Poll: List of fictions I'm currently multitasking on. Priority? Vote Now!
Author has written 46 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Equilibrium, Final Fantasy: Tactics, Tron, Hobbit, Dragon Age, and Parodies and Spoofs.
Je parle français. Puedo ententer español, pero soy casi incapaz de lo hablar.
If this can shed some light on my character, then my favorite Princesses are Zelda, Mulan, Batman and TRON.
NEWS: I may not be able to answer before the end of January 2017. Je ne pourrais probablemnt pas donner signe de vie avant Janvier 2017.
It takes a writer weeks of thought, creativity, effort and love to write a story. It takes a reader one or two days to read it through. It takes less than 5 minutes to use those little boxes at the bottom of the last chapter to write a comment.
If you liked the story, make the writer’s day and tell them so. It doesn’t have to be a true "review". It can be as little as 'thanks, I enjoyed that'. With those four little words and couple of clicks, you can make the difference to someone who is struggling to keep going.
- from LadyLindariel's profile
FANDOMS I have wrote for, am writing for, or will write for:
Virtuality • Choice of Robots (text RPG) • Avengers A.I (ace romance) • Asimov's Complete Robot Series (Vasilia Falstolfe/Giskard/Daneel) • A.I. • Astro Boy • Bicentenial Man • Short Circuit 1 & 2 • WALL-E (AUTO) • Almost Human (everything MX) • Real Humans • Portal 2 • The Day the Earth Stood Still • Falling Skies (xeno) • Extent (xeno) • Equilibrium • TRON • Home (xeno) • Exam • Interstellar • Inside Out • Tomorrowland • Ender's Game • gender-bent John Carter (movie) • Xmen First Class (ace romance) • Sherlock Holmes (limerance) • Futurama • The Hobbit • The Legend of Drizzt: Sojourn • The Dark Elf of Syron (ace romance) • Mindscape • Legend of Zelda • Fire Emblem (Heron Laguz on Tellius) • Discworld: Lords and Ladies (inspiration) • Kingdoms of Amalur (Summer and Winter Courts) • Mulan • Spirit, Stallion Of The Cimarron • Ice Age (human friendship) • gender-bent Pocahontas • Final Fantasy Tactics (ace romance) • Ace Attorney (all v. including crossovers) • Toy Story (crossover with Up following the pixar theory with BnL) • Sword Art Online • Humanity Has Declined • Super Smash Bros (Palutena, Sheik, Lucina, Robin(F), Link, Marth, Pit, Cloud) • Switch Girl • My Unfortunate Boyfriend • Otomen • Nanolife (ace romance)• Long Live The Queen • Dot Kareshi We're 8bit Lovers • Person of Interest • Defiance • Star Trek Voyager • Babylon 5 • Defiance • The Neighbors • Arjun The Warrior Prince • Ancient Egypt (and The Sun Queen) • the Atlantis myth • an original High Fantasy immersive series centered on demi sexual dryads with xeno social behavior.
WHEN I READ
1. If I criticize a piece or work, it's because I found material I loved in it. (I am way to lazy to review in the other case) If one of my review doesn't satisfy you, let me know, and I'll add a more balanced one.
2. Just because I criticize doesn't mean I think highly of myself. Having one's ego bruised seems to be a frequent sport in artists' everyday life. Is that going to stop you from writing?
3. The fact that Fanfiction is generally only for fun doesn't make those who consider it a craft obsessive nerds. (Well I may be a little nerdy, but that's another topic :p).
What else? I am bossy but I don't flame and I don't troll (mark an exception for other trolls).
4. I can feverishly sing the glory of a chapter, and robotically point out the problems in the next. I doesn't mean I stooped to enjoy what I read. ;) If you have a story I may like, you can PM me about it. I'm very prone to give feedback.
5. Spelling error are one thing, but writing in texto is another. Writing to me in texto would be like putting your tongue in a power sock. It is prone to hurt. It's a language reserved for chat and your phone. Spellcheckers are our friends. Betareaders too.
6. Reading preferences:
I love: character explorations • tales of courage, loyalty or hope • unusual psychés • precarious social situations • inter-species relationships • queer friendships / power struggles in relationships • jackass AIs that enjoy treatening humans just for the fun of studying their reactions (The KITT or JARVIS kind of jackass).
I can be a sensible dracen, if you happen to come by my lair with tea, lembas or riddles ; don't bother with the sugar.
LEGEND OF ZELDA verses
Zelda: I often consider Zelda's personality as a simple synthesis of that of Hylia. For her, the name Sheik is only a disguise and an opportunity to steal some moments of freedom. Hylia has planned long ahead and had worked spells for Zelda to remember some of her past lives whenever necessary.
The Fierce Deity Lately, I stuck with two theories about him. If Termina happened in Link's mind, then I consider the Fierce One as a combination of everything Link had locked and muted in himself, both good and bad, but the natural ruthlessness of that personality can only stay faithful to Link's ideals. If Termina was real, then, I like to imagine the Fierce One, who had often been called a Deity in his young days due to his shining combat skills, as Hylia's chosen champion, the Hylian captain that had been imprisoned and tortured before she found and called him to fight for her. 'This' Link has turned rogue some time after he put on Majora's Mask and barely managed to get it off. Hylia sang the Song of Healing on him as punishment for his ruthless ruling over his followers and for others things she would prefer not to speak about
Link of the Kokiri: Never fully a child neither an adult in his mind, a part of him will always be a Kokiri, no matter what. He is ready to do almost anything for those he loves most and for some very strange reasons, he can never get mad at a certain Princess. Whether she deserves it or not. Now Link's and The First Deity's spirit are not totally the same, and in the ancient rogue hero's company the aged Kokiri can find himself changing. Zelda doesn't approve. ...most of the time. Hylia...is distracted.
Galdrar Series )- Of Rebirth And Balance Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 5783 words so far.
Don't Let Us Go Without A Sound: Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 6255 words so far.
The Mask's Memory: Legend of Zelda. Post Hyrule Warriors — Counter: 4910 words so far.
Intricate Definitions: Tron. Post Legacy. T rated philosophy — Counter: 29288 words so far.
Galdrar Series )- Of Bliss Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 0 words so far.
Childhood Flickers: Legend of Zelda. Post Ocarina — Counter: 618 words so far.
Sweet Lies in Her Name (chapter 4): Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Slight AU — Counter: 4915 words so far.
With Demise down, He returned to his era. But there, burning through the eyes of his childhood friend, he finds the gaze of a stranger. Once the stress fades away, he asks for explanations. As her grace melts his defenses, he can but trust again. [Hylia!Zelda x Link]. Romance Hurt/comfort, maybe Tragedy.
Excuuse me Hero (chapter 2): Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Humor, Romance — Counter: 24 words so far.
Batteries That Matter: Toy Story. Post Toy Story 3 — Counter: 7283 words so far.
Digital Windows (chapter 2): Tron & Real Life. FRANCAIS — Counter: 1371 words so far (plan détaillé de chaque chapitre complet).
Deux milicycles et demi du runtime de Windows Seven du point de vue de son Kernel. Personnages : "Evan" et tous ses scripts, Avast, I.Explorer, Chrome, Notepad, le Clipboard et d'autres. Pas de laser ; pas d'utilisateurs.
It would seems that all links are broken for some obscure reason.
- Forums (they won't show up in the normal field for some reason): Le petit Prince
- East of an ancient forest that was once called Mirkwood still seem to dwell A fabulous Case of Mistaken Identity with huge eyebrows. And I still will insist that as a race, Sindar are more (lively, real) and interesting than the Noldor. :p Especially Sindar who dare to mix with Silvan and can defend their kingdom without the help of buffed rings or favoritism from any narrator.
- About Lindir, which I still found more interesting as the furtive and mysterious Figwit there, and there.
- A funny video review on Pocahontas 2 (whose usual name apparently was Matowa and Pocahontas, only an affectionate surname) who made me a little bit less ignorant before death.
- What I wanted Mulan 2 to be like The scene was cut for some reason.
- Humor, bishies and clothes. No sure of the order, tho.
- L'accueil francophone de FanFiction.Net