Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
My name is Angela, I live in the UK and I own a cat called Noodle.
I'm highly doubting that most people read these profiles, which probably explains why I'm admitting to my fanfic kinks so freely... Most of my friends know I read, they just don't know what I read hee hee. But it's okay cos on here, we're all in the same boat and read the same stuff so it's all good.
I've been a fan of fanfiction for a few years and started out reading My Chemical Romance fics (fave pairings Gerard/Frank and Gerard/Mikey), followed not too long after by Harry Potter (fave pairing Harry/Draco). Soon after I started reading Buffy fics (fave pairing Spike/Xander), CSI:Vegas (fave pairing Nick/Greg), NCIS (DiNozzo/McGee). I have found that I enjoy reading about Eric/Ryan (Delko & Wolfe) on CSI:Miami, and Puck/Finn from Glee (man those two are sexy in my head), Kendall/Logan (Big Time Rush), there's also my slightly weird fascination with Sprousecest (Dylan/Cole (Zack/Cody)), I appear to have become quite a fan of the Suite Life boys and I'm quite disappointed that I'm having trouble finding loads of fics about them.
I have recently discovered the joys of Desmond/Shaun, Desmond/Ezio, Desmond/Altair, Desmond/Altair/Ezio (Assassin's Creed). I have major Desmond feels right now.
I'm a big reader, rather than a writer but I have uploaded some H/D fics at thehexfiles - one of the greatest sources of Drarry fics on the web (in my humble opinion).
I also have them posted to my livejournal, though no-one ever reads them there, I use it mainly as back-ups for my fics and any other inane ramblings.
POP QUIZ TIME:-
What is your favourite colour and why?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Who would you go lesbian for?
What's your favourite film?
What's the one fast food you can't live without?
Last song you listened to on your Ipod?
Three most listened to songs on your itunes?
"I am good in bed! I can sleep for days!"
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull (or vice versa) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen,Angelz on Edge, CloudyWind732984, Fang lover23, iLikePie285, BTRlover17, DrarryFan75
If you love Big Time Rush, post this in your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
Getting an abortion is killing someone who never got to live. Don't kill a life, save one. If you don't believe in abortions, copy and paste this into your profile
95 percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If your a choc aholic, talk aholic or a shop aholic, then copy and post this into your profile!
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
Fandom Survey : Big Time rush (duh)
Favorite character: Kendall/Logan
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
Favorite song? Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance
What was the last song you listened to? No Idea - Big Time Rush
What was the first cd you bought? Can't remember
The Alphabet of Questions
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? no
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? one week
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? don't talk to them
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? yes
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? my uncle, he lives really far away
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? I am 5'3", wish i was a few inches taller 5'8" would be nice
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not? can be real
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? have done in the past
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) If you don't stop I'm calling the police!
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? to learn
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? nope, have been before
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? no
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? no
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? a while, i'm relatively shy
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? i would keep the memories and learn from the experience
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? try to figure it out myself
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect? be nice to people
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? School was a long time ago
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? yes
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? No
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room? My PC
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? to have all my fave slash pairings in a room with me (lol), to have my daughter become what she aspires to be and a gorgeous guy for me
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? independent
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? yes
Best friends are like bras: Hard to find the perfect one, but when you do, they're close to your heart and supportive.
If your a FanFiction addict, copy this to your profile.
If you ever write FanFictions when you should be doing homework, paying attention in class, etc., put this on your profile!!
Play an instrument?: yeah, badly
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: no
Like to sing?: yes
Have a job?: yes
Have a cell phone?: yes
Like to play sports?: no
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no
Have a crush on someone?: yes
Live somewhere NOT in the United States?: Yes, I live in England
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: nope
Have any special talents/skills?: no
Exercise daily?: yes
Like school?: yes
Sing the alphabet backwards?: nope
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: nope
Speak any other languages?: a bit of Spanish and French
Go a day without food?: yes
Remember your dreams: yes
Read music, not just tabs?: no
Roll your tongue?: yes
Eat a whole pizza?: not anymore
HAVE YOU EVER
Won something in the lottery?: yes
Snuck out of the house?: no
Lied to get out of trouble?: no
Had a computer crash?: yes
Gotten lost in your city?: yes
Seen a shooting star?: nope
Been to any other countries?: yes (France, Spain & Greece)
Had a serious surgery?: no
Stolen something important to someone else?: no
Solved a rubiks cube?: no
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: no
Cried over a girl?: yes (when my daughter was born)
Cried over a boy?: yes
Kissed a random stranger?: no
Hugged a random stranger?: no
Been in a fist fight?: no
Been arrested?: yes
Done drugs?: tried cannabis once
Had alcohol?: yes
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: yes
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: no
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: didn't sneak in
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?: no
Swore at your parents?: no
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: no
Been to a casino?: no
Ran over an animal and killed it?: no
Broken a bone?: nope
Gotten stitches?: yes
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: no
Made homemade muffins?: yes
Bitten someone?: yes
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: no
Burped in someone’s face?: yes accidentally
WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU
Brushed your teeth: this morning
Cried: about an hour ago (11:00pm ish 25/05/12)
Went to the bathroom: a few hours ago
Saw a movie in a theatre: a few months ago
Read a book: weeks ago
Had a snow day: years ago
Had a party: When I was 10
Went to a doctor: 2 weeks ago
Tripped in front of someone: a few days ago
Went to the grocery store: Friday
Got sick: last night (cos I was drinking wine lol)
Called someone: yesterday
DO YOU PREFER
Lights on/lights off: lights off
Body spray/lotion: body spray
Headache/stomach ache: stomach ache
Chinese food/Mexican food: chinese food
Ocean/swimming pool: swimming pool
james maslow/hutch dano: James Maslow
Long sleeve/short sleeve: short sleeve
Winter break/spring break: spring break
Clouds/clear sky: clear sky
Unsafe External Link