Poll: Who's your favourite pairing in PJO? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Warriors, Inheritance Cycle, Kane Chronicles, and Justice League.
Hi there! I'm trying to update Lady of the Traitor's Heart every time I get enough reviews, but be prewarned - If I lose interest in a story, I'll discontinue it! Then maybe put it up for adoption. I may try to write more Kane Chronicles stories too if I have time. But mostly I'll just leave a story once I fall off the bandwagon and only continue it when my interest returns, maybe when the next book is released.
BATMAN AND WONDER WOMAN - THEY BELONG TOGETHER!!! Geeky BMWW Shipper is one of the best authors around. Kipling Bunny too. You have to read the one about the laundry!!
Rick Riordan books!
My favourite theme is romance.
OTP: Batman/Wonder Woman
Sadie/Anubis (Sorry Walt fans, I just think Anubis is more... dark and mysterious... Heh heh.)
I ship forbidden love! Though G/H doesn't really qualify as forbidden...
Go and read shadowed-breath's stories! She's good!
Help Bunny on quest for world domination! Post him on your profile page!
Some of CP's mistakes:
1. In the Battle of the Burning Plains, when Eragon fought Murtagh, why didn't he use the energy in Aren?
2. Wouldn't Morzan's servants have noticed that Selena was pregnant if she was already 4 months pregnant when she left on Morzan's last mission?
3. Why didn't Eragon kill the bunch of soldiers he and Arya encountered when running back to the Varden with his mind?
4. Why didn't Eragon say that it was Arya's idea to wear Aren when Islanzadi chastised him for it?
5. What happened to Folkvír after Eragon used him to go to the Stone of Broken Eggs?
6. If Sloan wanted to die, why didn't he kill himself with the staff Eragon gave him?
7. Why do the elves despise humans so much because of Galbatorix when some of the Forsworn were elves?
(Will update this when I remember more. PM me if you have any views on these.)
P.S. Actually, Blödhgarm/Nasuada is kinda cool too.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Murtagh and Nasuada Fanfiction|
|Focus:||Books Inheritance Cycle|