.
I have also written a lot of fics for Leon and Ada from Resident Evil. Some I consider to be part of the "main timeline" of the RE verse and others I consider to be an "alternate universe". Below is my list so far.
1979 to 2015
Autumn some time between RE4 & Damnation (I haven't pinpointed a year lol)