Author has written 7 stories for Teen Titans.
Thank you to all of you who have read my stories, story alerted me, favorited my stories, favorited me, author alerted me, and/or journeyed to this profile page! I AM TRULY HONORED!
TEEN TITANS IS COMING BACK IN EARLY 2013!
Although, I'm a little annoyed that the characters will look slightly different, and the show will be mostly comedic, I'm so happy this show is coming back! FINALLY! Teen Titans is an awesome series with great morals and plots! We'll only have to hope that the Rob/Star relationship will continue, and that Starfire will finally get her season (The rest of the Titans got one. Even Terra! That's just not fair! -.-)!
TEEN TITANS GO! REVIEW:
Personally, I watched a couple of episodes, and ... I don't like it. Way too silly and stupid. I realize that the old Teen Titans could also be totally silly every now and then, but it could also be very deep. Teen Titans Go! really doesn't have the capacity for that. Also, the look of the characters rub me the wrong way. I'm sorry. I will say that you should watch it for yourself before you take my word for it. This is just my opinion. Very disappointed.
Here are 10 OBSESSIONS of mine:
(1) Millipedes. I think they're very cuddly, misunderstood creatures! I'm working on getting one ...
(2) Teen Titans. I've watched every single episode a million times, and I have ALL the DVD's (also a good amount of comic books)! All of the of the stories you will see from me will be Teen Titans (most likely).
(3) Rob/Star Shipping (from the Teen Titans). This will be the main focus in MOST of my stories! They are my favorite fictional couple of all time!
(4) Starfire (from the Teen Titans). She is my favorite Teen Titan, and I have gained a lot of respect for her throughout the whole series (mostly from "Betrothed", "Troq", "Snowblind" and "Revolution").
(5) Singing. So far, I've done every singing thing my school has offered!
(6) Whodunnit? (the competition series). Oh my gosh. So intense. The murders look so real! I didn't know what to do with my life once it was over. In the end I guessed who the killer was, but until the last episode I was totally wrong the entire time. I highly recommend watching the entire series on Hulu or TWC on demand.
(7) The Big Bang Theory. Ah, Sheldon ... we all love you and want to kill you at the same time!
(8) 2 Broke Girls. So funny! The humor may seem dry and monotonous to some people, but the references are so clever to me.
(9) N.C.I.S. I'd say this is one of the best crime investigation shows out there. It has very complicated crimes and the team can really kick butt. Abby is my favorite.
(10) Avatar: the Last Airbender. I love the morals and Earthy connections this show has! If I wrote stories for any show other than the Teen Titans, then this would be the show! My favorite character is Toph! Anyone else? Also, The Foaming At The Mouth Guy cracks me up! LOL! B.t.w.: There's a new follow-up series on called Avatar: The Legend of Korra!
Here are 4 THINGS YOU NEED 2 KNOW:
(1) I’m not really that great of a writer; I’m just obsessed with Teen Titans, so it’s fun to make up stories about them.
(2) I tend to get straight to the point; I don't usually describe in very long detail, because I get impatient and want to finish the main part. However I will work on this!
(3) I will never not complete a story (No offense; I know you all have lives, but I hate it when people do that), unless I die (God forbid), even if I get bored with it or get writers block.
(4) I'm trying to concentrate on making Starfire not seem like a weakling. Whenever Starfire is in peril in one of my stories, it will be because either, she sacrificed herself, or something is wrong with her powers. Also, I am concentrating on making Starfire not look dumb. A lot of people don't realize she is only naive in earth ways. In reality, she is really smart, she's just always facinated in things from Earth. Remember, she was the first person to figure out Robin was Red X in "Masks", and to figure out a way to stop the bomb from destroying the Titans in "Titans Together".
OF LOYALTIES AND LOVE HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED:
Sorry for the long wait guys. Check the story for details about why. I would have put hiatus on the summary if I'd known how long it was going to take. Hoping to wrap it up soon by implementing designated writing times every week.
Alright, so, that's what I'm all about! Please read my stories if you'd like! :)
-Millipedes R Awesome
|Community:||Tales of the Beautiful Red-Headed Warrior Princess|
|Focus:||Cartoons Teen Titans|