Author has written 22 stories for Bible, Soul Eater, Phineas and Ferb, Rise of the Guardians, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Gravity Falls, X-overs, Misc. Books, and Guardians of Childhood series.
My fandoms (so far) are Bible, Soul Eater, Rise of the Guardians, Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, Gravity Falls, and Pokemon, but I'm willing to write stories on a few more. I'll let you know if I don't know a certain fandom (or know it but don't favor it).
Anywho, feel free to comment on whatever stories I post on here. And remember, reviews are always welcome (though flamers are not). Got that?
Also check out my FictionPress account: The School Poet
Update: I have a tumblr account now: carol-molliniere
(insert shameless self-promotion here)
Mary had a little Lamb, His fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went, that Lamb was sure to go.
He followed her to school each day, t'wasn't even in the rule.
It made the children laugh and play, to have a Lamb at school.
And then the rules all changed one day, illegal it became;
To bring the Lamb of God to school, or even speak His name!
Every day got worse and worse, and days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh, we heard gunshots and tears.
What must we do to stop the crime that's in our schools today?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school, and teach our kids to pray.
THIS IS A PETITION!
This petition is about how the Bible is a category on Fanfiction.net. As many of you have noticed, the Bible, which is the holy book of the Christians, is a category, and has many fics about it. Some are positive, stories of how God has worked in there life, someone else's life, sermons, prayers, or poems. Some are negative, hate-filled messages, rude words to Christians, vulgar, demeaning and blasphemous stories of smut. Other religious books, however, do not even have categories.
Yes, Christians themselves have insulted Atheists on the Bible category. However, the lack of other religious books on this sight has alarmed me.
So, I petition that the Bible be removed as a category on this site, the Bible category be carefully monitored so rude, vulgar, and demeaning posts be removed and unable to be posted, or other religious books be added to the categories list with the same regulations as the Bible.
Please, do not ignore this, and copy and paste this onto you're profile, adding your username to the list.
Twin4, EpsilonforGod, Carol Molliniere,
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
So everyone come. But read the rest of this bulletin first.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever.
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father, Featuring DJ Holy Spirit.
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
... Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny
Repost as COME TO MY PARTY!
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW. Writers –– all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers –– ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send a personal message. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head –– that go through MY head –– when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking, "Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I am sure it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
Thank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence is truly deafening…"
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction, or anything written in general
People really need to pay attention to these. They are bolded for a reason.
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. If thou breakest this rule, this displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story. At beginnings and endings are fine.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary. This turns away the ones who taketh this business seriously.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character –– yes, we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speakest –– writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on. It displeases the masses, causes thy readers to lose their vision, and makes angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before thou writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativity and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shalt use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Today, writers are scorned because of those too unversed to know.
Disdained, because of the those too ignorant to believe.
But we, as writers, know them to be wrong.
A writer is a person who dreams.
A person who expresses.
I am a writer.
I dream of a world where anything is possible.
I express myself in ways others dare not try.
If you are a writer, and believe in these, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your pen name underneath "Signed,"
"Out of love, You created us; out of justice you condemned us; but out of Your mercy You redeemed us..." - A quote I heard from Mass
Celebrities are just ordinary people with a crapload of talent and an even bigger crapload of unwanted attention from the rest of the globe.
There are so many things that cannot exist without an opposite. In the same way, one cannot be good if you do not know evil.
Yes, I am slightly bored. But what is writing without boredom?
Some things are only acceptable if they are fabulous.
Many people want a job where they are their own boss. I like that kind of job. Problem is, I'm not a very good boss. The only consolation I have is that I'm a good employee.