Poll: Which is more awesome? DRAGON, or VAMPIRE? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Invader Zim, Witch & Wizard, Dora the Explorer, Greek Mythology, Mortal Instruments, Sisters Grimm, Pandora Hearts, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Naruto, Crimson-Shell/クリムゾン・シェル, and Karakuridôji Ultimo/機巧童子ULTIMO.
My Pen Name is pronounced "darkness-see shee". Lots of people just nickname me Sidhe (pronounced "shee") for short. A few people refer to me as Bel.
Am I entirely sane? Well no. No I am not.
My avatar is currently Echo from Pandora Hearts.
INTERESTS: (kindly don't diss)
Alice in Wonderland
Blood of Eden
Legend of Zelda
Most Recent Story:
Most Recently Updated:
3. June 2nd, 2013 - No, Never, No Way, Leave Me Alone (Chapter 4, completed)
2. June 30th, 2013 - A Box of Oranges (Chapter 8, incomplete)
1. September 26th, 2013 - A Box of Oranges (Chapter 9, incomplete)
My Original Characters:
Ryan Sanders: (A Bad Way to Die)
Canna Reynolds: (A Bad Way to Die)
Mathew Reynolds: (A Bad Way to Die)
Darina Talle: (How to Raise the Dead)
Alysa Stereau: (The Field Trip)
Roy: (Break the Punching Bag; The Cooler of Good and Evil)
The KD Fangirls: (The Cooler of Good and Evil) Including Henrietta, Darlena, Myrtle, Janine, Stomach Problems, and Beatrice Mallory
I realize I have been fairly inactive in FanFiction lately. I don't really recall the last time I've updated a story or my community, but I guess it's been quite a while.
That isn't to say I've lost interest in this site ...
... I'm just saying that I am no longer particularly motivated to continue many of my stories.
As a result, the stories I dub annoying or too much of a bother for me to continue, I will delete. Looking back at everything, I really don't think those stories were all of my best work. There are several that stick out in my mind that I really would like to keep on going, but as for the others, well, I don't even know why they're still floating in the system.
So, in order to keep things consistent, I will no longer post a new story unless all of it is waiting in the computer, ready to be posted at any time. I will also delete most of my stories, but I'm going to keep all the ones I think are good
If you do have me on your favourite authors list, and you only added me because you liked several of my stories, and I happen to delete them ... feel free to remove me from your list at any time. No hard feelings on either side.
Any updates on deleted stories, or any stories that have been completed and I will leave on, will be listed below.
1. Wednesday May 29th, 2013. Deleted Words Written in Darkness (uninteresting), The 100 Deaths of Dylan (lost interest), That Crazy Shaman Guy (unrealistic crossover), Stars (unrealistic plot), and Stupid Rabbit and Seaweed Head (not well written) in given order. Though I realize that The 100 Deaths of Dylan gave me a lot of hits, I realized upon reading Nevermore ... that I really didn't give a shit about what happened to him either way. So yeah. Stars also gave me a lot of hits, but my own characters were beginning to frustrate me. There were a lot of plot holes as well.
2. Sunday June 2nd, 2013. Updated and Completed No, Never, No Way, Leave Me Alone. I will most likely not delete this story. I have also decided that Zim's Monologue will stay a oneshot because in my opinion, it's better off a oneshot. Thus, it is Completed. Deleted Laments of the Gods because of poor quality (in my opinion) and lack of motivation to continue.
3. Thursday September 26th, 2013. Updated A Box of Oranges. I will continue this, and as soon as I'm done, I'll go through the first few chapters and ... fix ... them. Granted, the first few chapters were written a few years ago and aren't ... that ... good ...
4. Monday, March 10th, 2014. Today is Oswald Baskerville from Pandora Hearts' Birthday! Congratulations, Glen! You tell that Juri who's boss!
Unsafe External Link