Author has written 5 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Symphonia, Harry Potter, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and Truth series, Dawn Cook.
About my pen name: Xandera is my Organization XIII name from Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts was the setting of my first fanfic, and it's just a fun series of video games. Orelia is a character I helped to create for a friend's original series of novels. Creating Orelia is kind of what made me consider writing again.
Interests: My interests are varied. I'm usually reading two books at once and listening to one in my car. I also write in video game worlds (mostly RPGs) and I watch a variety of television shows. My writing generally will be intended for humor. This means I don't care much about ships. Of course I prefer certain pairings in each fandom, but it isn't likely to influence my writing. I will always take requests, though I make no promises about how quickly things will get done. My muses are very fickle.
This is a writing exercise to help with character development and interaction. It already existed... somewhere, but when working through it recently, I found myself wanting more questions. The first 25 are original, and the rest were written by Avery-Lou and myself. It's very simple. Create a numbered list with 12 characters (hopefully from the same story, or multiple if you want promts for crossover fics) and answer the questions. Examples will be at the bottom.
01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11? What subjects would they teach?
02) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
03) 10 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
04) What is or would be 9's favorite book?
05) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
06) For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should he/she share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
07) 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together.
08) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
09) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
21) What is 6's secret?
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of, 7 or 8?
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
25) Who would 4 rather make-out with, 7 or 11?
26) Who would win if 12 and 4 played chess?
27) How would 10 wish 9 a happy birthday?
28) How much time does 10 spend in the bathroom/in front of a mirror every day? Why? What is he/she doing?
29) 1 wears a costume to surprise 4. What does he/she wear and why?
30) 7 and 1 are being held captive by 3. What happened?
31) 7 is being blackmailed by 12. For what?
32) 8 and 4 are fighting over the remote. What program do they end up on?
33) What did 7 give 4 for Christmas last year?
34) Who would win if 5 and 8 played one-on-one basketball? What if they chose teams of their closest friends?
35) Who is more likely to pass a Calculus exam, 2 or 1?
36) 3, 6, and 10 go to the movies. What happens?
37) If 12 and 2 had superpowers, what would their super name be?
38) What would 2 do in 3’s secret arts & crafts room?
39) A wizard offers to turn 2 into an animal. The catch? 4 gets to choose which one.
40) 12 tells 2 a lie about 11 and 7. Write the conversation.
41) What is 6’s ringtone for when 9 calls him/her?
42) 3 finds 1 stuck halfway up a tree. How did 1 get there? Why can’t he/she get down? What will 3 do about it?
43) 9 and 5 are having a conversation when suddenly 9 starts speaking in another language. Why? What happens next?
44) 10 wants to embarrass 2. Why? How? What happens when 11 finds out about it?
45) 3 is meeting 10's parents for the first time. How does it go?
46) 12 is at 2's house when the power goes out. How do they entertain themselves?
47) It's the zombie apocalypse! 8, 5, and 3 are the last survivors, while the other nine have been infected. Do they fight, run, or succumb to the undead horde?
48) 10 and 2 are sitting next to each other on a plane, where 4 is a flight attendant. What happens?
49) 5 is telling his/her kids a story about 9 and 7. What's the story?
50) Would 2 rather be stranded on a desert island with 1 or trapped in a cave with 8?
51) Would 4 rather have 3 as his/her boss or 11 as his/her employee?
I feel that there are three different ways to answer these questions.
You can answer as yourself, the author:
Who would win if Sherlock and the (eleventh) Doctor played chess?
- Really? Gah, this is such a tough question! It would probably be a stalemate. After several games, they would be able to predict each others moves to the point that five turns in, the game would be decided. John and Amy would be left standing there trying to figure out what happened.
You can answer as one or more of the characters mentioned in the question (with the author present):
How would Captain Hammer wish Doctor Horrible a happy birthday?
- Hammer: How do I always greet the Doc? With a punch to the face. (I give him an incredulous look) Oh, alright, it's his birthday. Hmmm... I'll smash his latest invention into a bunch of tiny pieces and then throw a car at his head. Is that better? (Sigh)
Or you can answer as your protagonist:
How much time does Lily Evans spend in front of the mirror every day? Why? What is he/she doing?
- James: My Lily-Flower? I really have no idea about her morning routine, since I can't get up the stairs of the girls' dormitory. But oooh, to be a fly on the wall while she puts on her makeup. Or to be the lipgloss... *sighs dramatically* Too bad my animagus is a stag. There has to be a way to slip my two-way mirror into her room. Oh, Alice!
Hope you enjoy it, feel free to PM us with any particularly amusing or insightful answers :)
What's in a Name?
I have ideas for maybe 5 more chapters, but reader input is still valued. I want to see what you guys come up with!
The Hammer is his WHAT?
A chapter-fic I'm working on in the Dr. Horrible universe. Essentially, what happens when Doc accidentally turns himself into a woman?
As the title suggests, I'm working on a steampunk version of Cinderella. I have 2 chapters done, 3 more started, and I've outlined up to chapter 14. We'll see what happens, I don't even know how long this will end up being. Maybe 20 chapters?
There's always a chance that an idea for a oneshot will pop into my head. In any fandom. Some find there way up here, and others are doomed to spend eternity in a notebook or on my hard drive. They'll have plenty of company there.
I think the idea of having pictures for each of your stories is awesome, but haven't taken the time to work with it yet. Please continue to enjoy my unrelated Doctor Who avatar until I figure something out.
Universal Disclaimer: This is FANfiction! Obviously I don't own the stories that inspired me. Thank you and have a nice day. Keep reading, writing, and reviewing, everyone!