Author has written 2 stories for Victorious, and Pokémon.
Hey! My name's Katrina, I'm 18, and I'm a girl.
So... yeah. Be warned.
Fandoms & Stuff
I like this stuff:
Pokemon, Victorious, The Grey Wolves series, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, The Mysterious Benedict Society, How To Train Your Dragon, 39 Clues, The Lunar Chronicles, Once Upon a Time, Maximum Ride, Zoey 101, Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus, Gallagher Girls, Heist Society, Hetalia: Axis Powers, The Hunger Games, Mean Girls, Frozen, Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra, Divergent, The Missing, Lord of the Rings, Syrena Legacy, The Juliette Chronicles, Vampire Academy/Bloodlines, Avengers, Teen Titans, The Fault in Our Stars, His Fair Assassin
and there are probably many more fandoms but yeah!
I like to listen to anything really by Liz Gillies, Pentatonix, Imagine Dragons, Christina Perri, Hunter Hayes, and Demi Lovato.
I also love dancing and singing and acting so I LOVE musicals. I'm a musical freak. :D
Current Obsession(s): Once Upon a Time, The Lunar Chronicles (can it be 2015 already)
I have more than one One True Paring... So what?
Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty) - Pokemon
OutlawQueen (Robin HoodxRegina) - Once Upon a Time
I originally had a whole list of my ships on here but it was wayyy too long and I was forgetting soooo many so now it's just one of my favorites per fandom!
Pokémon gets it's own section because there's so many ships!
Also, special shout out to AmbivalenceShipping! (Lexi x Paul) It's from VamprissQueen's fanfiction Pokéchats and is mostly up here to annoy her! Yay! :D
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :D, ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
My twitter is @Krazy_Kat101 and my tumblr url is thekrazies...Follow me? :D
If you would like to know more about me for some reason or would simply like to chat or something, then you should send me a PM! :D
Unsafe External Link