Poll: List of fictions I'm currently multitasking on. Priority? Vote Now!
Author has written 47 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Equilibrium, Final Fantasy: Tactics, Tron, Hobbit, Dragon Age, Parodies and Spoofs, and Mulan.
Je parle français. Puedo entender español pero soy incapaz de lo hablar. (Yep, it's that bad.) What, writing in English? i pɹnsqɐ os ƃuɥʇǝɯos oʇ ʇɹosǝɹ ɹǝʌǝu plnoʍ I.
- If this can shed some light on stuff, the favorite princesses are: Mulan, Maona, Meridia, (too bad Disney's Pocahontas reeked hubris and Elza only used her brain fifty percent of the time).
- Lads I wouldn't forcibly roast if they set foot in my lair: Link, Tron, Drizzt, Giskard, Lucius, Carver.
I can be a sensible dracen, if you happen to come by my lair with tea, lembas or riddles; don't bother with the sugar.
NEWS: Still alive. Now, there's science to do... I have moiraillegiance googles (and won't put them away~)
It takes a writer weeks of thought, creativity, effort and love to write a story. It takes a reader one or two days to read it through. It takes less than 5 minutes to use those little boxes at the bottom of the last chapter to write a comment.
If you liked the story, make the writer’s day and tell them so. It doesn’t have to be a true "review". It can be as little as 'thanks, I enjoyed that'. With those four little words and couple of clicks, you can make the difference to someone who is struggling to keep going.
—from LadyLindariel's profile
Virtuality • Choice of Robots (text RPG) • Avengers A.I (ace romance) • Asimov's Complete Robot Series (Vasilia/Giskard/Daneel) • A.I. • Invisible Apartment Zero (Mask's fault) • Astro Boy • Bicentenial Man • Short Circuit 1 (xeno brom) • WALL-E (AUTO, some human captains) • Real Humans • Portal 2 • Almost Human (everything MX) • Extent (xeno) • Home (xeno) • Exam • Interstellar • Inside Out • Tomorrowland (is it lollli even of it's a robot and the guy's ace?) • Ender's Game • gender-bent John Carter (movie) • Night At The Museum (genderbent Larry upgraded with brains) • Xmen First Class (telepathic brom) • Futurama (xeno shenanigans) • The Legend of Drizzt: Sojourn (The drow's overdue to meet Kellendil—What, death? Hahaha! As if that was a problem) • The Dark Elf of Syron (brom, pleace, it's begging to be written) • L.J.McDonald's Sylph Series (someday, someday I'll be forced to write something where Ril becomes amnesiac for a while and use Leon as a teddy bear. Or else) • Mindscape (inspiration only) • Discworld Lords and Ladies (inspiration only) • Kingdoms of Amalur (Aelfars, Faes) • Ice Age (human friendship) • gender-bent entire cast of Pocahontas in tacit crossover w/ Spirit, Stallion Of The Cimarron • Ace Attorney (including crossovers) in tacit crossover w/ Sherlock Holmes mild crossover perhaps • Toy Story in tacit crossover w/ Up and w/ The Pixar Theory • Humanity Has Declined (tame gigant. involving the "yosei" from last episode, plus those of the bonuses episodes, or something about the android kidnapping the fushoji for company in the space station, but before he can leave the planet, she makes him explode by telling him what she likes. :) ... What? ) • Super Smash Bros ( Samus/Shulk Lucina/Marth Sheik/Link F.Corrin/Cloud ) • Princess Jellyfish (not sure why yet) • My Unfortunate Boyfriend (rewriting the starring female completely because what a douche) in tacit crossover w/ Otomen • Nanolife (Chad, Keeffe, Zale) in tacit crossover w/ Sword Art Online (waah Kirito~!) and w/ Dot Kareshi We're 8bit Lovers • Norogami (Yato is my favorite magical boy — not really, just look at him — have you seen his blushing face — are they trying to give me heart attack? —even the asexual thing between them amkes effing sense since he is a kami — I just love this s* so hard) • Person of Interest • Star Trek Voyager • Babylon 5 • Defiance • The Neighbors • Queen's Crown • Long Live The Queen • Autumn's Journey • Lads in Distress (Zed...) • Tales of Vesperia (Because Soren and Mikleo's relationship reminds me of a tasteless version of Flynn and Yuri's neat zuccini) • Tales of Berestia (Don't make me explain why...c'mon. You don't need me to.) • Heartbaked (Carver~) • Skyborn (because me unhappy with the main pairing) • Ancient Egypt • Stargate • the Atlantis myth (inspiration) • Tolkien-Lodoss-DnD like adventures of a small party with members. (Nope, the high elf won't be a ranger or bowman, no he won't be female, an certainly not a prince.
WHEN I READ
1. If I criticize a piece or work, it's because I found material I loved in it. (I am way to lazy to review in the other case) If one of my review doesn't satisfy you, let me know, and I'll add a more balanced one.
2. I can feverishly sing the glory of a chapter, and mechanically list problems in the next. I doesn't mean I stooped to enjoy what I read. ;) If you have a story I may like, you can PM me about it. I'm very prone to give feedback.
3. Spelling error are one thing, but writing in texto is another. Writing to me in texto would be like putting your tongue in a power sock. It is prone to hurt. It's a language reserved for chat and your phone. Spellcheckers are our friends. Betareaders too.
4. Reading preferences:
I love character explorations • tales of courage, loyalty or hope • unusual psyches • precarious social situations • inter-species relationships • queer friendships / power struggles in relationships • jackass AIs that enjoy threatening humans just for the fun of studying their reactions.
Sweet Lies in Her Name (chapter 8): Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Alternate ending — Counter: 12'000 words so far.
Galdrar Series )- Of Rebirth And Balance Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 5783 words so far.
The Mask's Memory: Legend of Zelda. Post Hyrule Warriors — Counter: 5000 words so far.
Crack: Excuuuse me, Hero. (chapter 2): Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Humor, Romance — Counter: 24 words so far.
Digital Windows (chapter 2): Tron & Real Life. FRANCAIS — Counter: 1371 words so far (Plan détaillé de chaque chapitre Complet).
Intricate Definitions (chapter 3): Tron. Post Legacy. T rated philosophy — Counter: 29288 words so far.
Batteries That Matter: Toy Story. Post Toy Story 3 — Counter: 7283 words so far.
Don't Let Us Go Without A Sound: Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 6255 words so far.
Galdrar Series: Of Bliss Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 0 words so far.
Childhood Flickers: Legend of Zelda. Post Ocarina — Counter: 618 words so far.
I chên i né hîl uin Girion, A Hobbit Uchrony: The Hobbit.
The Ballad Of Freedom: Mulan.
Mixed Changes: Disney's Pocahontas. Humor, Romance, Adventure.
Virtual Friendships and Simulated Bonding: Nanolife.
Cheap Electronics: A Grimdark Song Portal. nsfw
Didn't you know? Forgiveness is rarely free. An almost-psycho Chell and an android Wheatley don't exactly have a sweet romance when put in a room together. "Only a synthetic voice lilted with a Briton accent and endowed with a parody of free-will. That's all he was, that horrible ball of metal." How did that explain the link, the old disk, the glaring lines of code and the wire she was about to plug into the android's neck? Well...come in. Come in and you will see the true nature of their tale.
It would seems that all links are broken for some obscure reason.
- Forums (they won't show up in the normal field for some reason): Le petit Prince
- Noblebright Fantasy is no longer a joke. Grimdark has many subgenres dedicated to it. Since the 90' it has been taking over High Fantasy as well, sparing only YA books, coming of age stories, and children tales. There is no reason for Authors and critiques to feel like they have to adopt this as a stadard, through!
On his other blog as well, you can discover or remember the orginal essense of High Fantasy for adults. The website is open for submitions, so please, promote your own published books or webfiction there if they fit the genre so that it can be made as a place of reference. Because, until now, there is no Wikipedia page for the word Noblebright. It only features on the Grimdark page, as its parodied origins. (Just for the record, I'm not agaist some Nobledark or Grimbright atmosphere since they fit some genres. I just think Grimdark should not tacitely redefine the whole High Fantasy genre as it has in the recent years by pretending to be more realist. Yet, highlighting and focusing on the worst things we have in the real world without aim is neither realist, nor useful.)
- Also there is this article of an angry reader who rage-quit and critiques G.R.R.Martin's Song Of Ice And Fire. Okay it may sound candid and exagerate at moments, but being completely honest with yourself, you might agree that his core points are valid and pertient.
- East of an ancient forest that was once called Mirkwood still seem to dwell A fabulous Case of Mistaken Identity with huge eyebrows. And I still will insist that as a race, Sindar are more (lively, real) and interesting than the Noldor. :p Especially Sindar who dare to mix with Silvan and can defend their kingdom without the help of buffed rings or favoritism from any narrator.
- About Lindir, which I still found more interesting as the furtive and mysterious Figwit there, and there.
- A funny video review on Pocahontas 2 (whose usual name apparently was Matowa and Pocahontas, only an affectionate surname) who made me a little bit less ignorant before death.
- What I wanted Mulan 2 to be like The scene was cut for some reason.
- Humor, clothes bishies and . No sure of the order though.
- L'accueil francophone de FanFiction.Net
LEGEND OF ZELDA
Zelda: Lately she has been a simple synthesis of Hylia's personality. Hylia has planned long ahead and had worked spells for Zelda to remember some of her past lives whenever necessary. Zeldas often use androgynous disguises under different names to steal some moments of freedom and share an adventure with the Heroes.
The Fierce Deity: I—If Termina happened in Link's mind, then I consider the Fierce One as a combination of everything Link had locked and muted in himself, both good and bad, but the natural ruthlessness of that personality can only stay faithful to Link's ideals. II—If Termina was real, then, I like to imagine the Fierce One, who had often been called a Deity in his young days due to his shining combat skills, as Hylia's chosen champion, the Hylian captain that had been imprisoned and tortured before she found and called him to fight for her. 'This' Link has turned rogue some time after he put on Majora's Mask and barely managed to get it off. Hylia sang the Song of Healing on him as punishment for his ruthless ruling over his followers and for others things she would prefer not to speak about III—Nevermind Termina; at some point before Ocarina, the Goddess of Time gave some of her powers to one of her Heroes, then she played the Song on Healing on him as punishment for some reason.
Link: I—Of the Kokiri is never fully a child neither an adult in his mind, a part of him will always be a Kokiri, no matter what. He is ready to do almost anything for those he loves most and for some very strange reasons, he can never get mad at a certain Princess. Whether she deserves it or not. Now Link's and The First Deity's spirit are not totally the same, and in the ancient rogue hero's company the aged Kokiri can find himself changing. Zelda doesn't approve. ...most of the time. Hylia...is distracted.
THE TURING TEST
To come soon.