Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Supernatural, Darker than BLACK, and Naruto.
Favorite Animes: Naruto, Darker than Black, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Skip Beat, Sword Art Online, and Laughing Under the Clouds. If you haven't seen Laughing Under the Clouds, you really should check it out. It's only 12 episodes, it's complete, and it's really worth the little bit of time it'll take you to watch it, check it out! I'm also a total Potterhead and a Supernatural geek (do we have a name thing?).
Top 5 Naruto Pairings(Not in order):
-NarutoxMinato(Only in AU where Minato isn't his father, sexy smutty oneshots, or timetravel fics.)
Really, I don't particularly dislike any Naruto pairings, as long as the fic has enough evidence for them to be realsitic. I mean, it can't just suddenly be out of the blue.
Top 5 Harry Potter Pairings (In order):
1. Harry x Severus
2. Harry x Tom Riddle Jr./ Lord Voldemort
3. Harry x Lucius
4. Harry x Draco
5. Harry x Bill
As you may or may not be able to tell, I'm a total slash/yaoi fangirl. PRIDE.
Other Random Awesome Pairings (Mostly for oneshots XP):
- Edward x Roy (FMA)
- Ciel x Sebastian (BB/K)
- Loki x Thor
- Dean x Castiel (I've never had an OTP that I actually wanted to be canon, but...Destiel should totally be canon. Just saying.)
Things I hate in a legitimate fanfiction(cause sometimes clichés are cool for a non-serious(SIRIUS HA) fic.):
-Major grammatical errors. That's what Microsoft word is for!
-Gaining power way too easily. It's like, "Harry was walking past the playground at age five, when suddenly he gained a magical inheritance that gave him 190 billion dollars, political allies, and the power to defeat Merlin and jump through time." or "Naruto was running from a mob of ninjas at age 3, somehow keeping ahead the hoard of fully trained anbu, when suddenly Kyuubi gave him the power to defeat everyone in the entire universe, including Madara, for free." That's just...that's not a thing.
-Naruto being taken from his home at a young age by some random OC character and trained. I somehow doubt that the Council would allow their jinchuriki to be taken away at all, especially by someone with no ties to Konoha who could be an enemy in disguise or something.
-Stories with no depth. Y'know, when it just doesn't seem to have a plot. Or, the plot is really rushed. That's okay with short fics that were made purely for smuttish entertainment, but otherwise it's just annoying.
-Badly written relationships, slash or otherwise, and Harems with more than 5 people involved total.
Things I like in a legitimate fanfiction:
-Smart Naruto. Whether it's because he was trained by Kyuubi, root got him, bloodline, etc., I just like a smart Naruto.
-Naruto with random appendages. These include: Wings, Fox Tails, and Fox Ears. I mean come on! It's just soooooo cute/deadly/awesome!
-Dark Naruto. When done correctly, these kinds of fics can be cool. If he's his own dark entity, and doesn't join Orochimaru or Madara, I'm usually happy.
-Timetravel fics. I just LOVE these! It's cool when he gets a chance to go back in time and fix stuff! It's even better when he can bring others back with him, or he falls in love in the past.
-Sasuke, Sakura, & Kakashi: I'm kinda split over these 3. I like both bashing and non-bashing stories for them. I mean, it's awesome when Sasuke has a brotherly relationship with Naruto. But it's also cool when he's a complete and total bastard, and Naruto beats him into the dirt! It's nice when Sakura has a sisterly relationship with Naruto. But it's also great when she's a complete and total bitch, and Sasuke rejects her, and she's a completely weak fangirl! It's good when Kashi-kun is a good teacher...an older brother/father figure perhaps? But it's also interesting to see him as a demon hater!
-Dark Harry. These are my absolute favorites for some reason. I think it just provides more proof that I'm a complete and total creeper. Yay for me!
-Independent Harry. It's good to see him get out on his own, whatever the reason may be.
-Manipulative Dumbledore Bashing. C'mon, you can't honestly say that these are bad? It's always good to see a super powerful Harry bringing down the hurt on an annoyingly manipulative old man. Awesome!
-Ron, Hermione, and Ginny: Pretty much the same as my view with the three in the Naruverse. They all have their goods and bads. However, seeing them go Dark with Harry is almost always awesome.
-Abused Harry goes to live with Severus: These usually end up being full of fluff and cuteness, which I just love to death. Someday, I shall raise cute little fluffy plot bunnies of my own and make one of these. XD
It's also interesting to see:
-Evil Luna Lovegood or Neville Longbottom. I mean, they're both just so sweet...seeing them be evil is cool!
-Cannon fodder but not OC (Hufflepuffs & Ravenclaws, Random Genin & Chunnin, Death Eaters, etc.) getting filled out into their own characters. J. K. Rowling didn't give some of them enough of a background, but I guess that's just how life works.
Survey from Pokemaster12
You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? Ah, don’t I wish.
2. Tall? Nope. I’m a solid 5’4’’, methinks.
3. In your pajamas? Nah.
4. Left handed? No. I work on it in class when I get bored though. People tell me that I'll never be ambidextrous, but it just makes me want to prove them wrong.
1. Friend you saw: Amanda.
3. Person to text you: Amanda.
4. Was today better than yesterday? Yeah. I was having major emotional problems yesterday, but I've stabilized somewhat by today.
1. Number: 32. Cuz, it has all the other numbers I like in it. It’s got 3, 2, and 8x4 is 32, so you got them too.
2. Color(s): Black and green.
3. Fruit: Grapes. I dunno why, but I love them.
4. Place: Underneath low things and above high things in places where I can accidentally creep on people and hide in the dark. And wow that sounds creepy...
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yes. My imaginary boyfriend just broke up with me. I'm going through a bit of a tough time.
2. Are you happy? To some degree. I'm not unhappy, but I'm on a bit of an emotional roller coaster right now.
3. Are you sad? Intermittently.
4. Are you bored? A bit, but more horrified. I'm working on an essay about Japan's actions during WW2 and it's pretty fucking gruesome. I'm gonna write, like, the most terrible things I can find into my essay, cause if I have to deal with learning about this shit while already having emotional problems, my teacher has to suffer with me goddamnit.
6. Are you nervous? ...should I be?
8. Are you tired? Hella. I want to lie down and sleep but I can't justify sleeping so early in the afternoon when I have so much to doooooo...
1. Real name? I think I have one...just gimme a minute to figure it out...
2. Nick names? I truly only have a few, and they're all related to my real name, so you'll just have to live in suspense.
3. Eye color? Brown. Brown as fuck.
4. Zodiac sign? Pisces. And I actually match a lot of the characteristics for your average pisces. For example, I'm oblivious as fuck, and apparently don't notice people flirting with me until someone tells me. Awkward.
5. Male or female? Female. Did I just give out personal information? Yes. Yes I did.
6. Slut? No, I've never had the opportunity. Jesus, what do I need to do to show that I'm available? I'll just leap up on a table nude and spread my legs, shall I?
7. Smart? I’d like to think so. I’m not a genius or anything, but I’m in all higher level classes.
8. Hair color? Black.
9. Long or short? Short cause I had to get a hair cut :((((((((
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans. I never wear sweats. I just, like…don’t own any.
11. Phone or Camera? Phone. I can get internet on my phone wherever there's service, which means fanfic is available EVERYWHERE!
12. Drink or Smoke? I don’t do either. I mean, drinking I can understand to a degree. But smoking? It’s like, wtf? Why would I want to inhale a death-stick? That’s basically what it is. Did you know they use the same stuff they use for rat poison in those things? Gross! Plus I'm underage so...yeah. But, if that's something you wanna do, help yourself I guess...
13. Righty or lefty? Attempting to be ambidextrous, but righty for now.
1. First best friend? Girl named Diamond. I refer to her as 'my ratchet friend' now. What? She is...
2. First crush? Kid named Bailey. He was nice, but I haven't seen him since we were, like, 4.
3. First pet? Beta fish. It died when we changed its water at a hotel. We had a fishy funeral in the hotel bathroom, then flushed it down the toilet.
4. First big vacation? Florida.
1. Eating? Air. I haven't eaten in days, which I'm actually quite proud of. Not for religious reasons or anything, just cause I'm a stupid piece of shit.
2. Drinking? Water.
3. I'm about to: Continue with this shitty essay that was due like 3 weeks ago.
4. Listening to? My pandora playlist. 'I Hate Everything About You' by Three Days Grace is what's on right now though.
5. Plans for today? Homework, then sleep. I'm debating going for a walk in the rain right now, I like thunder storms.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller would be preferable, but right now it would be nice if I just had somEONE
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Both. He’s gotta be suave, but I also enjoy randomness. I myself am quite random *nods sagely*.
3. Sensitive or loud? A combination of both. Like, he’s got his sensitive moments, but he’s also loud like me. Wait, those aren't even opposite terms, wtf.
4. Hook-up or relationship? ANYTHING. SOMEONE NOTICE ME.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? How can you have lived without drinking bubbles at some point? Wait, are we talking about bubbles, like, in a soda or bubbles like the soapy shit? Cause I prolly drank some of the soapy type too, but that's sorta weird.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Nope. My vision is perfect. I wish they had contacts for night vision though. That'd be cool. Or mood contacts! So when you got angry, your eyes turned red!
3. Ran away from home? No. My home life’s pretty much perfect, so I felt no need to run away. Plus, if I did, all they’d have to do is bribe me with a charger for Sebastian. He's my iPhone. I have felt the urge to just walk away from my life for a month, but I could never do that to my mom. She'd find me too fast.
4. Broken someone's heart? Nope. I’m too nice for that. It might also have something to do with the fact that no one is interested...but we'll ignore that, wont we?
5. Been arrested? No, and I hope I won’t be. That would kinda suck…they don’t have wifi or Italian food in jail…and I don't think they'd let me take Sebastian with me...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes.
2. Yourself? To some degree. There's certain circumstances where I can believe in myself, but a lot of the time I really don't, and wish other people didn't either, cause I don't like to let people down. But it's whatevs.
3. Heaven? Yes. I don’t like to think that once we die, we just cease to exist. That would kinda suck.
4. Santa Claus? No. My mom broke it to me when I was in 5th grade.
4. Love? Eeeeh...debatable. I've seen so many relationships that couldn't handle the pressure and broke, but I've also seen old people who stayed dedicated to each other. Can I pass on this one?
5. Do you like someone? Not romantically, no. But I friend-like just about everyone that I regularly interact with...oh wait, that's a lie, I'm generally apathetic to most people...but yeah, no romantic likes.
6. Do you believe in God? I believe that there's a higher power, whatever name he/she/it may take for people.
7. Answered the truth on all questions? It would be kinda stupid to take a survey that no one you know will read, then answer with fake answers.
All credit for this survey goes to pokemaster12. I got this from his profile. He said copy and paste it, but I just wanted to do a disclaimer so no one came to eat me later.
If you worship the holyness that is the log, copy and paste this section onto your profile.
Position: Log Worshipper.
Possible Book of Log Positons:
Log Worshipper: Beginning position. No requirements
Log Priest: You have created at least 1 Naruto related fanfic that frequently (every 2-4 chapers) praises the almighty log and actually fits into the story
Log Pope (there can be more than 1 pope... its safer that way): you have created 3 naruto related fanfics that frequently praise the almighty log
OR the Fanfic that already occasionally praises the log has at least 400 reviews
OR you create a (decently made) Naruto fanfic focused on praising the log... log forbid.
Excerpt of the log number 124: when using the log to escape a fire jutsu, it is konoha custom to write an apology letter to the log, and depending on rank of jutsu escaped from depicts how many words are needed. c-rank, two thousand, B-rank, one thousand five hundred, a-rank, one thousand. only S-rank and higher or excused from the writing of the letter. even then, it is still reccommended.
Log excerpt number 231: if konoha shinobi celebrate the holiday of Christmas, then it is required that they put gifts under the Christmas log. Use of a full tree is an insult to the log and if found out that shinobi is uneligible from using the log for a period of two months.
Log excerpt number 437: Use of the log in a situation that clearly could be avoided using a variety of other methods or techniques is looked down upon. In order to repent for such actions, the following steps should be taken:
For every dent caused by your replacement you shall plant one sapling.
For every stab wound caused by your replacement you shall plant five saplings.
For every hole in the log caused by your replacement you shall plant ten saplings.
For every detached piece of the log caused by your replacement you shall plant one sapling per square inch of detached log.
For a destroyed and unusable log caused by your replacement you shall plant twenty-five saplings.
If your log is defective you may call 1-800-BAD-LOGS to file a complaint. If your case is proven correctly your next replacement will be half off.
'and the willow sayeth unto the ninja: wherefore dost i weep? 'tis tears of joy, as thy kin and mine together fell thine foes, who would bring the axe and torch to the wood. the log ist thine ally, and mine kin. calling upon the log, is to call upon me. to aid thee in battle, i weep my tear of joy. and the ninja spoke: yea, thee and thine kin shall forever be blessed among me and mine kin. for thine bravery will never be forgotten.' -book of the log, song of the willow, verses 1-4
'as the log takes your place, you become the log. the log becomes you. for a moment, you are an extension of the logs blessing unto ninja.' -book of the log, chronicle of the replacement verse 3
'you are fools! your log is but a mockery of the power of ninja!- the ninja from the desert declared. and the people shook their heads. you have been denied the log for a long time, sandwalker. we cannot force you to see the glory of the log, but know this. when the time comes, and you have no other allies to call upon, the log will hear your prayers, and aid you.' -book of the log, redwood journals verses 15-16
'and as the smoke cleared, his foe stared in awe at the log. blackened and charred, the log crumbled. the ninja, filled with righteous wrath, fell upon his foe and slew him. he made his way to the log, and wept. his companion, the log that had accompanied him through so many battles, was no more. he spoke thus to his fallen companion: though now you have fallen in battle, you rest where the logs forever grow. the forest of life called for you, and you answered its call, as you did mine. i thank you my friend.' -book of the log, honor of the forest canticle I, verses 78-82
'he despaired, for in this place of stone and earth, there was no logs to be found. reaching out with all his might, he begged for a log in the forsaken wasteland. and he was answered, and saved by the log, in a place where there were none. -book of the log, wanderers saga, verses 7-9
'the log took his place and fell, forever into the abyss. the people, hearing of this, railed against him, in such numbers he swore to never endanger another log again. for many years, he fought without the log, growing more and more weary with each passing day. finally, he came across a foe that was too strong for him. as his life was about to end, he felt a familiar pull, and found himself out of harms way, seeing a log in his place. his stunned foe was felled in his stupor, and he approached the log, he knew it, for it was the same that fell so long ago. he asked of the log: why did you endanger yourself for me again? have you not done enough for me? and the log spoke: it is my duty, and our bond. we exist to save the ninja, and they exist to save the trees. we both play a part, for which i am content.' -book of the log, honor of the forest canticle II, verses 59-70
Let it be known that it is absolutely forbidden to willingly perform the technique known as "1000 years of death" on a log. It is also equally frowned upon for one to replace oneself with a holy log for the purpose of avoiding said technique. The punishment for such actions is at least 6 months of banishment from the use of the holy log.
"They hurt her..."
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
(Didn't wanna risk it, sorry ya'll XDXD)
8/22/2013 - Alrighty, just posted my third chapter of Betrayal! I'm working on What the Forest Holds, but it seems to be slow going. I've also started on a timetravel!Harry fic, cause every fanfic writer has to write at least one time travel fic, and a NarutoTwilightxover. I hope to get those out eventually, but the fics I already have out are my priority right now. Lurv and huggles to all my fellow fanfic readers!
12/31/2013 - Wow, it's almost the new year! How did the time fly so fast? I've got 3 chapters in progress right now, and the next chapter for Betrayal should be out soon. The next chapter for What the Forest Holds should be out before the end of January. Yay.
2/9/2014 - Hahaaaaa...I suck so much. I'm sending off the first half of the chapter for WtFH to my beta right now, and I hope (HOPE) to be able to get it to you guys by it's birthday. So...3 day deadline? ...shit, I suck at deadlines. XD anyway, the next chapter of Betrayal WILL be out by the end of March, and most likely sooner. Yay. Go celebrate or something.
2/11/2014 - OMG I ACTUALLY GOT SOMETHING DONE BEFORE IT'S DEADLINE?!?!?! Who am I and what have I done with myself??? XD WtFH ch 2 has indeed been posted, it's a Christmas miracle! Y'know, just...minus the Christmas part. The next Betrayal chapter is still in progress, sadly. Sorry about that.
4/23/2014 - Fiiiinally posted Betrayal chapter...what are we on, 4? WtFH ch 3 is still in progress, but it should be out before I leave school for the year XD. I also have another Harry Potter/Naruto xover in progress that I haven't posted anything for yet. It's a Harry Potter/Naruto Uzumaki slash fic, so if that kinda thing interests you keep an eye out!
12/18/2014 - Wow I'm a piece of shit. I'm working on the next WtFH ch, Betrayal is being difficult, and I just posted for Surprises. I'll have the next chapters for Surprises and WtFH up by the New Year, but Betrayal is an asshole, so that'll be out whenever.
5/6/2015 - I'm still a piece of shit, but I posted a oneshot, so that's something.
5/27/2015 - Still a piece of shit, but the next chapter of Betrayal got some attention today, so that's a thing. I may start randomly posting the other things I've been working on though, just for the sake of having something out.