Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Webkinz, Ramona Series, Ice Age, and Wreck-It Ralph.
So, here are some notes about the stories I will be uploading soon enough.
1. In all of my stories, the Sugar Rush characters look 16, but are really 19 or older in great life.
2. The pairings I have are Pumpkin Cupcake (GloydxCandlehead) and Peanut Butter Taffy (RancisxTaffyta). I will NEVER do anything different.
3. My stories are based off of each other. So the first WIR story I upload will be the first story, then the next story I upload will be the sequel to that one, and so forth. You can sort of read them out of order, but it works better if you read them in order.
4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't use use my own OCs/plots in YOUR stories unless I SPECIFICALLY say that you can. I do NOT want you to copy MY hard work.
5. VYNTRESSER has inspired ALL my stories. Please go read Wrecking Limits on her profile here on FF if something doesn't make sense. She also had a DeviantArt account that has art of all the Sugar Rush Racers as their ages in these stories I write.
6. Most animals in my WIR stories were used with permission by Kos-fan1 on DA. Do NOT use them in your stories unless you ask her permission yourself. And of you want to use my animal OCs in your story (because you can't make one yourself), ASK PERMISSION OF ME. PLEASE.
1.The Frozen stories I will be writing took much effort and time to complete. Please, if you want to use an idea, ASK. But I WILL report you if you steal my idea without permission. I post these for people to enjoy. I don't want you trying to "be creative" when you can't look up or make up your own little headcannons and plots. Seriously.
2. Any OC belongs to ME and to ME ONLY. If I find you stole the name or a character similar to it, I will report you as well. Those OCs took quite some time to create and design. Make your own freakin' OCs for Elsa's Sakes.
3. I want "Small Snowprints" to be a long story like "Wrecking Limits". Please, if you get annoyed at long updates, don't read it. It takes time to write chapters that are long and interesting, but not too fast or too slow. I still am in school, and I have church to go to as well. I also have a personal life to get away from writing. So updates may be 1-2 times a month.
What inspired you to write your first book? I have written mostly my whole life, and I just progressed from there. My cousin has been a really great writer, and I got inspired by her work, so now I write alongside her.
Do you have a specific writing style? Well, I tend to write in third-person, and I love writing romance.
Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? Usually only my OCs reflect me. Actually, every character I create has some trait from me, so they all reflect myself in them!
What books have most influenced your life most? I think "Wrecking Limits" by Vyntresser has influenced my life the most. I have gotten into a writing phase because of that story, and for a few months I was obsessed with Wreck It Ralph! Now that I have seen Frozen, I ADORE that movie, and it is my favorite. But of course, I still love Wreck It Ralph. That "book" has inspired me the most though.
If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? My cousin definitely. We help each other with our stories, share our ideas, and share our writing!! She is amazing. I also find one of my bestest friends a true mentor to me, as she is a huge writer as well. She is Thaliagrl789 on here!
What book are you reading now? I am currently still waiting for "Wrecking Limits" to update until it is finished! After that, there will be a sequel, and I will be reading that. But for a real book, I am not reading anything currently.
Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest? Hmm...I have read a few Frozen stories made by some creative authors, and I like them. As for real authors, I haven't really gone outside of my limits, so I haven't read anything by newer writers.
What are your current projects? Well, I just finished up my biggest project, "Just One More". Now I am finishing up a few other WIR stories, and working on "Small Snowprints", a Frozen story! That story is a big project of mine.
Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members. My best friends have totally supported me through my writing. Of course, my family supports me the most, but my close friends do inspire me and help me.
Do you see writing as a career? Actually, I think of it as more of a hobby. I may publish a story in the future, but I don't want writing as a career. I want to become a veterinarian!
If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? I haven't really wanted to change any stories I have written other than older stories I wrote when I was younger. Those were badly written, and I fix those over time. But newer stories I rarely change. They took too long to create and think up to just change it.
Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? I started writing probably after I read my cousin's writings. I was a "monkey see monkey do" kind of kid, being the youngest of the middle kids in my family. I always looked up to my older cousins, and I think that's how I grew a love for writing.
Can you share a little of your current work with us? Of course! Just scroll down to the bottom to read stories I have written. The categories I have written in are: Ramona Quimby, Ice Age, Wreck It Ralph, and Frozen. The Percy Jackson thing will soon be deleted, as it is more of a personal story rather than a fandom story.
Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? Definitely starting the story or getting it finished on time to start/work on another project. I never like finishing stories too quickly, but sometimes it gets challenging to fill in the parts between the beginning and the end.
Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? My favorite real authors are Avi and Beverly Cleary, because they have written great animal fiction books that I enjoy reading. Avi is amazing at fiction with animals, and Cleary writes a variety of fun books. My favorite authors here on FanFiction are Vyntresser and Thaliagrl789. They have a fascinating way of writing human fiction!
Do you have any advice for other writers? Ask for help if you need it at any time!! I ask for ideas or inspiration from family and close friends all the time! Also, be careful what you post online. It is very difficult to prove a story stolen if it is online.
Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? I adore that you guys even read my stories!! They aren't the best quality, I assure you. Go read actual books! Mine aren't as good as real stories.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||My Little Pony OC Romances|
|Focus:||Cartoons My Little Pony|