Poll: List of fictions I'm currently multitasking on, at the end of my bio. Which one should I write in priority? Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Equilibrium, Final Fantasy: Tactics, Tron, and Hobbit.
Forums (they won't show up in the normal field for some reason): Le petit Prince
Je parle français. Puedo ententer español, pero soy casi incapaz hablarlo. If this can shed some light on my character, then my favorite Princesses are Zelda, Mulan, Batman and TRON.
I robot • Astro Boy • Big Hero 6 • Virtuality • Choice of Robots (text RPG) • Bicentenial Man • A.I. • Short Circuit 1 & 2 • WALL-E • Almost Human • Real Humans • Automan • Portal Prelude, 1 & 2 • The Day the Earth Stood Still (latest movie) • Falling Skies • Time Out • The Fifth Estate • Equilibrium • Inception • TRON (everything) • Startide Rising (well...talking dolphins) • Robocop (latest movie) • Ender's Game (movie) • The Selected Works of T.S. Spivets • Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 & 2 • Babylon 5 • Rise of the Planet of the Apes (last movie) • John Carter (movie) • Xmen First Class (movie) • Asimov's Robot series • Sherlock Holmes (first book) • Futurama • The Hobbit (book and movies) • Shadow of Mordor • The Legend of Drizzt: Sojourn • The Dark Elf of Syron (check out this book!) • The Lakeland Knight, and Laura Lond's others books • most of Terry Prattchett • Inverloch (webcomic) • Oz the Great and Powerful • Spirited Away • Hunger Games 1 & 2 (movies) • Mindscape • Howl's Moving Castle (book) • The Cat Returns • Legend of Zelda (Awakening, Between Worlds, Ocarnia, Majora, Hyrule Warriors, Skyward, 80' cartoon) • Fire Emblem (on Tellius and Ylisse) • Frozen • Mulan • Hua Mulan (action movie) • Spirit, stallion of the cimarron • Ice Age 1 • Final Fantasy Tactics • FFTAdvance • Smash Bross Brawl • Ace Attorney (all plus versus Layton) • Toy Story 3 • After Earth • The Maze Runner • Extent • High Fantasy about dryads and other stuff I'm busy wirting.
- East of an ancient forest that was once called Mirkwood still seem to dwell A fabulous Case of Mistaken Identity with huge eyebrows. And yep, I still will insist that Sindar are more interesting than Noldor. :p Especially Sidar who dare to mix with Silvan and can defend their kingdom without the help of buffed rings or favoritism from any narrator.
- A funny video review on Pocahontas 2 (whose usual name apparently was Matowa and Pocahontas, only an affectionate surname) who made me a little bit less ignorant before death.
- What I wanted Mulan 2 to be like The scene was cut for some reason.
- Humor, bishies and clothes. No sure of the order, tho.
- L'accueil francophone de FanFiction.Net
bla bla bla
6 THINGS ABOUT THIS VERY (OH SO VERY) HUMBLE SCRIBBLER
1. If I criticize a piece or work, it's because I found material I loved in it. (I am way to lazy to review in the other case) If one of my review doesn't satisfy you, let me know, and I'll add a more balanced one.
2. Just because I criticize doesn't mean I think highly of myself. Having one's ego bruised seems to be a frequent sport in artists' everyday life. Is that going to stop you from writing?
3. Writing is a passion. The fact that Fanfiction is generally only for fun doesn't make those who consider it a craft obsessive nerds. (Now, I am a nerd, but that's another topic). I am bossy but I don't flame and I don't troll (mark an exception for other trolls).
4. I can feverishly sing the glory of a chapter, and robotically point out the problems in the next. I doesn't mean I stooped to enjoy what I read. ;) If you have a story I may like, you can PM me about it. I'm very prone to give feedback.
5. Spelling error are one thing, but writing in texto is another. Writing to me in texto would be like putting your tongue in a power sock. It is prone to hurt. It's a language reserved for chat and your phone. Spellcheckers are our friends. Betareaders too.
6. Reading preferences:
I love: character explorations • tales of courage, loyalty or hope • unusual psychés • precarious social situations • inter-species relationships • queer friendships / power struggles in relationships • jackass AIs that enjoy treatening humans just for the fun of studying their reactions (The KITT of JARVIS kind of jackass).
True I do write like an unrepented jerk and a narcisist. But I swear I'm not both.
Yeah, I can also be a sensible dracen, if you happen to come by my lair with tea, lembas or riddles ; don't bother with the sugar.
Legend of Zelda headcanons in the Scribbler's writings
Zelda: I often consider Zelda's personality as a simple synthesis of that of Hylia. For her, the name Sheik is only a disguise and an opportunity to steal some moments of freedom. Hylia has planned long ahead and had worked spells for Zelda to remember some of her past lives whenever necessary.
The Fierce Deity Lately, I stuck with two theories about him. If Termina happened in Link's mind, then I consider the Fierce One as a combination of everything Link had locked and muted in himself, both good and bad, but the natural ruthlessness of that personality can only stay faithful to Link's ideals. If Termina was real, then, I like to imagine the Fierce One, who had often been called a Deity in his young days due to his shining combat skills, as Hylia's chosen champion, the Hylian captain that had been imprisoned and tortured before she found and called him to fight for her. 'This' Link has turned rogue some time after he put on Majora's Mask and barely managed to get it off. Hylia sang the Song of Healing on him as punishment for his ruthless ruling over his followers and for others things she would prefer not to speak about
Link of the Kokiri: Never fully a child neither an adult in his mind, a part of him will always be a Kokiri, no matter what. He is ready to do almost anything for those he loves most and for some very strange reasons, he can never get mad at a certain Princess. Whether she deserves it or not. Now Link's and The First Deity's spirit are not totally the same, and in the ancient rogue hero's company the aged Kokiri can find himself changing. Zelda doesn't approve. ...most of the time. Hylia...is distracted.
The Mask's Memory: Legend of Zelda. Post Hyrule Warriors.
Intricate Definitions: Tron. Post Legacy. T rated philosophy.
Childhood Flickers: Legend of Zelda. Post Ocarina.
Fiery Heritage: Legend of Zelda. Post Majora.
Two masks and More: Legend of Zelda. Post Majora
Sweet Lies in Her Name: Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Slight AU.
Batteries That Matter: Toy Story. Post Toy Story 3.
Excuuse me Hero: Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Humor, Romance.
Terre Natale: Legend of Zelda. Post Ocarina & Majora. FRANCAIS
Digital Windows: Tron & Real Life. Pas de laser ; pas d'utilisateurs. Humour, Romance et mini Tragedies. FRANCAIS