Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Supernatural, Darker than BLACK, and Naruto.
Fandoms: Darker than Black, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Skip Beat, Sword Art Online, One Punch Man, Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE (lol that title), Laughing Under the Clouds (if you haven't seen Laughing Under the Clouds, you really should check it out. It's only 12 episodes, it's complete (though the manga continues), and it's really worth the little bit of time it'll take you to watch it), Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and fake fan of FFVII and Bleach (though I'm working on Bleach now so that I'm less of a fake fan XD). Yeah, I'm trash.
Top 5 Harry Potter Pairings:
1. Harry x Severus
2. Harry x Lucius
3. Harry x Tom Riddle/Voldemort
4. Harry x Draco
5. Harry x Bill
As you may or may not be able to tell, I'm a total slash/yaoi fangirl, because yes. I also recently came out as bi, which I decided to share because I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. You're welcome.
Other Favored Pairings (Mostly for oneshots tbh):
- Edward x Roy (FMA)
- Ciel x Sebastian (BB/K)
- Loki x Thor
- Kirito x Asuna (I know it's canon but c'mon. They're so fucking cute, I just)
- Dean x Castiel (I've never had an OTP that I actually wanted to be canon, but...Destiel should totally be canon. Just saying.)
- Keith x Lance
- Victor x Yuuri
- Eggsy x Harry
Survey from Pokemaster12
You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? Perfection is merely settling for the level you've reached, never striving for more. To be perfect is an incomplete and lonely existence. So no, I'm not perfect XP
2. Tall? Nope. I’m a solid 5’4’’, methinks.
3. In your pajamas?Nope, still in my outside clothes.
4. Left handed? No. I work on it in class when I get bored though. People tell me that I'll never be ambidextrous, but it just makes me want to prove them wrong.
Update: The answer is now: Vaguely. This is a huge victory over society.
1. Friend you saw: Manda. We're actually watching Kingsman right now.
3. Person to text you: My mom -_-"
4. Was today better than yesterday? Yeah, I was sick yesterday and I'm not hacking up my lungs today, so...goodly.
1. Number: 32. Cuz, it has all the other numbers I like in it. It’s got 3, 2, and 8x4 is 32, so you got them too.
2. Color(s): Green with shades of gray. I will never be able to say that without thinking of the book, fuck.
3. Fruit: Grapes. I dunno why, but I love them. Probably because they're full of sugar.
4. Place: Underneath low things and above high things in places where I can accidentally creep on people and hide in the dark. And wow that sounds creepy...
1. Are you missing someone right now? I MISS MY SENPAI SHE IS AT A DIFFERENT COLLEGE FROM ME NOOOOOOO
2. Are you happy? Sure!
3. Are you sad? Intermittently.
4. Are you bored? Nope, I'm watching Kingsman so I can't be bored!
6. Are you nervous? Nope.
8. Are you tired? I mean, I could sleep. But not really.
1. Real name? I think I have one...just gimme a minute to figure it out...
2. Nick names? KOHAI
3. Eye color? Brown.
4. Zodiac sign? Pisces. And I actually match a lot of the characteristics for your average pisces. For example, I'm oblivious as fuck, and apparently don't notice people flirting with me until someone tells me. Awkward.
5. Male or female? Female. Did I just give out personal information? Yes. Yes I did.
6. Slut? Nope.
7. Smart? Sure.
8. Hair color? Black.
9. Long or short? What would shoulder length count as? That. That one.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans. I never wear sweats. I just, like…don’t own any. I need to get some sweats.
11. Phone or Camera? Phone. I can get internet on my phone wherever there's service, which means fanfic is available EVERYWHERE!
12. Drink or Smoke? Nope. Hit me up with some alcohol bruh, I'm totally an adult now (haha just kidding fuck)
Update: Holy shit I consumed my first alcohols the other day wow I am so college
13. Righty or lefty? Mostly a righty. Somewhat ambidextrous. Like, if my right hand was broken completely and I had to write something with my left hand using my blood and a stick, it would be slightly more legible than that of your average right handed person in that situation.
1. First best friend? Girl named Diamond.
2. First crush? Kid named Bailey. He was nice, but I haven't seen him since we were, like, 4.
3. First pet? Beta fish. It died when we changed its water at a hotel. We had a fishy funeral in the hotel bathroom, then flushed it down the toilet.
4. First big vacation? Florida. Got back from HP World a couple of weeks ago, it was everything I could've dreamed about and more *dreamy sigh*
1. Eating? Skittles.
2. Drinking? Powerade. My insides must be completely blue by this point, considering the amount of Powerade I've consumed.
3. I'm about to: Finish watching Kingsman, then probably go to sleep.
4. Listening to? KINGSMAN
5. Plans for today? Finish watching Kingsman and go to sleep. This is getting repetitive.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic, I guess.
3. Sensitive or loud? Neither. I mean, sensitive if I had to choose, but that's not one that I really thought about. Quiet would be preferred to loud though.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship. Unless it's a hookup with a friend, cause then there's already a basis there.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? How can you have lived without drinking bubbles at some point? Wait, are we talking about bubbles, like, in a soda or bubbles like the soapy shit? Cause I prolly drank some of the soapy type too, but that's sorta weird.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Nope. My vision is perfect. I wish they had contacts for night vision though. That'd be cool. Or mood contacts! So when you got angry, your eyes turned red!
3. Ran away from home? No, as long as walking away for the night doesn't count. It shouldn't, right?
4. Broken someone's heart? Nope, but maybe soon. Hope not.
5. Been arrested? Not that I know of.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes.
2. Yourself? To some degree. There's certain circumstances where I can believe in myself, but a lot of the time I really don't, and wish other people didn't either, cause I don't like to let people down. But it's whatevs.
3. Heaven? Yes. I don’t like to think that once we die, we just cease to exist, that would kinda suck. I also believe in reincarnation, so that's a thing XD.
4. Santa Claus? No. My mom broke it to me when I was in 5th grade.
4. Love? Eeeeh...debatable. I've seen so many relationships that couldn't handle the pressure and broke, but I've also seen old people who stayed dedicated to each other. Can I pass on this one?
5. Do you like someone? I am now in a relationship with my best friend.
6. Do you believe in God? I believe that there's a higher power, whatever name he/she/it may take for people.
7. Answered the truth on all questions? It would be kinda stupid to take a survey that no one you know will read, then answer with fake answers.
Man, I wish I'd kept all my answers to this over the years. They've gotten more an more mature as I go on; it would've been cool to take note of it happening XD.
If you worship the holyness that is the log, copy and paste this section onto your profile.
Position: Log Worshipper.
Possible Book of Log Positons:
Log Worshipper: Beginning position. No requirements
Log Priest: You have created at least 1 Naruto related fanfic that frequently (every 2-4 chapers) praises the almighty log and actually fits into the story
Log Pope (there can be more than 1 pope... its safer that way): you have created 3 naruto related fanfics that frequently praise the almighty log
OR the Fanfic that already occasionally praises the log has at least 400 reviews
OR you create a (decently made) Naruto fanfic focused on praising the log... log forbid.
Excerpt of the log number 124: when using the log to escape a fire jutsu, it is konoha custom to write an apology letter to the log, and depending on rank of jutsu escaped from depicts how many words are needed. c-rank, two thousand, B-rank, one thousand five hundred, a-rank, one thousand. only S-rank and higher or excused from the writing of the letter. even then, it is still reccommended.
Log excerpt number 231: if konoha shinobi celebrate the holiday of Christmas, then it is required that they put gifts under the Christmas log. Use of a full tree is an insult to the log and if found out that shinobi is uneligible from using the log for a period of two months.
Log excerpt number 437: Use of the log in a situation that clearly could be avoided using a variety of other methods or techniques is looked down upon. In order to repent for such actions, the following steps should be taken:
For every dent caused by your replacement you shall plant one sapling.
For every stab wound caused by your replacement you shall plant five saplings.
For every hole in the log caused by your replacement you shall plant ten saplings.
For every detached piece of the log caused by your replacement you shall plant one sapling per square inch of detached log.
For a destroyed and unusable log caused by your replacement you shall plant twenty-five saplings.
If your log is defective you may call 1-800-BAD-LOGS to file a complaint. If your case is proven correctly your next replacement will be half off.
'and the willow sayeth unto the ninja: wherefore dost i weep? 'tis tears of joy, as thy kin and mine together fell thine foes, who would bring the axe and torch to the wood. the log ist thine ally, and mine kin. calling upon the log, is to call upon me. to aid thee in battle, i weep my tear of joy. and the ninja spoke: yea, thee and thine kin shall forever be blessed among me and mine kin. for thine bravery will never be forgotten.' -book of the log, song of the willow, verses 1-4
'as the log takes your place, you become the log. the log becomes you. for a moment, you are an extension of the logs blessing unto ninja.' -book of the log, chronicle of the replacement verse 3
'you are fools! your log is but a mockery of the power of ninja!- the ninja from the desert declared. and the people shook their heads. you have been denied the log for a long time, sandwalker. we cannot force you to see the glory of the log, but know this. when the time comes, and you have no other allies to call upon, the log will hear your prayers, and aid you.' -book of the log, redwood journals verses 15-16
'and as the smoke cleared, his foe stared in awe at the log. blackened and charred, the log crumbled. the ninja, filled with righteous wrath, fell upon his foe and slew him. he made his way to the log, and wept. his companion, the log that had accompanied him through so many battles, was no more. he spoke thus to his fallen companion: though now you have fallen in battle, you rest where the logs forever grow. the forest of life called for you, and you answered its call, as you did mine. i thank you my friend.' -book of the log, honor of the forest canticle I, verses 78-82
'he despaired, for in this place of stone and earth, there was no logs to be found. reaching out with all his might, he begged for a log in the forsaken wasteland. and he was answered, and saved by the log, in a place where there were none. -book of the log, wanderers saga, verses 7-9
'the log took his place and fell, forever into the abyss. the people, hearing of this, railed against him, in such numbers he swore to never endanger another log again. for many years, he fought without the log, growing more and more weary with each passing day. finally, he came across a foe that was too strong for him. as his life was about to end, he felt a familiar pull, and found himself out of harms way, seeing a log in his place. his stunned foe was felled in his stupor, and he approached the log, he knew it, for it was the same that fell so long ago. he asked of the log: why did you endanger yourself for me again? have you not done enough for me? and the log spoke: it is my duty, and our bond. we exist to save the ninja, and they exist to save the trees. we both play a part, for which i am content.' -book of the log, honor of the forest canticle II, verses 59-70
Let it be known that it is absolutely forbidden to willingly perform the technique known as "1000 years of death" on a log. It is also equally frowned upon for one to replace oneself with a holy log for the purpose of avoiding said technique. The punishment for such actions is at least 6 months of banishment from the use of the holy log.
8/22/2013 - Alrighty, just posted my third chapter of Betrayal! I'm working on What the Forest Holds, but it seems to be slow going. I've also started on a timetravel!Harry fic, cause every fanfic writer has to write at least one time travel fic, and a NarutoTwilightxover. I hope to get those out eventually, but the fics I already have out are my priority right now. Lurv and huggles to all my fellow fanfic readers!
12/31/2013 - Wow, it's almost the new year! How did the time fly so fast? I've got 3 chapters in progress right now, and the next chapter for Betrayal should be out soon. The next chapter for What the Forest Holds should be out before the end of January. Yay.
2/9/2014 - Hahaaaaa...I suck so much. I'm sending off the first half of the chapter for WtFH to my beta right now, and I hope (HOPE) to be able to get it to you guys by it's birthday. So...3 day deadline? ...shit, I suck at deadlines. XD anyway, the next chapter of Betrayal WILL be out by the end of March, and most likely sooner. Yay. Go celebrate or something.
2/11/2014 - OMG I ACTUALLY GOT SOMETHING DONE BEFORE IT'S DEADLINE?!?!?! Who am I and what have I done with myself??? XD WtFH ch 2 has indeed been posted, it's a Christmas miracle! Y'know, just...minus the Christmas part. The next Betrayal chapter is still in progress, sadly. Sorry about that.
4/23/2014 - Fiiiinally posted Betrayal chapter...what are we on, 4? WtFH ch 3 is still in progress, but it should be out before I leave school for the year XD. I also have another Harry Potter/Naruto xover in progress that I haven't posted anything for yet. It's a Harry Potter/Naruto Uzumaki slash fic, so if that kinda thing interests you keep an eye out!
12/18/2014 - Wow I'm a piece of shit. I'm working on the next WtFH ch, Betrayal is being difficult, and I just posted for Surprises. I'll have the next chapters for Surprises and WtFH up by the New Year, but Betrayal is an asshole, so that'll be out whenever.
5/6/2015 - I'm still a piece of shit, but I posted a oneshot, so that's something.
5/27/2015 - Still a piece of shit, but the next chapter of Betrayal got some attention today, so that's a thing.
2/1/2016 - 5th chapter of Betrayal is in progress; some whereabouts of 45-50% done. 5th chapter of WtFH is merely awaiting the attention of my lovely beta (who I totally don't blame if they left me, I was gone for like a year), and should be posted within the week.
4/14/2016 - 5th chapter of Betrayal is still in progress, I'm trying to find some motivation to work on it but it's...very slow going. WtFH ch 6 is a little over halfway done, and chapter 7 is in the works as well. I'm gonna be starting on another Harry Potter fic soon, so expect that within the next few months (read as: some point this year probably). I may start posting some of the other things I've been working on, just so you guys can see what I've been up to, but then again, maybe not. We'll see.
7/7/2016 - So I /did/ post a thing, just not what I was supposed to be working on. Everything else is still in progress, and the muse is being a bitch. Gomenasai.
9/28/2016 - Ayyyy, I'm in college now fam what it do *slams face into a wall* what did I just say someone help me college is ruining my vocabulary. Everything's still in progress, but not much closer to completion. I've been using all my muse on my English class bruv TTTT.