mostly Favorited story higly unlikely that I will ever put my own here.
My fandom right now is hetalia so...you will see a lot of that in the Favorited story's.
have a good day!
also on an another thing...My main ship right now is usukus so they will be mostly Favorited stories about that pairing really (although I am a multishipper I tend to keep this account for only this ship...I have other account for rusame,franada etc)
((why am I even bothering explaining this here...not like anyone would look at this hahaha))
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people that like them.
Things you don't want to hear on an Airplane Intercom:
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore...
2. We're cruising at an altitude of ... Ah hell I don't know...
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ... Just kidding.
5. Would the flight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'!
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! ... Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. Ocean crossing flight: This is your Captain speaking, I just wanted to take this time to remind you that your seat cushions can be used as floatation devices.
11. Hey folks, were going to play a little game of geography trivia. If you can recognize where we are, tell your flight attendant and receive an extra pack of peanuts.
12. Our loss of altitude allows a unique close up perspective of the local terrain. I assure you that it’s all part of our airlines new commitment to make your a flight a sight seeing extravaganza.
13. Goose! Bogey at 2 o’clock….one on our tail!!!! Eject!!!! Eject!!!!!!!
15. (As the plane turns around right after takeoff)….uhhhhh….we have to go back …. we..we ….uhhhhhh ….forgot something…..
16. I’m sure everyones noticed the loss of an engine, however the reduction in weight and drag will mean we’ll be flying much more efficiently now. (Ironic note: this is actually true for prop aircraft!)
17. Fasten your seatbelt. (same tone your friend with the suicidal driving tendencies uses when you get in the car)
18. This is your Captain speaking….these dang planes are a lot different than the ships I’m used to..so you’ll have to give me some leeway……
19. It would be a good idea if right now everyone closed their shades and watched the inflight movie.
20. We’ve now reached our cruising altitude of 20,000 feet and OH NO!..
21. Don’t worry that one is always on E…
22. Get the parachutes ready…
23. Drinks are on me … or I’ll have what the Captain’s having.
24. “Aww, I can't figure out how to turn this thing off and don't worry, that gauge is always on 'E'.”
25. “Stewardess would you please bring four parachutes to the front cabin.”
26. From the stewardess after placing a drink order: “Okay, this man wants a soda and we need three martinis for the cockpit.”
27. “Hey, why don't you tell that new stewardess she can come sit on my lap and fly the plane.”
28. Thank you very much for choosing Mandarin Airlines. We're now about taking off at Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok. At your right side you can see the beautiful ocean. In front you can watch the in-flight movie. At your left side... um... please don't look at your left!
29. "Whoop, whoop! Pull up!"
30. "I wonder what this button does..."
31. "Ten bucks says I CAN land on top of that mountain."
33. "Uhm...this is your captain speaking. Could everyone please flap your arms...?"
34. "Man, it's hot in here...open the door?"
35. "Let's chicken-race that triple-seven!"
36. "To start, press any key...where's the any-key?"
37. "This is your stewardess speaking...does anyone of you know how to fly?"
38. "Hiiiii, evrrybody!" - "Hi, captain Nick!"
39. "Uh-oh? are there Mounties in Minneapolis?"
40. "Feel free to move about the cabin, but please stay in the plane. It's cold outside."
41. "What do you mean, stop and ask for directions?"
Flying is hours of boredom, punctuated by moments of stark terror.
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.
Rule one: No matter what else happens, fly the airplane.
The propellor is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.
No one has ever collided with the sky.
If you're ever faced with a forced landing at night, turn on the landing lights to see the landing area. If you don't like what you see, turn 'em back off.
Never let an airplane take you somewhere you brain didn't get to five minutes earlier.
If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger, if you pull the stick back they get smaller.
Every one already knows the definition of a good landing is one from which you can walk away. But very few know the definition of a great landing. It's one after which you can use the airplane another time.
Helicopters can't really fly — they're just so ugly that the earth immediately repels them.
Sorry folks for the hard landing. It wasn't the pilot's fault, and it wasn't the plane's fault. It was the asphault.
What's the difference between God and pilots? God doesn't think he's a pilot.
Airspeed, altitude, or brains; you always need at least two.
There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing: Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.
Jet and piston engines work on the same principle: Suck and squeeze, blow and go.
The three most dangerous things in aviation are a doctor in a Bonanza, two captains in a DC-9, and a flight attendant with a chipped tooth.
What do you call a pregnant flight attendant? Pilot error.
Cake writes (0)
Hellie Ace (19)
Jinxx Draconett (8)
Last Haven (73)
Nezumi's Cheese (21)
Teenage Mouse (35)
yellow blaze (10)
Zo One (37)
|Community:||USUKUS CROSSOVER COMMUNITY|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|