Author has written 12 stories for Twilight, Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, Hunger Games, and Sweeney Todd.
Hello readers! I'm Yasmincheesecullen but you, because your so special, can call me Yazy. I've only started writing Fanfics thanks to Megz :) Her penname is megzeeeh.lol.uk and she's wrote some amazing anime fan fics. I suppose you thought if you clicked the link you'd get a cookie...
I'm part of Mist16's SYOT. Make sure to check it out!!!!!!
So, I don't care if you hate my stories, let the flames begin
Just letting everyone know, I do not appreciate others using 'Bruno's Diary' as their homework. Last year I spent forever writing that, I'd rather you asked for permission first.
I'm just your average girl who's not American, but is American at heart! #poptarts
Name: yasmincheesecullen( okay, might not be my real name but IT WILL BE!)
Hobbies: singing, acting, dancing, eating cheese, texting, reading, writing, guitar playing.
Ambitions: To be a female guitarist, play Eliza Doolittle on Broadway/West End, to go to a theatre school.
Interested in: Vampires
Friends: Sophie, Tanisha Jenny, Meg , Alice Cullen.
Favorite Bands: Paramore, MCR, Mumford and Sons, 100 Monkeys!
Artists: Adele, Haley Williams, Christina Perri, CONNER MAYNARD OM NOMM
Favorite Movies: In Time, Water For Elephants, My Sisters Keeper, The Twilight Saga(WELL DUHH) , Sweeney Todd, A Walk to remember,
Favorite Musical: Behind the Dream, Les Mis, Wicked!, The Lion King etc:)
Favorite Quotations: Do you know how much them jars cost me? A left arm!That was my right arm, but it was my left arm!
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.- Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka, but try telling that to SWEENEY TODD!!!!
SOME FUNNY QUOTES!!!!
"Well you never know, he could be gay"
"I like everything, but I'm not too fond on quiche"
"I'm free I'm free...dang it"
"Nerd by Day, Ninja by Night"
"I DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL, BUT IT INVOLVES LITERACY, SO YOU CAN'T TELL ON ME!!!!!!"
"Hello there, this is Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. Is this * from twitter? We want you to come on tour with us. I'M MIKEY FREAKIN WAY!"
SOME FAMOUS QUOTES TO LIVE BY!!!!
Yeah, you may think that I’m a zero
All of the dirt you’ve been throwin’ my way
Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason
LET'S JUST SAY...
"Are You On Our Side And You Want To Be Diffrent Or Are You On That Side And You Want To Throw A Football At My Head?" - Gerard Way
This band is metal in that we have a lot of metal in our instruments, and there's quite a lot of metal on my belt buckle as well." --Mikey Way
"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one!"--Frank Iero
Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster?
Homophobia is gay- Frank Iero
"There's less violence in the world when people are using Hula-Hoops." - Mikey Way
"We actually wanted to do this in OUR church...but uh... we don't GO there anymore..."-Frankie
“If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about.” Gerard Way
Hey girls, you’re beautiful. Don’t look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That’s all. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not good enough. You are good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you’re a size 3 or a size 14. It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you’re a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it’s been told hundreds of times before, but it’s true. Hey girls, you are beautiful
Miss Caroline Krafft seriously needed to pluck her eyebrows. Her outfit looked like it was picked out by a blind Sunday school teacher. And she had some 99-cent lip gloss on her snaggletooth. And that's when I realized, making fun of Caroline Krafft wouldn't stop her from beating me in this contest. Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.- Cady, Mean Girls
Cady, there are two kinds of evil people. People who do evil stuff, and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it.-Janice, Mean Girls
Oh, I love seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.- Janice, Mean Girls
Yeah, moderately priced soaps are my calling.- Janice, Mean Girls
Student: Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?
Janis: Your mom's chest hair!- Mean Girls
Mrs. George: [serving The Plastics fruit drinks] Hey, you guys! Happy hour is from four to six!
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all" - Mulan
"Reach for the sky!" - Toy Story
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" - Finding Nemo
[Quote from Walt Disney himself about Cinderella: "She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him."
"Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again." - Robin Hood
I laugh in the face of danger!
In my mind...
If you have ever had the Edward/Jacob argument with someone, copy this to your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires post this onto your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you truly believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile.
You know your addiction to Twilight is getting dangerous when you've added "Volterra" to your computer's dictionary.
If you think that TWILIGHT is the best book known to woman (and man)...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen (the character) is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile!
How I think Breaking Dawn should have gone (I love the book but think the following things I would change) :
1. Jacob just disappears entirely
2. SOME of the Volturi die and the fight happens (come on, the bad person needs to die. I know Edward says that they aren't villains and just are strict with the law but come on, some of them are plain evil (Jane)
3. Book 2 is NOT in Jacob's perspective (Edward's would have been better)
The Top 15 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bonus points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2.If someone asks you to explain the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You walk into a resturaunt and leave saying "I'll come again when you have Judge on the menu"
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' when your relatives bring pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie?!?!
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
I'm the sortof girl who chases silver volvos yelling for Edward.
I'm the sortof girl who always book reviews Twilight for english class
I'm the sortof girl who's started braiding her hair to look like Katniss!!!
I'm the sortof girl who watches films and inspires makeup
I'm the sortof girl who screams when someone says Edward
I'm the sortof girl who says she lives in District Four with Finnick
List twelve of characters from Twilight, in no particular order.
1.Alice 2.Jasper 3.Carlisle 4. Edward 5. Renesmee 6. Jane 7. Emmett 8.Bella 9.Alec 10. Heidi 11. Esme 12. Charlie
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Jane and Esme...no, do they even exist?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
No, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen is not hot. He is beautiful.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Charlie got his daughter Bella pregnant...well that would be...strange...
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Alec, yes, but only with Jane...what an epic duo.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, Jane’s too sadistic for poor Jasper.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Renesmee/Alec or Renesmee/Heidi Deffo Five/Nine, I’ve read lots!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve?
If Emmett walked in on Jasper and Charlie. He’d be scarred for life!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
While living with the Volturi, Carlisle has no interest in love but he can’t help but realise the flirty messages Heidi sends him.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Confessions of a Cop...Charlie and Emmett spend some bonding time when Charlie confesses that Emmett would have been a better boyfriend for Bella.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Misery Business...why? Bella stole my man
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Contains murder and violence
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
13. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (2) runs off with (1). (2), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3)."
Alice and Emmett are in a happy relationship until Jasper runs off with Alice. Emmett, broken hearted has a hot one night stand with Esme and a brief unhappy affair with Charlie. The he follows the wise advice of Renesmee and finds true love with Carlisle! Oh dear!!!
Dear Dumb Diary of the Undead (this is under contruction after a pc crash!)
Sweeney Cullen ( In progress) This is also currently on hold!!!!!
Bruno's Diary (completed oneshot)
Princess Renesmee (just began) Again, on hold.
Vampires on the net (whoop, two chaps in one day!!!!!!!)
Chocolate Eyes (Whoop! been updating this a lot, I love this story!)
Capitol Child (finished poem)
Sadistic Dreams (CLATO ONE SHOT!!!!!!!)