Author has written 6 stories for Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
AwesomeRedVampire here. I'm really making a name for myself and I like it when people give me ideas for fanfics and give me reviews on the ones I already posted like: "Why Mika hates spiders", "My thoughts and feelings", "Hide and Seek", and "Painfull Past."
AwesomeRedVampire's hate list
1) The cirque du freak movie. What an insult to Darren Shan and his amazing books. (Started a list, and it might get turned into a fanfic one of these days.)
2) Twilight. It makes no sense and is an insult to the good vampire name.
3) Things that are misspelled/poor grammar skills, even if it's my own doing.
4) Mr. Tiny and Steve. Larten and Darren are so much better.
5) Twilight and Justin Beiber die hard fans.
6) the town I live in. The population is the total I.Q. around here.
7) People who hate poor Kurda because of what he did. He did what he thought was right and if they have a problem they can deal with me.
8) Weeping Angles. THEY SCARE ME! D:
9) When people take characters and swap their gender so that they can make some other character love them and not look gay or like a pedophile.
10) People who make fanfictions just to make Larten look like a pedophile. He never was one and he never should be portrayed as one, and for that matter neither should Kurda.
11) having a really great idea for something but then getting distracted for a split second and losing it forever.
Things AwesomeRedVampire likes
1) Darren Shan. I worship him.
2) Larten. I saw him first and I call dibs, though Vancha does come in a close second.
3) Doctor Who. Friend is starting to get me hooked to it.
4) Darren Shan comics. Seeing Gavner's boxers make me giggle every time. XD
5) Japanese anime, just about anything that had lots of blood and people dying horrible deaths.
I'm one of the biggest Darren Shan nerds out there and I am happy to be.
6) Hetalia. I was already a fan of history so making history fun and entertaining by making a bunch of hot guys act out history in a sometimes humiliating and somewhat degrading manor because of the stereo-types that they're based off of is the best way to make anyone what to "learn" about history.
7) Things that have lots of feels, both good and bad.
8) Mythology. Especially the ones about vampires and the other creatures of the night.
9) HetaOni. Still can't watch the videos without crying and silently cursing the creator for everything she put the characters, specifically Italy, through and for not updating the game thus throwing me into a dark depression that makes me want to find a small dark place to cry in.