Poll: Which character do you guys want to be the first of the Titans/Villains write a letter to Beast Boy for his advice column in Ask Beast Boy? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Teen Titans, Hunger Games, and Phantom of the Opera.
Hey, ya'll! It's me, TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber.
If ya'll know me and have read my stories, you probably read my old profile, the one I wrote when I was still in 7th grade. Yes, my name is still Alyssa, I still love Star Wars and Teen Titans and I still very much enjoy ponies and jars of peanut butter. I still read and write and act and I'm not quite as socially awkward as I was before.
However, although I am still the same in a lot of ways, I'm also nothing like GSaber in just as many.
I've started writing more original work rather than fanfiction, and illustrating a bit more. I've started writing screenplays and scripts rather than outright parodies of what already is great written art. I've gotten more into performance rather than the background person who moves sets and writes skits (although those are fun as well). I'm starting high school in less than a week as well, and with the workload (which I'm not worried about), my piano time (which I'm slightly worried about), and high school swim practice (which I am exceedingly worried about), I have very limited time to spend with my friends and family and sadly, the internet.
So I suppose what I am trying to say is I am going on hiatus. How long? I'm not quite sure. Perhaps I will get to push in another chapter here or there, but its unlikely. I promised ya'll I wouldn't quit my story. That's true. However, while I was at the time joking about it, it may actually take me 30 years to complete them all.
I know, I know, a bunch of you are probably in high school or older, and you guys are rolling your eyes like "Omg, you're going on hiatus after like, a year, cuz of high school? LAME." but the truth is I'm really freaked out by it. And if this year goes anything like last year, I'll be too busy enjoying myself to sit down and try to force creativity out of my mind (which, by the way, is way more painful than waiting until you know what you want to write and writing for fun). Last year, fanfiction turned into a game I was playing with myself. "I'll do it tomorrow". Well, tomorrow turned into today turned into yesterday and soon enough, tomorrow never happened and summer started.
My point is, I have one thing to say. Just one word.
Redone as of August 2013 (just before I leave :D)
Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6.
"The cake smiles, and Pita rearranges his body fat back into normal boy form. 'I'm so happy you found me. Did you follow the trail?'"
-The Hunger Pains: A Parody
Sigh. I love the Harvard Lampoon.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can yo touch?
Some cartoon designs I made.
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sigh . . . the Octonauts.XD
Without looking, guess what time it is:
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Cupcake Wars from the tv downstairs and my mum ironing.
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
5 minutes ago to get some picture frame stands I spray painted black.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Just wrote up my new profile.
What are you wearing?
My green school shirt I sleep in and some flower-print shorts.
Did you dream last night?
Mmm-hmm. About high school. Shivers.
What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Mignight blue paint, silver paint, windows with sheer white curtains, 3 wall frames with movie reel/Hollywood-style camera pictures and motivational sayings about acting, a golden mask from Hobby Lobby, a caricature of myself I had done at the Kemah Boardwalk, 2 Star Wars posters (one of the characters as a rock band, and another of the original movie), and a cork board with playbills and pictures all over it.
Seen anything weird lately?
Ummm . . . I saw the pony video 'Bookz' a couple weeks ago. That was pretty weird.
What do you think of this quiz?
Better than watching paint dry, I suppose.
What is the last film you saw?
I saw Planes yesterday. It was really cute. :)
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A transfer to a different high-school. Or a new house near the high school so I'm forced to transfer there. Mirrors for my wall. And a baby goat with black fur. And a goldfish. And tickets to New York for me and my friends.
Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My favorite music groups are Owl City and Simple Plan. And I also love Broadway music.
If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Calories wouldn't matter and people could choose what school they want to go to.
Do you like to dance?
When no one laughs and are dancing with me, sure.
My father claims he knew him personally.
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Etcetera. I just love weird names, I'd call her Ceta or Tera for short.
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Anakin. He'd love me for all eternity.
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What would you buy?
Yogurt covered pretzels and a SoBe Fuji Apple and Pear.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Do goldfish count? If not, probably an octopus.
3. Whos your favorite redhead?
My friend Cassia.
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Cinna-Stack French Toast with hashbrowns on the side. Mmmmmm . . .
5. Last book you read?
Hehe . . . does my yearbook count?
6. Describe your mood with one word.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
During our musical this year, I ran into a trifold backstage and cut my lip on my braces. I was bleeding. Show had to go on, though. :P
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Jack. Over six feet. He could probably lift me onto his shoulders so I could climb out and leave him for dead- ahem, I mean go get help.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Pics of my and my two theatre friends in our costumes for two of our plays.
11. Favorite Soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A school shirt.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Planes. It was really cute. XD I love El Chupacabra.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer/cartoon character you have had the hots for:
Actor - Taylor Lautner (when he was Sharkboy, none of this puppy-boy Jacob crap)
Singer - Adam Young is very attractive. -
Cartoon Character - I gotta say, Despicable Me 2 was an awesome movie and Antonio hit it spot-on. XD
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
I adore the Dulce de Leche cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. *throws pillow at person yelling "CHEESECAKE DOESN'T COUNT!"*
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Pita and hummus.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yup. Converse is quality, but I need to tie and re-tie them to be comfortable. :P
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Barbies! I used to draw on their faces and pull them around in this red wagon.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
No. I just eat whatever is given to me.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
23. When's the last time you had gummy worms?
Not in a looooong time.
24. What's your favorite fruit?
Kiwi. Yum. :D
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
26. Do you like running long distances?
No, I suck at it. I almost died at cross country last year. My legs are very short . . .
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
I'm from Texas, what do you think?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
White with newspaper printing on them. I have a variety of pillows amd throwblankets of many shapes and sizes strung amongst the sheets.
29. Whats your favorite flower?
I like roses, I guess.
30. Do you do ballet?
I used to. When I was like, 7.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
. . . my mind just flipped to She-Zow for some reason.
33. Do you watch SpongeBob?
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
35. Do people consider you smart?
Yes, but I believe creative is a better word.
36. How many piercings do you have?
None, because when I wanted them, I was too young, and by the time I was old enough, I didn't want any anymore.
37. Are you signed on AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Yes. It actually kinda sucks.
39 .How do you feel about your family?
I love my fam, but most of the time I just want to roll my eyes and walk away.
40. Do you have an iPod?
41. What time do you go to bed?
Around 10, 10:30.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
A CD for Guys and Dolls karaoke . . . that was our musical I cut my lip in.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Lilo and Stitch. And Cars, weirdly enough.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Caesar. Num num.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I'd love a baby goat with black fur. But liquid latex, prosthetics, and theatre makeup would be nice too.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
My aunt, uncle and cousins that currently live in the Philippines, where I'm from.
47. Do you like hugs?
From my friends.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach:
"Liking someone a whole lot" can cause nerves when they hug you goodbye.
49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They pronounce my last name the Spanish way- font-a-nEEYA.
50. Do you watch college football?
If I must.
51. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore if I'm really tired. Like really really really tired.
52. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Err . . . sometime early in the morning. Around four I guess?
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Right now? Probably my binder with everyone from my 8th grade year's signatures on it. And my Stitch pillow pet.
54. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
55. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Only after a few hours.
56. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Not really anymore.
57. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My friends, on the last day of school.
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Coconut Passion from Victoria's Secret.
59. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Black hair, brown/hazel/green eyes. Sigh . . . XD
60. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
I really don't like either, but coffee tastes kinda good when its iced and has whipped cream on top.
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Mushrooms and green bell peppers.
62. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
63. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
I used to have a fish. But that doesn't count, does it?
64. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Canada. The Philippines. Japan.
65. FIRST JOB?
I'm am merely a child!!
66. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
67. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
I used to think I had perfectly straight teeth, then I actually went to an orthodontist and they gave me braces. I hate them.
68. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
1. Two, maybe.
69. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Ugh, it looks so childish next to my friends'./
70. ANY BAD HABITS?
I pick at my nails when I get scared, mad, or bored.
71. DO LOOKS MATTER?
For people, not really, but gosh try at least to have basic hygiene if you can afford it.
72. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Macaroni and cheese.
73. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Around 95 mph.
74. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
"When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City.
75. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
76. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
77. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
September. It's the one month of school where the homework is pretty light so we can get used to school again, but you can still see your friends every day.
78. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Black. Very, very black.
79. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I can play piano. My biggest accomplishment is learning how to play the full version of The Entertainer (the ice cream truck song to some of you) by Scott Joplin at age 9.
80. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
What's it to you? I haven't chosen a side yet, I prefer to stay undetermined until I understand our political society enough.
81. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
The most beautiful, fastest, most amazing lime green Hot Wheels you've ever seen.
82. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Imaginary . . .
Unsafe External Link