Author has written 9 stories for Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Fallout.
I write a little. I draw a little. I art direct for a living.
I'm a grown-up according to my age, but basically just a kid with disposable income. Boom. Adult.
And I appreciate every private message and review you fine people share with me. I am both inspired and humbled by your kindness.
I'll try not to fuck it up :B
// // //
--// PROJECT UPDATES //--
• My Traynor project, Queen's Gambit Accepted, is intended to span the fullness of Mass Effect 3, DLC included, with new and canon dialogue. I've never written or contemplated a same-sex dynamic before, so hopefully I do it justice. Top priority.and Cover art courtesy of . Additional scenes from ALL chapters can also be found in her . Check it out, they rock. As does the mentioned artwork from Chapter 17, .
• Officially Unofficial is complete. However, the Citadel DLC opens up some delicious opportunities to explore in a supplemental fic. I am also considering an appendix of sorts to the final reunion scene involving all the vid-mails Ash sent Shepard while he was unconscious, as well as an epilogue further down the road about how their relationship evolved after the Reapers. Medium priority.
• Ruthless Calculus has numerous vignettes in the works, but no self-appointed deadlines for that jerk. I find myself writing across all 3 Mass Effect games, but stringing together a cohesive timeline is proving difficult. On hold until further notice, and a low priority.
• DA:Unforgotten is now complete. The final M!Cousland/Leliana story in this arc is called DA:Homecoming. I am predicting it to be a shorter wrap-up, maybe 8 chapters, with an epilogue. Date still to be determined.
• I have completed the illustration mentioned in DA:Reminiscient, Chapter 7 of. This illustration recurs as a plot point in Unforgotten. Maybe more drawings if I'm feeling productive.
• I do not have any plans for any more writings on this series. Sorry. It was a one-time thing.
• I have been rolling a DisHonored fic around in my mind, but it has yet to take shape.
• I do adore the Legend of Zelda, but have not been successful translating that affection into writing (...or any writing that isn't total crap, anyway).
• The only TV series I have ever considered writing fanfic for is ReBoot. It's actually the first fic I ever started writing. On hold.
• I also have an original fantasy story in the works. I am still creating the world for it, as well as its people.
Unsafe External Link