Author has written 11 stories for A Bugs Life, Kung Fu Panda, Little House on the Prairie, Beauty and the Beast, Grease, T.J. Hooker, and Full House.
Well, I'm still alive. I know that those of you who read my stories months ago have been waiting for an update (I hope), but haven't seen any. I just lost my train of thought about how they were supposed to go, or lost interest. I usually start writing something, may lose interest for a while, and may return to them. BTW:IF NO UPDATES ON MY STORIES ARE MADE BY, AT THE LATEST, THE END OF THIS YEAR, ANYONE CAN ASK MY PERMISSIN TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO MY COMPLETED ONES, OR FINISH MY OTHER ONES. YOU MAY ALSO ASK ANY TIME YOU WANT! :D
Also, an FYI: Nothing I write is personal to me. Meaning, nothing on here applies to me; I'm not going through any of the stuff I write about. If anything, my writings will be either common sense stuff, life lessons, things like that.
Well, since I'm still thinking about where my stories should go, I'm gonna go read.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!! :D
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the ally she decided to take it. However, halfway down the ally she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. When she reached the end of the ally she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same ally just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact it could've been her she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the ally the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if they could do anything for her. She asked if she could ask him a question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the police man asked him he answered, "Because she was not alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you're never alone.
Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God and 93 percent of the people who read this won't repost it? Repost if you believe in God.
God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile and don't deny this because in the bible Jesus says, "Deny me and I will deny you in front of my father in the gates of heaven."
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do
1. Know how to make you smile when you are down
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence
4. Give you the remote control during the game
5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you
6. Play with your hair
7. His hands always find yours
8. Be cute when he really wants something.
9. Offer you plenty of massages
10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork
11. Never run out of love
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious
13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts
16. Smile a lot
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1
21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when his friends are watching.
22. Sing , even if he can't.
23. Have a creative sense of humor
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason
26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves you that much to quit it.