Author has written 9 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Doctor Who, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
Hey! Its LoveChocolateWriting, although some call me Caira Marie.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction (I'm sorry, I had to, I love this, and it really needs to be resepcted more. I do my best with this!)
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary. (Hello People! This is my biggest Pet Peeve, don't use that in the summary!)
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers. (And again Pet-Peeve)
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed. ( and this one too)
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason. (This one too!)
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
I love Percy Jackson, so I take the Percy Jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever Im at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch her star
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go!!!
Seven days without GOD will make one weak.
I believe in Jesus Christ the Lord as my savior and redeemer, and could not live without him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name to the list. Kakashis-First-Kiss, jedigal125, iloveJacobandJasper, Vampirewithasecret, Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja, James018, AdorableElephant, MelRose520, I am an Anonymous Person, WingedPurpleBookWorm4Life,FluteFishySmart, Pirate-Spy-Demigod-Wizard, Love Chocolate Writing
If you think that "Dumb Blonde" jokes wouldn't exist if everyone knew who Annabeth Chase was, post this on your profile
Post this on your profile if you are waiting for someone to be the Percy to your Annabeth. Meaning that even in a goddess steals him memories, he will always remember you.
"I'm in shock. Look, I have a blanket." -Sherlock
"I know. You want to know how I know? Because we're connected!"-Tony Stark
"We solve crimes.I blog about it. And he forgets his pants."-John
"I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."- Eleventh Doctor
"Hello brother dear, how are you?"-Sherlock
"Think of it as a big ball of wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff."- Tenth Doctor
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry"-Tenth Doctor
"Hi there."- Jack Harkness
"Rose Tyler..."-Tenth Doctor (what? Rose Tyler...what?)
Agents of Shield
Unsafe External Link