Author has written 4 stories for Doctor Who, Outnumbered, and Castle.
Hullo! Anyone for some afternoon tea? Yeah...I'm not really like that and neither are most brits, for any of you stereotypers out there! :)
My Favourite TV shows are (not in any order), Doctor Who, Castle, Outnumbered, Rizzoli and Isles, Body of Proof, NCIS and Friends! My Favourite books are (again not in any order!), The Harry Potter Series (Read them all once...or twice...or three times!), Shiver, Tess Gerritsen's Rizzoli and Isles series, The Hunger Games (Thanks to my friend Imogen to introducing this to me!),Confessions of Georgia Nicholson and The Percy Jackson series!
Hair - Brownish
Eyes - Dark Brown
Height - Tallish
Name - Georgia
Gender - Female!
Country - England
Oh and I reeeaaaalllllyyyy want to be an actress when I am older so look out for me!
One thing you should no about me is that I dont write or read anything M rated so dont expect M fics from me!
AND I AM FINALLY ON TWITTER, FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME AND GIVE ME IDEAS AND THE LIKE! (@Georgia_Pup)
Time for Some Random Stuff
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination
(.• (.•pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
Down The Stairs
The real proof that there's intelligent life out there is because they've never tried to contact us.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
When all else fails, use duct tape.
There's nothing that can't be fixed by: A) duct tape B) chocolate or C) running it over. I prefer option C.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile. (Note from A Toxic Detective, I myself CONSTANTLY threaten my computer my dads!)
If you've ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile. (Another note from A Toxic Detective, I only do it when I'm watching Doctor Who and Matt Smith comes on! *Goes off into dreamy land*)
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
When in doubt...throw a chair.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not
know what time it is.
I've Done 1, 2, 5, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40 out of 40 Stupid Things.
1 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
2 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
3 You have ran into a glass/screen door
4 You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
5 You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks
6 You have ran into a tree (And then apologized - I'm not rude xD)
7 It IS possible to lick your elbow
8 You tried to lick your elbow
9 You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm
10 You just tried to sing them
11 You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen
12 You have choked on your own spit
13 You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.. (parts of it)
14 You didn't notice that in the last question 'the' was spelled twice
15 You just looked at it
16 Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde
17 A LOT of People have called you slow
18 You have accidentally caught something on fire (Yeah, like MY HAIR!)
19 You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes
20 You have caught yourself drooling
21 You've fallen asleep in class
22 Sometimes you just stop thinking
23 You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
24 People are often shaking their heads and walk away from you
25 You are often told to use your 'inside voice'
26 You use your fingers to do simple math
27 You have eaten a bug
28 You are taking this test when you should be doing something important. (Like dishes)
29 You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it
30 You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand or pocket
31 You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don't even when you know it won't happen to you, like on a myspace...
32 You break a lot of things
33 Your friends know not to use big words around you
34 You sometimes tilt your head when you' re confused
35 You have fallen out of your chair before
36 When you're laying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling/wall.
37 The word 'like' is used many times a day
38 You called a friend and then completely forgot what you were gonna say
39 You have spelled your name wrong
40 You have drawn a disformed heart
How You Know If You Are Obsessed With Doctor Who:
1) You would rather spend time watching DW than anything else.
2) Whenever something Who-ish comes up, you're chest tightens.
3) You write and read DW fanfictions.
4) You make up a DW word
5) You make your mom go to the library during school just to get DW books. (More like Classic episodes)
6) You beg your parents to stay up late at night and watch DW.
7) You base your schedule on when the next DW episode will be on TV.
8) During the day, all you can think about is DW.
9) You "pretend" that you are friends with the Doctor and a blue highlighter of yours is the sonic screwdriver.
10) You search the internet for a sonic screwdriver, and get the app on ur itouch/phone.
11) You search the internet for a shirt that says "I'd rather be watching Doctor Who".
12) In an essay, you destroy human dignity, then say "I'd rather be a Time Lord".
13) You listen late at night for the wheezing sounds of the TARDIS.
14) You wonder what situations you can put yourself in to be able to find the Doctor.
15) You copy and paste this onto your profile.
16) You have tried fish-sticks and custard. (One day when my parents let me!)
17) You begin to wonder if that nasty teacher that has it in for you is really a human or not... (*Cough*Mrs Hatfield, my RS teacher*Cough*)
18) You begin to wonder in general if all the people around you are human.
19) You find yourself wishing that the TARDIS would appear in the classroom before a big test and take you away so you can study.
20) You begin to want to take engineering so you can learn to pilot the TARDIS.
21) Instead of using the phrase "Two Heads are Better than One", you use the phrase, "Two Hearts are Better than One".
22) DW is your favorite conversation starter.
23) YOU WANT YOUR OWN TIME MACHINE/TARDIS!!
24) You buy a telescope just so you can look for a flying blue box every night.
25) You are deathly afraid of Christmas Trees (The Christmas Invasion), Scarecrows (Family of Blood / Human Nature), Angels (Time of Angels / Flesh and Blood / Voyage of the Damned), Planes (Midnight), and Engines (The Beast Below).
26) You cried in many of the DW episodes
27) You are reading all of these and saying yes to most of them!
28) When you can't get to sleep, you get out of bed and look out your window to see if a TARDIS has landed/crashed in your garden
An Impossible Astronaut is coming for you
Specifically on the Day of the Moon
So beware the Curse of the Black Spot
You might meet the Doctor's Wife
In the Rebel Flesh
And meet the Almost People
When a Good Man Goes To War
So what the hell? Let's Kill Hitler
But your Night Terrors are coming
Especially for The Girl Who Waited
Who kept her faith in The God Complex
Whilst the shops called for Closing Time
As The Wedding of River Song drew near.
If you really HAVE to be on Doctor Who when you're older, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile
You know you live in 21st century when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you're random, and proud of it, post this onto your profile.
If your friends are considering torturing you to shut up about a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours a day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy this onto your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have read past 2 in the morning, copy this onto your profile.
Pairings I Support in...
Castle/Beckett (well DUH)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
And all the other CANON pairings
Doctor Who (Ready, this might be quite a long list and breathe...)
Eleven/Alex (my OC in case you havent read my story!)
Ten/Donna (STRICTLY platonic)
Eleven/Amy (Platonic and not!)
Lily/James (school age fics, LOVE 'EM)
The Maximum Ride Series