Author has written 10 stories for Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Fallout.
I write a little. I draw a little. I do web design for a living. I'm a grown-up according to my age, but basically just a kid with disposable income. Boom. Adult.
And I appreciate every private message and review you fine people share with me. I am both inspired and humbled by your kindness. I'll try not to fuck it up!
// // //
--// PROJECT UPDATES //--
• My Traynor project, Queen's Gambit Accepted, will span the fullness of Mass Effect 3, DLC included, with new and canon dialogue. I've never written or contemplated a same-sex dynamic before, so hopefully I do it justice.and Cover art courtesy of . Additional scenes from ALL chapters can also be found in her . Check it out, they rock. As does the mentioned artwork from Chapter 17, .
• Queen's Gambit Declined has officially kicked off with a bridge chapter between QGA 27 and 28 titled "Point of Contention." This fic is from Liara T'Soni's POV on events as opposed to Samantha Traynor's, but still touches on major events/exchanges between Liara, Annelise Shepard and crew. No further chapters planned yet, but it will end up more high-level and not be quite as in-depth as QGA.
• Officially Unofficial is complete. However, the Citadel DLC opens up some delicious opportunities to explore in a supplemental fic. I am also considering an appendix of sorts to the final reunion scene involving all the vid-mails Ash sent Shepard while he was unconscious, as well as an epilogue further down the road about how their relationship evolved after the Reapers. Medium priority and not in progress.
• Ruthless Calculus has numerous vignettes in the works, but no self-appointed deadlines for that jerk. I find myself writing across all 3 Mass Effect games, but stringing together a cohesive timeline is proving difficult. On hold until further notice, and a low priority.
• DA:Unforgotten is now complete. The final M!Cousland/Leliana story in this arc is called DA:Homecoming. I am predicting it to be a shorter wrap-up, maybe 8 chapters, with an epilogue. Date still to be determined.
• I have completed the illustration mentioned in DA:Reminiscient, Chapter 7 of. This illustration recurs as a plot point in Unforgotten. Maybe more drawings if I'm feeling productive.
• I do not have any plans for any more writings on this series. Sorry. It was a one-time thing.
Unsafe External Link