Author has written 21 stories for Castle.
Hello there, my fellow fanfic readers!
My name is Gorane and I'm from Spain. I started reading fanfiction as a teen, which was a loooong time ago :P (I'm just 31, but yeah, has been a while). My first love was The X Files (man, those two drove me crazy...), but now I'm totally and absolutety obsessed about Castle. I love all of it, the show, the cast, the crew, the writers and obviously, the fanfiction. I think this is one of the most talented fandoms out there.
I started writing about a year and a half ago. You can see by reading my first stories, that I've improved a lot, but I still need you to be kind with me. As you can deduce, English is not my mother language, and that means that this is a little bit harder for me than it may be for native English speakers. That said, I'm always open to corrections and suggestions to improve my grammar and writing skills. Every help will be welcome :)
If you want to know more about me, or just follow my random posts in the social media, take a look at these:
My Tumblr: If you wanna follow me, please DO!
My Twitter: @thebeatgoeson29
Thanks a lot for reading and for all the support you guys give to my stories. Every alert makes my day :D
Just for the fun of it
Ten random facts about myself:
1. I learnt most of my english penpaling, reading fanfics and watching tv shows/movies.
2. My fangirl persona is somehow unknown to most of my friends...
3. I love being alone but hate feeling lonely.
4. I LOVE chocolate in any kind of size, color and shape.
5. I'm faithful to death in any kind of relationship, make it be friends and/or lovers.
6. I ALWAYS reply to all the reviews I get. (need to change this one... lack of time and also my memory sucks. Sorry :()
7. I'm the eldest of five sisters. My mom's the eldest of six. All girls!
8. I've always wanted to wear glasses but I can't stand them! (not even sunglasses). They kind of tickle my nose and that drives me crazy.
9. I love children and want to have a big family someday.
10. My chidhood dream was becoming a doctor. I never made it and I still dream about it... :P