Poll: List of fictions I'm currently multitasking on. Priority? Vote Now!
Author has written 48 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Equilibrium, Final Fantasy: Tactics, Tron, Hobbit, Dragon Age, Parodies and Spoofs, and Mulan.
Puedo entender español pero soy incapaz de lo hablar. (Yep, it's that bad.) What, in English? i pɹnsqɐ os ƃuɥʇǝɯos oʇ ʇɹosǝɹ ɹǝʌǝu plnoʍ I. Je parle français aussi.
- If this can shed some light on stuff, the favorite princesses are Mulan, Maona and Meridia, and the girl from Camelot. As far as I know, Disney's Pocahontas dripped hubris a little too much. Sad that Elza only troubled herself with thinking fifty percent of the time). And the lads I wouldn't forcibly roast if they trespassed in my realm: Drizzt, Giskard, Lucius, Carver, Yatogami, Link.
I can be a sensible dracen, if you happen to come by my lair with tea, lembas or riddles; don't bother with the sugar.
( Roasted elven ears are very welcome for a snack, but you should be warned that, under a full-moon, they are prone to wake the Werotaku. —Still, if you insist, then the Divinity: Dragon Commander kind of elven would do, please, with the elk-Lodoss kind of ears. Hohohohoho~! )
NEWS: Still alive. Now, there's science to do...
It takes a writer weeks of thought, creativity, effort and love to write a story. It takes a reader one or two days to read it through. It takes less than 5 minutes to use those little boxes at the bottom of the last chapter to write a comment.
If you liked the story, make the writer’s day and tell them so. It doesn’t have to be a true "review". It can be as little as 'thanks, I enjoyed that'. With those four little words and couple of clicks, you can make the difference to someone who is struggling to keep going.
—from LadyLindariel's profile
I have wrote for, am writing for, or will write for:
Virtuality • Choice of Robots (text RPG) • Avengers A.I (ace romance) • Asimov's Complete Robot Series (Vasilia/Giskard/Daneel) • A.I. • Invisible Apartment Zero (Mask's fault) • Astro Boy • Bicentenial Man • Short Circuit 1 (xeno brom) • WALL-E (AUTO, some human captains) • Real Humans • Portal 2 • Almost Human (everything MX) • Extent (xeno) • Home (xeno) • Exam • Inside Out • Tomorrowland (is it lollli even of it's a robot and the guy's ace?) • Ender's Game • gender-bent John Carter (movie) • Night At The Museum crossover w/ The Mummy (genderbent Larry upgraded with brains) • Xmen First Class (telepathic brom) • The Legend of Drizzt: Sojourn (The drow's overdue to meet Kellendil—What, death? Hahaha! As if that was a problem) • The Dark Elf of Syron (brom, pleace, it's begging to be written) • L.J.McDonald'sSylph Series (someday, I'll be forced to write something where Ril becomes amnesiac for a while and use Leon as a teddy bear. Or else) • Mindscape (inspiration only) • Discworld Lords and Ladies (inspiration only) • Kingdoms of Amalur (Aelfars, Faes) • Ice Age (human friendship) • gender-bent entire cast of Pocahontas in tacit crossover w/ Spirit,Stallion Of The Cimarron • Ace Attorney w/ Layton in tacit crossover w/ Sherlock • Toy Story in tacit crossover w/ Up and w/ The Pixar Theory • Humanity Has Declined (tame gigant. involving the "yosei" from last episode, plus those of the bonuses episodes, or something about the android kidnapping the fushoji for company in the space station, but before he can leave the planet, she makes him explode by telling him what she likes. :) ... What? ) • Super Smash Bros ( Samus/Shulk Lucina!Marth/Lucius Sheik/Link F.Corrin/Cloud ) • My Unfortunate Boyfriend (rewriting the starring female completely because what a douche) in tacit crossover w/ Otomen • Cyboy • Usotsuki Lily • Houran Host Club • Ouji ga Watashi o Akiramenai! • Inverloch • Kamigami no Asobi • Nanolife (Chad, Keeffe, Zale) in tacit crossover w/ Sword Art Online (only the first half of the first season~) and w/ Dot Kareshi We're 8bit Lovers • Noragami (Yato is my favorite magical boy — not really, just look at him — have you seen his blushing face — are they trying to give me heart attack? —even the asexual thing between them amkes effing sense since he is a kami — I just love this pairing so hard) • Person of Interest • Star Trek Voyager • Babylon 5 • Defiance • The Neighbors • Queen's Crown • Long Live The Queen • Autumn's Journey • Lads in Distress (Zed...) • Tales of Vesperia (Because Soren and Mikleo's relationship reminds me of a tasteless version of Flynn and Yuri's neat zuccini) • Tales of Berestia (Inomini Laphicet/Eleanor) • Heartbacked (Carver~) • Skyborn (with an OC perhaps) • Stargate •
And finally, more genally in high fantasy: Tolkien-Lodoss-DnD like adventures of a small party with members. (Nope, the high elf won't be a ranger or bowman, no he won't be female, an certainly not a prince.
WHEN I READ
1. If I criticize a piece or work, it's because I found material I loved in it. (I am way to lazy to review in the other case) If one of my review doesn't satisfy you, let me know, and I'll add a more balanced one.
2. I can feverishly sing the glory of a chapter, and mechanically list problems in the next. I doesn't mean I stooped to enjoy what I read. ;) If you have a story I may like, you can PM me about it. I'm very prone to give feedback.
3. Spelling error are one thing, but writing in texto is another. Writing to me in texto would be like putting your tongue in a power sock. It is prone to hurt. It's a language reserved for chat and your phone. Spellcheckers are our friends. Betareaders too.
4. Reading preferences:
- Original Characters are okay if they serve the story's purpose - but not the other way around.
- The base idea of a story can be anything, but the development has to be logic. No exception.
I pursue character explorations • tales of courage, loyalty or hope • unusual psyches • precarious social situations • inter-species relationships • queer friendships / power struggles in relationships • jackass AIs that enjoy threatening humans just for the fun of studying their reactions.
I avoid pro libertinous stories • heavy bashing • heavy vulgarity • Yaoi/Yuri.
Sweet Lies in Her Name Legend Of Zelda. Post Skyward Sword
Gift Of The Bond Legend Of Zelda. Post Skyward Sword— Counter: 1000
Memories In Her Skin Mulan — Counter: 900
PROCRATINATING (short list)
Galdrar Series )- Of Rebirth And Balance Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 5783 words so far.
The Mask's Memory: Legend of Zelda. Post Hyrule Warriors — Counter: 5000 words so far.
Crack: Excuuuse me, Hero. (chapter 2): Legend of Zelda. Post Skyward. Humor, Romance — Counter: 24 words so far.
Digital Windows (chapter 2): Tron Real Life. FRANCAIS — Counter: 1371 words so far (Plan détaillé de chaque chapitre Complet).
Intricate Definitions (chapter 4): Tron. Post Legacy. T rated philosophy — Counter: 29288 words so far.
Batteries That Matter: Toy Story. Post Toy Story 3 — Counter: 7283 words so far.
Without A Sound: Fire Emblem. Post Radiant Dawn — Counter: 6255 words so far.
Another Ballad /Honor And Freedom: Mulan. Post Disney's movie —nsfw— Counter: 2'000 words so far.
Mixed Changes: Disney's Pocahontas. Humor, Romance, Adventure.
Virtual Friendships and Simulated Bonding: Nanolife.
Cheap Electronics: A Grimdark Song Portal. nsfw
It would seems that all links are broken for some obscure reason.
Until I find them again and link them back, please skip that part.
- Forums (they won't show up in the normal field for some reason): Le petit Prince
- Other accounts: Fictionpress.com -
- is no longer a joke. Grimdark has many subgenres dedicated to it. Since the 90' it has been taking over High Fantasy as well, sparing only YA books, coming of age stories, and children tales. There is no reason for Authors and critiques to feel like they have to adopt this as a stadard, through!
On as well, you can discover or remember the orginal essense of High Fantasy for adults. The website is open for submitions, so please, promote your own published books or webfiction there if they fit the genre so that it can be made as a place of reference. Because, until now, there is no Wikipedia page for the word Noblebright. It only features on the Grimdark page, as its parodied origins. (Just for the record, I'm not agaist some Nobledark or Grimbright atmosphere since they fit some genres. I just think Grimdark should not tacitely redefine the whole High Fantasy genre as it has in the recent years by pretending to be more realist. Yet, highlighting and focusing on the worst things we have in the real world without aim is neither realist, nor useful.)
- Also there is this article of an *. Okay it may sound candid and exagerate at moments, but being completely honest with yourself, you might agree that his core points are valid and pertient.
- East of an ancient forest that was once called Mirkwood still seem to dwell fabulous with huge eyebrows. And I still will insist that as a race, Sindar are more (lively, real) and interesting than the Noldor. :p Especially Sindar who dare to mix with Silvan and can defend their kingdom without the help of buffed rings or favoritism from any narrator..
LEGEND OF ZELDA
Zelda: Lately she has been a simple synthesis of Hylia's personality. Hylia has planned long ahead and had worked spells for Zelda to remember some of her past lives whenever necessary. Zeldas often use androgynous disguises under different names to steal some moments of freedom and share an adventure with the Heroes.
The Fierce Deity: I—If Termina happened in Link's mind, then I consider the Fierce One as a combination of everything Link had locked and muted in himself, both good and bad, but the natural ruthlessness of that personality can only stay faithful to Link's ideals. II—If Termina was real, then, I like to imagine the Fierce One, who had often been called a Deity in his young days due to his shining combat skills, as Hylia's chosen champion, the Hylian captain that had been imprisoned and tortured before she found and called him to fight for her. 'This' Link has turned rogue some time after he put on Majora's Mask and barely managed to get it off. Hylia sang the Song of Healing on him as punishment for his ruthless ruling over his followers and for others things she would prefer not to speak about III—Nevermind Termina; at some point before Ocarina, the Goddess of Time gave some of her powers to one of her Heroes, then she played the Song on Healing on him as punishment for some reason.
Link: I—Of the Kokiri is never fully a child neither an adult in his mind, a part of him will always be a Kokiri, no matter what. He is ready to do almost anything for those he loves most and for some very strange reasons, he can never get mad at a certain Princess. Whether she deserves it or not. Now Link's and The First Deity's spirit are not totally the same, and in the ancient rogue hero's company the aged Kokiri can find himself changing. Zelda doesn't approve. ...most of the time. Hylia...is distracted.
THE TURING TEST
To come soon.