Author has written 1 story for Rurouni Kenshin.
Personality Type: INFP (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving); Temperament: Melancholic;
Zodiac Signs: Cancer; Year of the Snake
>//>// >// >// Twitter >// >// >//
Stories being worked on: Multiple drafts written for Rurouni Kenshin fanfics; Drafts for DBZ fics.
Latest Update: RK Fics- Experiencing a major case of writer's block (and currently obsessing over a different fandom). DBZ - Drafts being written.
I tend to become obsessed with one fandom for a certain amount of time only to have my interest wane for a long stretch (sometimes several years) but eventually come back to it again. Therefore I tend to hop between fandoms randomly.
My favorite pairings (in alphabetical order):
- Batman (Batman x Catwoman) - Batman has had many lovers but as Dick Grayson once said to him (in Batman: Hush), “there’s something different about you. Good different. If she makes you happy then [that's] great.” Dick thinks Catwoman makes the most sense for Bruce.
- Devil May Cry (Dante x Trish) - This relationship borderlines on being an Oedipus complex syndrome but I really can't picture either of them with anyone else.
- Dragonball (Vegeta x Bulma; Goku x Chichi;) - Vegeta and Bulma's relationship is quite complicated and since Akira Toriyama never detailed how they got together, there is a lot of room for interpretation. In the end though (especially during the Buu saga) we see how much they love each other. I think Chichi has an almost one-sided type of love with Goku, although he cares for her and their sons and he would never leave her for another, he doesn’t really know how to be a good husband or father. I don’t think he finds much fulfillment with his family and that’s why he leaves them so much. (: "Goku might not have a sense of family members like Gohan and Chi-Chi except as one of his companions.")
- Final Fantasy VII (Aerith x Zack; Cloud x Tifa; Vincent x Lucrecia) - Although Cloud loved Tifa when he was younger, I think he moved on quite a bit and fell in love with Aerith and still loves her even years after her death. It may be a bit of one-sided type of love for Tifa.
- Resident Evil/Biohazard (Leon x Ada) - I believe these two truly love each other but never really get together to have a real relationship due to Ada’s profession and goals conflicting with Leon’s beliefs.
- Rurouni Kenshin (Kenshin x Tomoe; Kenshin x Kaoru) - I like both, but I prefer one over the other (can you guess which one?).
Cool Fandom Websites:
-; (Creators of DBZ Abridged); (For Vegeta x Bulma Fans); ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
Lord of the Rings:
Unsafe External Link