Poll: What couples should I have in A Mermale's Tale? (Lukercy is definite) Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Email me at this address for fanfiction related things.
Writing fanfiction is my love. It allows my imagination to run wild and to forget about the real world sometimes.
I absolutely love Yaoi, it is one of my most favorite things ever! It is completely addicting. Too bad I don't have anybody in real life to talk about it. My secret.
Name: Something I won't tell, so just call me Everlasting or Snow or Princess. Doesn't matter.
Gender: Female. Obviously.
I love to read/watch manga/anime. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, Vampire Knight, Loveless, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Ouran High School Host Club, Alice in the Country of Hearts/ Clover, Kuroko no Basket, Magi- Labyrinth of Magic and etc...
Some of my favorite books series are Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, Hush Hush, Hunger Games, and Kane Chronicles.
1. What is True Love? (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)- AU. The Divine and Diamond Kingdom have been in good relations for many years, but their heirs have never met each other, so kings and queens of both kingdoms decided it was time time for them to meet, but is it really the first time?
2. Immortal Love (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)- The gods and goddess grant their hero a wish. To reunite with his love... for at least a day.
3. Always Here (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)- A thousand miles may come in between us, but I will always find you. For I am always here, Percy.
4. Our Tradition (Kuroko no Basket)- A tradition will always be a tradition. Even now.
5. Our Sweet Bet (Kuroko no Basket)- Akashi made a bet with Kuroko before the match. The loser has to obey a request of the winner. Guess who won? Rakuzan smashed Seirin. What does Akashi want of Kuroko? "Get ready because we're going on a date with you in a hot dress of my choice."
6. Cross-Dressing Love (Kuroko no Basket)- Seirin is having a school festival and a cross-dressing competition is happening! The prize: a trip to Hokkaido and 50,000 Yen. Of course, the Seirin Basketball Team has to participate. And what do you know; Kuroko gets a surprise visit from the Generation of Miracles.
7. Sexy Halloween Treat (Kuroko no Basket)- It's HALLOWEEN! In order to celebrate, Seirin Basketball Team is having a party in their gym and dressed in costumes. Of course, the Generation of Miracles just have to crash the party!
8. Worlds Apart (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)- Everyone holds a shattering secret. When a secret is revealed, reality is shaken. Can Takano and Ritsu's blooming love be able to overcome the obstacles in their path of love or will their love be forever lost in the abyss of their hearts?
1. A Forbidden and Forgotten Love (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)- A hundred fifty years have passed since that sacred day. You are the Prince of Heaven. I am the Prince of Hell. I love you and you love me, but now everything has changed. Even so, will you still love me? I will always love you, no matter who we are now.
2. Colorful Love(Kuroko no Basket)- AU. A fated meeting by the creek started one love. A fated meeting at a masquerade ball led to love at first sight. The Five Princes of the Realm of Colors must fight for the affections of their love. Only a command twists their fate. "Tetsuya. Enchant them. Make them yours. Enrapture them till they no longer can run from your chains."
3. Eternal Moments (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)- Prequel to Immortal Love. Drabbles of Luke and Percy's love during the Titan War. "Every moment we spend together is precious. Everyday I fear for your life. Every minute I wonder if you are still alive. So right now, it's just you and me. Let's forget the gods, the world, and the war. All that matters are you, me and our Eternal Moments."
4. A Mermale's Tale (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)- The Witch of the Sea grants the Percy's request to explore the mysterious surface. However, along the way, the mermale falls in love with the Prince of Greece, Luke. The catch to everything? Percy must not fall in love… Lukercy.
Hiatus/ Sporadic Updated Stories ("Lost Inspiration")
1. The Princes and Princesses of Olympus (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)- Percy, Nico, and Thalia were raised on Olympus. Born on the same day and time, a strong bond is formed that will last a life time. As they venture through life at camp, the world will open in front of their eyes.
2. Love's Next Targets (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)-Sequel to "What is True Love?" Sakura, Seiichi, and Kaito are 15 now and currently attending a boarding school with their best friends, while hiding their royal identity. As they live their school life, they each fall in love unexpectedly, but with who? Cliche. NOT!
I took the Seme or Uke quiz because I was really bored, and the result:
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
I was laughing when I saw the result. For some reason everyone describes me as an innocent person. As in like mind and stuff. And Wow! That is my result too... (Well no one knows I like Yaoi... so I guess that's why they say that...)