I love many animes but my number one favorite is ONE PIECE after that its Bleach, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Gunslinger Girl, Inuyasha, Ouran High school Host Club, Princess Tutu, Sailor Moon, This ugly yet beautiful world, and Yugioh (abridged series)
My favorite Cartoons are Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Avatar:the last airbender, The legend of Korra, Teen Titans, W.I.T.C.H, Ninja Turtles (2003), Code Lyoko, and Phineas and Ferb
Come to the dark side
We have cookies!
If you know you've read over a hundred fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile
If Fanfiction consumes your life (but love it!), copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever cried watching an anime copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever wanted to annoy someone just for the fun of it then, copy and this on your profile
If you hate snobby people, copy and paste this on your profile
If you are overly-obsessed with anime/manga copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever wished you could go into a anime copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever wished you could change something in a anime copy and paste this to your profile
If you hear the voices of your favorite characters in your head copy and paste this to your profile
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventalated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
20 Things To Do At Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping dept. and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding dept..
8. When a desk clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?".
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror. And pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting dept., ask the clerk if he knows where in anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto dept., practice your 'Madonna Look' using different funnels.
13. Hid in a clothing rack, and when people browse through it, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!".
15. Go inot a fitting room and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!".
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!".
17. If you can, write 'I see dead people...' on all the typewriters.
18. Unwrap all the chocolate bars, saying, "I've got to find that golden ticket.".
19. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of the store, and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say, "SWIPER NO SWIPING!". But remember, you have to do it 3 times.
20. Throw Skittles at people and shout, "Taste the freaking Rainbow!".
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food
FAKE FRIENDS:Call your parents Mr/Mrs
FAKE FRIENDS:Lend you thier umbrella
FAKE FRIENDS:Take your drink when they think you've had enough
FAKE FRIENDS:Will talk shit to the person talking shit about you
FAKE FRIENDS:Never see you cry
FAKE FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is whatt the crowd is doing
FAKE FRIENDS:Will knock on your front door
FAKE FRIENDS:Borrow your stuff for a while then give it back
FAKE FRIENDS:Will comfort you when a guy dumps you
FAKE FRIENDS:Know a few things about you
FAKE FRIENDS:Are for a while
FEMALE COMEBACKS FOR MALE PICKUP LINES
MAN: Where have you been all my life
MAN: Is this seat empty?
MAN: Haven't i seen you somewhere?
MAN: Your body is like a temple
MAN: Your place or mine?
MAN: What do you do for a living?
MAN: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
MAN: I would go to the end of the world for you
MAN: If I could see you naked I would die happy
MAN: If i could rearange the alphabet I would put U and I together
MAN: I know how to please a woman
MAN: I want to give myself to you
MAN: I'd go through anything for you
MAN: Wanna go back to my place?
MAN: What's your number?
MAN: But i don't know your name
MAN: Hey baby what's your sign?
Unsafe External Link