Author has written 7 stories for Robin Hood BBC, Doctor Who, Heroes, and As the World Turns.
I'm Bea, I'm 32 and a closet writer since 3rd grade. I have dozens and dozens of stories jumping around in my head and after five years of reading everyone else's I have finally decided to share them with you all. I hope I don't bore you. I have plans for stories for Robin Hood BBC, Doctor Who, Torchwood, and Moonlight. That is if you guys like what I write of course. I am a true fanfiction geek. I am always searching for new sites and authors for my favorite shows. SO I am like you, and I hope to keep updating my stories as fast as I can and never disappoint.
I was never a fan of OC in any story. I was always "If the writer's don't write it in the show/movie/etc. then who good could it be?". Now, I write the characters and stories that I wish had been included in my fave shows. I love to think of new ways to expand on what the wonderful writers have given us. You will probably never see one of my stories that does not have a new character as one of the leads. But I hope that does not deter some of you from reading my stuff anyway.
I promise to try to personally respond to every review.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
- First time you play a newly purchased CD. Before you realize that you paid 17 bucks for a CD that has one or two good songs.
- Watching a "perp" get tazered on cop shows. In that same vein, seeing some moron getting goaded (I prefer skewered) by a wild bull. They had it coming, leave the poor thing alone!
- Little kids in shopping carts. Hell, they aren't on the floor messing up my store that I have to clean up later.
- The sound of shotgun being loaded and cocked. I have never fired a gun, but I do like the sound of one being loaded. I am an action movie junkie!
- Bad horror movies. Now, not Paris Hilton/House of Wax bad, but Killer Klowns from Outer Space/'80s - early '90s bad.
- Period Romance Movies. What can I say, I want my romance delivered with an accent.
- Finding that perfect gift. My family and friends will agree that I cannot wait until the holiday or birthday to give out presents. It annoys them, but they humor me.
- Vin Diesel movies. STOP LAUGHING! I can't help but watch that beautiful man on film.
- Cooking shows on Sunday mornings. I never make what I watch, but I do enjoy the process
Tv Shows and Pairings
Robin Hood BBC - Robin/Marian; Marian/Gisborne; Gisborne/OC
Torchwood - Ianto/Jack
CSI:NY - Danny/Lindsey; Danny/Flack
Ugly Betty - Daniel/Betty - OF COURSE!
As The World Turns - Nuke/Loah - I love my boys!!
I have made a few Luke and Noah videos. They're posted on YouTube -
"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain
"Whoever said money can't buy you happiness didn't know where to shop." --Anonymous
"Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them."
"Anyone with gumption knows what it is, and anyone who hasn't, can never know what it is. So there is no need of defining it." --"Anne of Island" by L.M. Montgomery
Now, stop reading my bio and read some stories. That's why you're here, ain't it?! :)
Unsafe External Link