Poll: For my story Lullabies: What gender do you think Kurt and Blaine's baby should be? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Glee, and Junjō Romantica.
So yah, hi...I don't really know what to say...Anway, I'm klainerfangirl18 (that name was suggested by one of my friends...I'm the biggest klaine fangirl you'll ever meet so expect stories for Kurt and Blaine and LOTS of other things too...but not fincheal...never fincheal). I love to write and I'm very passionate about my interests and I'm kind of a Otaku. I'm a 15 year-old yaoi fangirl, so I will write stories for Gay couples (Deal with it.) I do write some M rated stories, but overall I just try to keep with T because I actually don't feel necessarily comfortable writing smut. And, uh, yah. I write whenever I'm inspired. I've been told I'm pretty good, but I don't quite see it. I do have a blog, thanks to my teacher's wonderful suggestions, and it's called Confessions of a Teenage Gleek, at teenagegleek.blogspot.com
Anway, so that's basically it... So here we go! :)
Let's start off with this:
Favorite Parings: (gay and straight...and Sorry, I'm kind of lacking on the couple name knowledge)
Glee: (and don't think I'm biased with the couple. These are just the one I LOVE. and I love Finn, just not Racheal. and I don't love them as a couple)
Ouran High School Host Club:
Romantica (Misaki and Usagi)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians:
Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth)
Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Kataang (Katara and Aang)
Pokemon: ( I need to look up the shipping names, but I'm kind of too lazy to...I'll do it later)
Ash and Gary
Yuki and Tohru
America and England
Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew:
Nancy and Frank
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order. (I'm using Glee, of course)
(Oh, shoot, I need more space. Oh well)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Finn/Brittany...can't say I have.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Tina...Um, I don't swing that way. I think she's pretty, but not in that way.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Rachel got Sam pregnant...I think we would all be very confused by that one.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
About Mike...um, not that I've read. I've never read any mainly about him.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Blaine and Finn...um if Finn were gay and if Blaine had never dated his half-brother, than, uh, sure...*sweatdrop*
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Rory/Mike, or Rory/Will...uhh...Rory/Mike because...um...I think they're both teenagers and so yeah. It wouldn't be peadophilia.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Mercedes would probably be a good friend and tell Kurt and then totally help him bitch at Blaine and Rachel.
Mercedes walks in on Rachel and Blaine having sex*
Mercedes: Oh. My. God. KUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT!
Blaine: Oh shit.
Rachel: Wait, it isn't what it looks like.
Kurt: *walks in* What -WAIT! WHAT THE HELL, BLAINE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY!
Blaine: Wait, Kurt, seriously, I'm sorry. I was going to tell you that I was...straight...bi...something.
Mercedes: Oh, white boy, I'm going to cut you.
Kurt: I'll take Rachel. *tackles Rachel*
(Me: ...*shudder* Let's hope that never happens...)
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Um...Puck/Will, of course...Okay, here goes nothing:
He never thought he would ever fall for his teacher. Sure, he had fallen for Rachel's mum, but that was completely different. He just never thought he would fall for his Glee teacher. Who was also a guy. Yeah, maybe "homo-explosion" had affected him a little.
(Me: Why did my brain turn that into a yaoi story? *headdesk*)
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight Fluff?
Sure...if you're into Kurt and Sam then yeah, definitely. In fandom, of course.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
For the First Time
(Me: ...Mercedes and Rachel...just doesn't work.)
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
Yes...Yes, they do read Puck.
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Only write Brittany.
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
No, no one I know writes Blaine/Tina/Rory, but if they did they probably wouldn't tell me...
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
For Sam? Uh...I think I would use Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Kurt/Finn/Rachel...you know, there're probably some of those out there. But uh, probably: WARNING: Yaoi, Pregnancy, Smut
(Me:...It wouldn't be a triad relationship fic, unless that's required. Cuz...then it would...*headdesk*)
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Two weeks after Winter Break ended I think...Not quite sure...It was Sory. :D
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4).
Kurt and Mercedes are in a happy relationship until Mike runs off with Tina. Kurt, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Brittany and a brief unhappy affair with Rachel, then follows the wise advice of Rory and finds true love with Blaine.
(Me: okay, that made no sense about Mike running off with Tina and that ruining Mercedes' and Kurt's relationship. Also Kurt was apparently bi. YAY! HE GOT HAPPY ENDING WITH BLAINE THOUGH~!! KLAINE ALWAYS FIND A WAY!)
What title would you give this fic?
(Me:...OH GOD, NOT A TITLE)
Um... "The Way Broken Hearts Heal" (?)
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
OMFG! I WOULD BE SO, SO, SO HAPPY IF MERCEDES/SAM WAS CANON AGAIN! SAMCEDES IS AWESOME! I ship them. *nods*
19: (2) (5) (1), (6), (8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (3), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (3) to continued their relationship.
Blaine, Rory, Kurt, Finn, Sam, and Puck are playing Truth or Dare. Kurt asks Sam, and Sam says Truth. Kurt asks who Sam loves, and Sam confessed his true love with Tina. Tina does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with Rory. Sam is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in Puck, while Tina and Rory run into the sunset together. However, Kurt is secretly in love with Puck, and becomes so jealous of Sam, who after the comfort from Puck becomes in a relationship with Puck, and so Kurt decides to murder Sam, but is stopped just in time by the police officer Mercedes and is sent to prison, allowing Sam and Puck to continue their relationship.
(Me: Phew! That was quite a mouthful...and it was quite...yaoi-ish...Okay then.)
20. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
OMG, that would be the most magical thing ever if Rory was a really good friend of a sibling/relative of mine.
Me: "OMFG, that is just awesome! Just magical! Just amazing! THEYNEEDTOINRODUCEME, THEYNEEDTOINTRODUCEME!" *dies*
21. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Me: *opens my closet door to find Sam and Brittany together with a rubber ducky* ...Okay, you guys have fun...*closes the door and walks away slowly*
22. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
I would be so sad if Blaine dissed me. D: Kind of pissed, but really sad. I'd be a sad little unicorn. *cries*
23. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Me: *opens the door to room to find Will Schuester rummaging through my stuff* ... *closes door and pauses* ...MUM! WHY IS WILL FROM GLEE IN MY ROOM?
Mum: GET IN YOUR ROOM, YOU'RE GROUNDED - WAIT, DID YOU SAY WILL? HE'S SO HOT! LET ME SEE! LET ME SEE!
24. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
If Kurt slit is wrist and was emo? *tries to imagine* HAHAHAHA! Can't picture it. BUT, if he was like that then I would probably be a little concerned and scared and I would feel really sad for him. It would be sad. :( But if he became an optimist, than I would be like, "That's good! Good for him!" yet be very confused at the same time.
25. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
I'd say thankful, and probably stand there feeling awkward and confused.
26. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
Me: Umm...*pauses* SERIOUSLY, FINN? SERIOUSLY?
Me: You don't even need it!
27. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Mercedes, Mike, and Tina singing Boyfriend by Justin Beiber...um
Me: "What the hell? Seriously? What did I ever do to God to make him do this to me? SERIOUSLY!"
28. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Blaine and Brittany are my teachers?!
Me: *fist pump and squeal* HELL YEAH!!! BLAINE AND BRITTANY ARE MY TEACHERS! BLAINE IS MY TEACHER! *goes up to Blaine* Can I meet Kurt? Pwetty pwease?"
Blaine: Um... Inappropriate, much?
Brittany: Do you know dolphins are just gay sharks?
Glee Fanfic Challenge! (II)
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Um...I'm not lesbian, or bi...but I guess in a platonic way, sure, Brittany's hot...*a-w-k-w-a-r-d*
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Puck/Artie...I think we'd all be very confused. MPREG!
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Finn? Yeah, actually! :D
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
I don't know...I guess if Kurt wasn't gay...then sure...maybe. I honestly don't know...Quinn's a wild card here.
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Mercedes/Blaine, or Mercedes/Finn...I don't know why, but I would take Mercedes/Finn. I COULD NEVER BREAK UP KLAINE!
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Kurt would totally tell Brittany to get away from his man Blaine... (Wow, that was totally convenient. "Brittany, are you flirting with my man?" *dies*)
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
He was the one she convinced she was over. She was the one the he was over. Now, with both of them single, what would happen if she decided that she wanted him back? Maybe he'd learn that he wasn't over her just yet. (This is Quinn/Puck, peeps)
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Sure, if you search for it! :D
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Okay, I seriously have got NOTHING for this one. NOTHING.
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
I seriously have no idea. I think there would probably be like...comforting/singing or something. Not something outright smutty, more something...subtle. I don't know. Mercedes/Artie is just not clicking in my brain.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
Oh, YEAH. YES!
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you choose?
Be My Baby by Wonder Girls. It would be a fluffy songfic. And Yes, that is mostly in Korean, but...it's awesome!
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: Violence, smut, love triangle (Idk, this sounds kind of lame)
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Um...this is just too scarring to think about. And Um...I don't know...Blaine pick-up lines??
TV show: Glee
Book and Author: The Book Thief by Markus Suzak
Song: Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle
Favorite glee Parings: Kurt/Blaine, Sam/Mercedes, Sam/Rory, Mike/Tina, Jeff/Nick (Warblers, of course), Will/Emma
Favorite glee character diva: Either Kurt, or Mercedes. (Kurt by like...20% more...)
Singer (Female/Male): Sara Barielles/Chris Colfer
Actress(Male/Female): Chris Colfer/Amber Riley
Best Friend: Lauren Rogers
Favorite Activity: Writing
The First Character I Fell In Love with:
Kurt Hummel (If I were a gay man, he would be my future husband in my mind. I'm still in love with him though. :D )
The Character I Never Expected to Love as Much as I Do Now:
The Character that Everyone Else Loves and I Don’t:
The Character I Used to Love but Not Anymore:
The Character I Want to Be Like:
The Character I’d Love to Punch in the Face:
A Pairing that I Love:
A Pairing that I Hate:
My Three Favorite Characters:
My Three Least Favorite Characters:
First Glee Episode I Ever Watched:
The first character I fell in love with: Kurt Hummel!
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Blaine Anderson
The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Rachel Berry...I hate Rachel. She annoys me.
The character that I love that everyone hates: David Karofsky (they still hate him for what he did in season 2 it seems and I did too, but I like him now. As long as there's no Kurtfosky, it's fine)
The character I used to love but not anymore: Santana Lopez. (she kind of bugs me)
The character I want to be like: Tina or Kurt. :D
The character I’d slap: Sebastian. Or Rachel.
A pairing that I love: Klaine! also Tike! Samcedes! Wemma! Sory!
A pairing that I hate: Finchel.
My favorite character: Kurt! or Blaine! Love them both!
My three favorite characters: Kurt, Blaine, and it's a tie between Puck and Tina
My three least favorite characters: Rachel, Sebastian (big surprise there), Jessi St. James
Character I am most like: I've been told I was like Kurt or Blaine. I've been told I'm a child of Klaine. So...yeah...
My favorite guest star: Mat Bomer or John Stamos
My favorite group performance: Either Born This Way, You Can't Stop the Beat, or We Got the Beat.
My favorite duet: Perfect
My favorite solo: Either Rose's Turn, I Want To Hold Your Hand, or Cough Syrup
My favorite episode: Original Song...or the First Time...
My least favorite episode: Silly Love Songs (that was just freaking painful...with the state Klaine was in...), Blame It On the Alcohol (Blaine and Rachel *grrrr* Poor Kurt :( BUT the ending was awesome with them), or Sexy (oh poor Kurt)
his is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it!!!
The girl you just called fat... She's
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
(sorry if any of those clash...)
It's days like this that I wonder...is being a girl and liking yaoi weird? Oh well...can't decide, so I'll just keep chugging on...dodododododododo XP
Here's 100 random questions: 12-17-11
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? It's complicated *bangs head on the wall*
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? ...yah...
3) How many houses have you lived in? 4
4) Favorite candy bar? Snickers
5) Favorite shoes? Pair of Maroon and Black pumps that I got for $20 that were originally $80, Blue Suede boots, and converses
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? NO! at least, not that I will admit...I do own some of the glee cover of her songs from the Brittney/Brittany episode
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes...oh, I should NOT have gone on that ride during our county fair last summer... *shudders*
11) Name one thing that is always on your minds. Ideas for new stories, songs, boy troubles... *Sweatdrop* and most recently...glee
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop. :) and Kpop :)
13) What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio
14) What time were you born? 3:00 A.M.
15) Do you like beer? No...it's gross.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yep, at my last birthday party
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? BTR by Big Time Rush
18) Are you sarcastic? Yes, duh
19) What are your favorite colors? sea green, autumn orange, and soft blue (really specific)
20) How many watches do you own? 2, one works and one doesn't
21) Summer or winter? Winter
23) Favorite color to wear? Blue
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi
25) What color is your cell phone? Black and silver
26) Where is your second home? Our family friend's house
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes….
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 3
30) How many video games do you own? 30 titles in all
31) What was your first pet? Duchess, a tabby cat
32) Ever had braces? Yes *sobs* why me??
33) Do looks matter? (suddenly seriously) Not really, what matters is what's on the inside, but it doesn't hurt to look your best because then you feel your best
34) Do you use chapstick? Burt's Bees
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Raric, Mr. Johnson *DIE MR. JOHNSON* ( he's the P.E, teacher and I hate HIM. I'm in my first year of high school), Mr. Cooke
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Uh...neither most of the time. Abercombie though...Although I do like American Eagle too... Hmmmm...
37) Are you too forgiving? Nope, but it really depends on the person
38) How many children do you want? In the distant future? two-three
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? I don't think so...
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Eggs Benedict. I only get it like once a year though.
41) Do you own a gun? No, but my dad does. XP
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes...still do *grumble, grumble*
43) When was the last time you cried? Last Monday
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Wrote a three paragraph essay that was due the next day (easy...kind of) and worked on a five page essay for a project.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden, what's La Panera
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Yes, in sixth grade, and the same day I called my mum my teacher's name XP
47) Have you ever been in a castle? I wish
48) Nicknames? Jessy, Blondie, Ditz, Double Bubble, K.K.'s Girlfriend, Otaku, Gleek, Gloser (didn't quite get it... I think that it's a combination of gleek and loser. I was wearing my Gleek shirt)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Uhhh... no.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Yes, was there on the fourth of July
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I wish…but I have no money
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Maggie, one of my bffs
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? no...but I've been called boo...
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yes, it was my grandmother's
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Pretty much, but i could be happier
57) Do you dye your hair? NO, I love my hair just the way it is
58) Does anyone like you? Yes, as far as I know
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Um...nothing.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Yah, thanks you dearest sister *glares at sis*
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's
63) Do you like yourself? Yes, I'm content. I could like myself better though
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? mother, by a little I think.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Hair, Eyes, and Smile
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Partially
67) Have you ever eaten paste? ...No
68) Do you own a webcam? Yes, three
69) Have you ever stripped? NO, thank goodness
70) Ever broke a bone? NO THANK GOD!
72) Do you chat on AIM often? no.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles, they're addictive
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? No that I know of, don't want to know, and hope I haven't
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? If I had to choose, Full House because of John Stamos
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? So far...I guess...
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes, and then I...well...it's to horrible to mention
80) Do you own a car? no
81) Can you cook? Yes…but I prefer baking, and YES there is a difference
82) 3 things that annoy you:
83) Do you text message often? Yes, and only if I'm messaged or if I'm bored
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? A couple physical, a lot of mental
86) What do you want more than anything right now? ...the glee concert DVD that is coming out on the 20th, and peppermint ice cream. or Darren Criss...he would work too
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Depends on the movie and if someone is watching it with me and is staying the night with me XD
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Neither please.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Sometimes
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Only the first one
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? K.K., the cause of many headaches and the answer to #1
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? This girl called Adrianna at school
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My sis
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friend Spencer
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Jackson W.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? uh...my friend Cassidilla (nickname)
100) Who was the last person that called you? My friend Brad.
Okay, Muchacha10 on deviantart does the BEST klaine fanart, so I suggest her if you're looking for some fanart, becuase it is AMAZING!!!
Loser Like Me!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGxUnnAYe
Rachel taught me being confident is ok
You wanna be a loser like me!!
hey called dancing like a freak at the dance " un cool", I call it " fun"
They call blowing bubbles "lame" I call it " memorable"
They call putting paint on there face for spirit day " ugly" I call it " spreading spirt"
They call singing when you can't sing " Stupid" I call it "normal "
They call getting embarassed by someone in public "un fair", I call it " KARMA"
They call making mistakes " embarrassing" I call it "reality"
1. Your real name: Jessica
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): SicaxJes
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name pluss "izzle"): Jesizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Pink Penguin (wow...)
5. Your Soap Opra name (your middle name and the street you live on): Beth Trillium
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Lemje (...looks like a foreign name)
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Blue Lemonade
8. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Duchess (that sounds really good. Thank you, kitty *pets duchess*)
1. The Beatles.
52. Miranda Lambert.
55. Further Seems Forever.
Try this, it's quite intertaining
If someone asks "Is this okay" you say?
Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross
What would best describe your personality?
What do you like in a guy/girl?
How do you feel today?
What's your life's purpose?
What is your motto?
What do your friends think of you?
What do you think about very often?
What do you think of your best friend(s)?
What do you think of the person you like?
What is your life story?
What do your parents think of you?
What will you dance to at your wedding?
What will they play at your funeral?
What do you think of your friends?
What's the worst thing that could happen?
How will you die?
What is one thing you regret?
What makes you laugh?
What makes you cry?
Will you ever get married?
What scares you the most?
Does anyone like you?
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
The next song will be your subject?
If your life was a Movie, What Would the Sound Track Be?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: The Scientist by Coldplay
Waking Up: Thriller/Heads Will Roll - Glee
First Day At School: Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
Falling In Love: Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge
Fight Song: Uptown Girl - Glee (WTF?!)
Breaking Up: Animal by Neon Trees (...again, WTF?!)
Prom night: Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle
Life: Say by John Meyer
Mental Breakdown: Dance With Me Tonight from Music and Lyrics
Driving: You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
Flashback: Amazing by One eskimO
Getting back together: Fields of Gold by Sting
Wedding: Life Less Ordinary by Carbon Leaf (I like this one)
Birth of Child: Lovefool by The Cardigans
Final Battle: Firework - Glee
Funeral Song: Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha
Final Credits: If I Had You by Adam Lambert
so...WTF?! Most of these did not FIT AT ALL!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I'll do this again and get a better answer, but this is how it stands right now. I thikn the best one is probably Wedding: Life Less Ordinary by Carbon Leaf. :D
The first character I fell in love with: Kurt
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Puck
The character everyone else loves that I don't:
The character I used to love but not any more: N/A
The character I'd slap: Sebastian!
A ship I love: HELLYEAH KLAINE.
A ship I hate: Anything people ship with Kurt and/or Blaine that isn't Klaine.
My three favorite characters: Kurt, Blaine, and Puck
My three least favorite characters: Jesse, Sebastian, and Rachel
Character I'm most like: Just a mix, really. I've been told I'm like a child of Klaine/the female versions of Kurt/Blaine.
My favorite guest star: Damian McGinty. I really want him to stay. D: (Hey, at least his episode arc was continued!) or Matt Bomer (oh Cooper. i could relate so much to Blaine in that episode)
Favorite group preformance: Loser Like Me, Love Shack, Born This Way, Empire State of Mind, Toxic, Time Warp, We Got the Beat, Dog Days Are Over, anything Warbler (hellyeah!), We Are Young, Thriller/Heads Will Roll, Bad, and so much more...
My favorite duets: Baby It's Cold Outside, Let it Snow, Candles, Defying Gravity, Faithfully, more I can't think of...
My favorite solos: Take Care of Yourself, Bein' Green, Beautiful, When I Get You Alone, I Want to Hold Your Hand, Blackbird, Rose's Turn, Jessie's Girl, Valerie, Cough Syrup, Not the Boy Next Door more...
My favorite episodes: Pot O' Gold, The Sue Sylvester Shuffle, Prom Queen, The First Time (KLAINE), Grilled Cheesus, Born This Way, Hold on to Sixteen (beautiful :D), Original Song (solely for the canon of Klaine C: ), On My Way, Heart, Yes/No, Dance With Somebody (only mainly for the couples counseling with Klaine and the very end), Choke (mainly for Kurt's audition), and Prom-a-Saurus (I know I will like it and I haven't even seen it. Once I've seen it I will add why).
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
"As they went downstairs together, Miranda marching along with her graceless, clipped gait, Tessa raised her hand to touch the chain around her throat where the clockwork angel hung."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
Purple nail polish. :)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Say Yes to the Dress, the bridesmaid show, I think...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:07 Not bad...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My sound machine in my room :)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 5:30 today. I was stepping out of the car after going to the park with some friends.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A picture of a Chris Colfer, Lea Michelle, and Darren Criss sent to my by my friend.
9. What are you wearing?
Flannel pyjama pants and my school sweatshirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Of Disneyland and Klaine :)
11. When did you last laugh?
Around 10:20. :D At my friend playing World or War Craft and making her Death Knight do a really disturbing dance. XD
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A couple paintings, a bulletin board, a poster for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Shelves with stuff on them, a plaque with a disney quote on it, a metal fairy, a picture of my grandmother, a picture of Darren Criss of People's sexiest men alive article, a picture of Darren wearing a 'Likes Kurt' t-shirt, a picture of the Glee chibis, two poems, my Glee calendar, hooks with my jackets and purses and stuff on them, a Hunger Games movie poster, a Avatar the Last Airbender (cartoon) Poster, and my two Glee posters. (That's a lot for a small room)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A guy sprinting down the sidewalk in front of my school in a gorilla suit a few days ago.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Me Likey. :D
15. What is the last film you saw?
Titanic 3D *cries*
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Backstage pass to the set of Glee and would probably hire Darren and/or Chris to follow me around and sing. (As if that could ever happen)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm super possessive of my books and I will not let anyone borrow them if I have not read them already, nor will I let them borrow ones that are super important to me. Ask and I will kindly reject you. Ask again and I will give you a bitch-glare that will scare you for the rest of your life.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make it so homophobia or anything like that could never exist.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah, but...uh...just yeah. *hides*
Personally wouldn't have voted for him if I were legal.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Thanks for helping along the way.