Author has written 59 stories for Hunger Games, Twilight, Wicked, Les Misérables, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Les Miserables, and Phantom of the Opera.
ᐊᐃᓐᖓᐃ. My name is Ashley. I live in Canada and I love writing Fan Fictions. Some of my favourite book series are The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Knight Errant and Twilight. I have a facebook page: MissFiyerabaMeponineSherlock. Like it maybe?
I am absolutely obsessed with Les Misérables right now. Like completely obsessed. And I absolutely love Samantha Barks. She is my absolute favourite Eponine. She is just amazing! Especially in the 25th anniversary concert, not to mention the movie. I love shipping Marius and Eponine. I've never really liked Cosette, though Katie Hall was pretty good in that roll. I find Cosette to be bland. She has no personality, at least, not in the musical/movie. In the book she did. Well, in the book she was annoying, which, when you think about it, is kind of a personality.
My favourite actress would have to be the amazing Kristin Chenoweth. I absolutely love her, especially in Wicked and Pushing Daisies. Kristin Chenoweth is just awesome. I loved her auto biography, A Little Bit Wicked.
Here is my Les Misérables roleplaying forum, and the only Les Mis forum that offers French: http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/The-Barricade-of-Freedom-Le-Barricade-de-Lib%C3%A9ration/134621/
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer- Post this on your profile!
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
I promise to remember Bella
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. Oh the irony...
Copy this if: you think books are way better then movies.
Copy this if: You think Gale is perfect for Katniss.
Copy this if: You want Pushing Daises to come back on TV.
Copy this if: You think swords are overrated and knives and bows and arrows are much better.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words.
At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MUAHAHAHAA? Oh look, something shiny!:P
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile. if they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile! (what, just like three times??)
Did you know...?
Kissing is healthy.
It’s good to cry.
Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
Lying is actually unhealthy.
You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
It’s actually true; boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
It’s impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
Chocolate will make you feel better.
Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
A good friend never judges.
A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
Boys aren't worth your tears.
We all love surprises.
Take twelve characters you like and answer the following questions!
1. Gale Hawthorne
2. Katniss Everdeen
3. Alice Cullen
4. Buffy Summers
5. Olive Snook
6. Bellatrix Lestrange
7. Riley Finn
8. Willow Rosenberg
-You're out on a night out with 8 when you're savagely and drunkenly attacked by 2. What does 8 do?
Well, Willow is a witch so she'd probably cast some type of spell to protect us.
-What would happen if 9 got 6 pregnant?
Bellatrix would be thrilled, she loves Voldemort. Voldemort, once the child was born, would teach that child to be very evil.
-5 and 11 go to a strip club. What happens?
Spike and Olive in a strip club? Well, I guess I can sort of imagine Spike in a strip club, but Olive? I would have to assume that Olive would be drunk, so that couldn't end well.
-7 and 12 are making out when 4 walks in. What's 4's reaction?
Drusilla and Riley? Buffy would freak out and probably drive a stake through Drusilla's heart.
-4 pulls up beside you, and offers you a lift. Will you take it?
Probably, Buffy is awesome.
-Why is 6 afraid of 7?
(7 8 9 lol jk) Bellatrix would NOT be afraid of Riley. It'd probably be the other way around.
-10 is getting ready to marry 5, when 9 runs in to stop the ceremony. What is 9's reason?
Angel getting married to Olive and Voldemort interrupts? I really have no clue. I mean, I could see Buffy breaking them up, but Voldemort? Can't see that.
-Give a title of a movie about 3 and 12.
Fairies vs Vampires.
- 10) Fill in the blanks: "(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship, until (9) runs off with (2). (1), brokenhearted, has a short relationship with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (8) and finds true love with (3)."
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night (ONLY SOMETIMES THOUGH)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. (Especially putting make up on guys. It is so fun ;P)
Like being the star of every thing
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
Girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
Top 71 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Hold an auction.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Ask every passenger coming if you can borrow a tampon. Especially effective if victim is male. Even more effective if you yourself are male.
31. Throw a rave.
32. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
33. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
34. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
36. Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
37. Drum on every available surface.
38. Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
39. Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
40. Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
41. Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
42. Propose to the other passengers.
43. Challenge people to duels.
44. Sell girl scout cookies.
45. Bring a large pile of ice. Build an igloo on the floor.
46. Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
47. Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
48. Stick your tongue out. Act like it's a cigarette, and ask someone for a lighter.
49. Pitch a tent on the floor, and "camp out" for the weekend.
50. Play "I've got your nose" with the other passengers.
51. Shout "Food fight!"
52. Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
53. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
54. Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
55. Elevators were practically MADE for river dnce!
56. Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
57. Make sushi.
59. Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops
moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
60. Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
61. Practice your kung fu.
62. Make race car noises when people get on and off.
63. Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
64. Fly a model airplane.
65. Do yoga.
66. Play the accordion
67. Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
68. Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
69. Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
70. Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
71. Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are 4 Ever
None of that sissy crap. Are you tired of those 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of truths to our friendship.
1. When you are sad, I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard.
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared, I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, stay the heck away from me until you are well. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall, I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
Things My Mother Taught Me List:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Put this on your profile if you think abortion is wrong.
'I went to a party, Mom'
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
My own blood's all around me,
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mom
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
Alright, now Imma stop taking from other profiles :P and just be my crazy self. First of all, taco. Anyways, lemme tell ya about my tacollama named Sheldon.
Sheldon, the tacollama
Sheldon is a tacollama. All tacollamas live in Sarcasm Land. But the name 'Sarcasm Land' is a misnomer. Sarcasm is illegal in Sarcasm Land because of Sheldon. Sheldon doesn't like Sarcasm, he doesn't understand it. He said it tried to kill him once. So, Sheldon was president of Sarcasm Land for 2.5 seconds, during which; he made sarcasm illegal. If use sarcasm, he'll send a radioactive missile to blow up Spain. Now, you might think that if you use sarcasm in a different language you'd be okay. You'd be wrong. One time, a young man from Paris used 'sarcasme', now, let's just say that man no longer has arms... or legs... or ears... or eyes... or even a head for that matter. Being a tacollama, Sheldon loves tacos. But, he hates burritos. If you eat a burrito, he may try to kill you violently. He's not too fond of soft tacos, but he won't kill you if you eat one. So remember, each time you eat a burrito, or use sarcasm, or 'sarcasme', remember; Sheldon is watching you.
ME IS AN EVIL BUNNYPOTOMUS! MWA HA HA! What? What did I do? Oh, did I go crazy again? Wait, again? Did I ever stop being crazy? No, Joe even told me so. What? Joe doesn't exist? Well then. Hmph! Does everybody know the song 'Here Comes Santa Clause'? Well, I have my on version. And a one, two, one, two, three, four;
Here comes a little duck, here comes a little duck, right down little duck lane. He's eating a horse and eating a dolphin while eating a train. Then comes a sharky and eats the duck, so you'd better run to night. Say your prayers and hide under your bed cause the zombie-duck comes tonight.
Did y'all think that was scary, or creepy? You should hear my version of 'Friday'. No, on second thought, you don't want to know. Trust me. Wait, no, don't trust me. NEVER TRUST A CRAZY PERSON, trust me. I can be serious. Wanna see? Serious serious serious serious serious serious serious serious serious. Did y'all really think it was possible? Do you like peanut butter? Cause I like pickles. Why do I like pickles? Because mayo. That's why... yep, that's a logical explanation. Mayo. OMG. OMG. OMG. You'll never guess what just happened! My pet rock gave birth to twins... again.
Now, just to be weird, I will quote my favourite line(s) from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet
Wherefore art thou Romeo
Deny thy father and refuse thy name,
Or if thou wilt not be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet
(aside) Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?
'Tis but thy name that is my enemy
Thou art thyself though not a Montague
It is not hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man
Oh be some other name!
What's in a name?
That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet
So, Romeo would
Were he not Romeo called
Retain that dear perfect that he owes
Without that title
Romeo, doff thy name
And for thy name which is no part of thee
Take all myself
On My Own Les Miserables, Samantha Barks version
Do You Hear the People Sing Les Miserables, 25th anniversary version
A Little Fall of Rain Les Miserables, Queen Theatre version with Samantha Barks and Gareth Gates (fave Marius)
Basically the whole score of Les Mis Les Miserables, most versions
Mon Histoire French Les Miserables
Un Peu De Sang Qui Pleure French Les Miserables
Unsafe External Link