Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Mythology, Doctor Who, and Elder Scroll series.
--TAKING A BREAK FROM WRITING FANFICTION--
Hello all Mini here! Previously DarkEagleOfTheWind
Here's some stuff:
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage -- best thing ever said!
I love animals, DOCTOR WHO!, drawing, Disney, role-playing forums, Hamtaro, Transformers!!, POTC, anime, Marvel, Creepypasta, gaming, Yaoi, and other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm Australian and proud of it. My favourite YouTuber is Markiplier!
My new-found hobby is recolouring Pokemon sprites :3
Music I like: Blind Guardian, Skillet, Nickelback, anime themes, EXO, Black Veil Brides, Vocaloid songs (and covers by people - fav is NipahDUBS and AmaitoFuu! :D) , Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and others.
If anyone loves Trigun like I do, come join my forum! Trigun Universe Forum!
I do occasionally update my fics but usually don't because I'm writer's block infected.
Currently in Progress:
Places where you can find me:
"First we crack the shell...then we crack the nuts inside!" - Rumble
"Yeah, let's kick tailgate! " - Frenzy
"Press B to blow!" - Markiplier
How To Tell You're Hopelessly Addicted To Transformers
(I should say that I got many of these things from CaMaRoFaN14's story You know you're obsessed with Transformers when: I got 159 of these things from that story and made alterations to the wording when I needed to. Most of the other things on here came from Hummergrey's story You know You're addicted to Transformers when:, although I can't remember exactly how many. All others that aren't underlined I got off of various profiles of other Transfans, although I regret to say I can't remember their usernames. If you see any on here and you know who they belong who'd profiles they came from, please leave me a PM telling me so I can give credit to them.) The underlined ones
are ones I thought of and the ones in bold are ones I've done.
1. You have read every bit of fan information to see what is going to happen in the next TF movie.
2. You already know more than most people about what is going to happen in the next Transformers movie.
3. You know every song used in Transformers movies and soundtracks by heart.
4. You can know what is happening in the movie by the background music.
5. You can recite the entire movies from memory.
6. You can accurately quote all the movies word for word.
7. You become angry when someone misquotes the Transformers.
8. You know more about the Transformers then the actors themselves.
9. You can tell you the past of at least two Autobots and one Decepticon in detail.
10. You can tell you what Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and you can give exact specs.
11. You always have tabs on the best Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and other such things.
12. You call your computer Teletraan one.
13. You have over two thousand pictures of both Autobots and Decepticons (with their alternate modes) somewhere, on your wall, USB, computer, Ipad, ECT.
14. You covered your walls with TF pics.
15. You have posters of your favorite Transformers.
16. You own every DVD, VHS, and Blu-Ray disk of TF.
17. You bought the DVD the first day it came out.
18. You saw the movie over 25 times.
19. You own at least one Transformers related article of clothing.
20. You get a shirt with the Autobot symbol.
21. You own a shirt, jacket or baseball cap with an Autobot logo (against NEST rules and confidential requirements)
22. You are over the age 16 and still want Transformers bedding.
23. You want to collect the Dreamwave Comics even though they went bankrupt and are incomplete stories.
24. You want Takara’s autograph.
25. You custom ordered your contacts to resemble the mechs optics.
26. You own the multiple universe guides and have them highlighted for important facts.
27. You want every toy even if it means importing it.
28. Your room is covered with transformers merchandise.
29. Your parents don't take away your phone and your iPod they take away all your Transformers related items.
30. You know the name of at least 10 aliens and only 5 of your own relatives.
31. You see anything TF and go fan crazy.
32. Your car has some kind of Transformers related decal.
33. Your pets have transformers names of some kind.
34. Every pet you've owned has had a 'Cybertronian' name, or at least a name that could pass as Cybertronian. (Either that or has been named after a Cybertronian.)
35. You read wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys.
36. Most, if not all, of your fan fictions are transformers related.
37. Reading a normal book no longer interests you, you prefer fan fictions about transformers.
38. You've written at least one Transformers fanfic.
39. You write a Transformers fanfiction to honor special dates.
40. You have done at least one roleplay with Transformers in it.
41. You own a Transformer related site.
42. You are the leader of a Transformers fanbase.
43. You hear any song and you immediately think of a transformer.
44. You have all the music from the original 1986 movie stored in you iPod.
45. You have playlists for each of the mechs in the movies. (And some that aren't.)
46. You have assigned the mechs theme songs
47. You have used movie quotes to finish your sentences.
48. You wonder what you would look like as a Cybertronian.
49. You've started calling yourself by a certain Cybertronian species name. (i.e. Pretender or Seeker.)
50. You have your username having to deal with Transformers.
51. You nickname yourself after your favorite mech and or femme.
52. You want to legally change your name to something more Cybertronian.
53. You were tempted to name your child after a Transformer.
54. You get an Autobot tattoo.
55. You get a Decepticon tattoo.
56. You get a glyph tattoo that a Transformer has.
57. You want to join the Air Force or Navy just to fly an F-22 or F-15 or F-16.
58. You try- and fail- to do real Jet Judo.
59. You have perfected your own style of Jet Judo.
60. You try to do Circuit-su.
61. You are a scientist and want to be called Dr. Jetfire, or Dr. Starscream, or Dr. Preceptor.
62. You are known as General Jazz.
63. You say you are the real Prime.
64. You are a boy and change your name to Sam, Daniel, Spike, or Sparkplug.
65. You are a girl and change your name to Carly, Alexis, Mikaela or Maggie.
66. You start allegiances at your school and cause a school wide war with the other side for power over the playground or school lunch rotunda.
67. You run for class president under the slogan "peace through tyranny." Or "freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
68. You took mechanics as your High School elective on the off chance that Ratchet would be teaching in his Holoform.
69. You write an essay for school about what you want to grow up to be and you say you want to be an Autobot when you grow up.
70. You write your college essays on the show and its mythological parallelisms.
71. You do your college thesis on why Wheeljack’s inventions always explode or where Optimus's trailer goes when he transforms.
72. You use Jetfire as a source for a science paper.
73. You tell your physics teacher that he/she is full of it and that the transformers have proven it is possible to travel faster than the speed of light.
74. You think your teacher’s attitude resembles that of Shockwaves.
75. You think your teachers are really Decepticons in pretender shells.
76. You question the real world's physics. It should be impossible for Megatron to fly since he's a gun yet he can.
77. You tried to get Cybertronian as you language elective in high school.
78. You could actually follow the plot for RotF and DotM
79. When your kids ask if they can watch Transformers on a school night, the answer is ALWAYS yes.
80. Your kids don't question why they have Transformers movie nights any more.
81. At the drive-up burger restaurant, your kids tell you to order Dinobot nuggets and Autobot Energon french-fries with chocolate-chip Energon cookies for dessert!
82. You pair the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
83. You get into accidents on the off chance Ratchet or First Aid might pick you up.
84. You want to stay in med bay and not a hospital, clinic, or doctor’s office.
85. You are watching a movie with friends and the bad guy throws a hammer or knife and you snort, “Please! Wrenches are so much better for throwing. Where do the Hollywood types get these ideas?” Then smile when everyone turns to stare at you.
86. You throw wrenches like a certain Autobot medic. (Not really, I just own a giant one the size of the ones Ratchet throws and like to threaten my bro with it…)
87. You decided to buy a wrench the size of Ratchet's and keep it on hand on the off chance that the Lambo Twins would pay you a visit.
88. Someone says “wrench” and you duck, looking for a yellow green mad medic.
89. You mistake Auto body Repair with Autobot Repair.
90. You see a car crash and think "that stupid human killed that mech!"
91. You see a car accident in front of you and stop to help. You ask the car first if it is functional before checking on the driver and passenger inside. You say things like, ‘do not move, your leg strut is cracked at that odd angle,’ and ‘you will be fine once you reach med bay’ instead of the hospital. Disclaimer - State the driver or passenger were in shock and misunderstood what you said.
92. When you leave home you shout "ROLL OUT!" Or "DECEPTICONS MOBILIZE!"
93. You dream of transformer pairings.
94. You have reoccurring dreams where you are a Transformer.
95. You think Stan Bush is hiding the real location of the Transformers.
96. You think that area 51 is experimenting on the transformers.
97. You wait for the day the transformers will actually exist so you can rub it in every non-believers face.
98. You see the word Deception and think Decepticon. (I see the word Deception and think it is Decepticon)
99. You see the title Deception and your brain immediately interprets it as Decepticon.
100. You only went to see that movie because you thought it was Decepticon.
101. You call the White House and suggest sending Scorponok to Iraq to end the war.
102. You cannot hear the word blackout without thinking of Blackout.
103. You blame all power outages on Blackout.
104. You constantly wait for things to crash from Decepticon attack.
105. Radio Controlled robots are no longer good enough for you.
106. You think Darth Vader is a wuss and Megatron is the real Lord of the Sith.
107. You cuss as badly as Ratchet, or Ironhide, the Chevy twins, or the Lamborghini twins.
108. One of your insults is 'Son of The Fallen'
109. You don’t say WTF anymore you say What the Matrix.
110. Every insult you use is related to Transformers
111. You no longer cuss in your native language you cuss in Cybertronian.
112. You use terms like sparkling, youngling, mech, femme, aft or slag.
113. You act like and pretend to be a Transformer constantly.
114. You start trying to talk like Blurr.
115. You have mastered the art of talking like Blurr.
116. You give people headaches from constant babble on TF theories.
117. You give people headaches with your constant talking about transformers period.
118. You write your congressmen and senators asking to stop Sector 7 funding.
119. You go to the Hoover dam to make sure Megatron is nice and safe in layers of ice.
120. Overhear a conversation about vacationing and touring Hoover Dam and you think of hidden rooms, a giant cube and Megatron on ice.
121. You give your friends designations as some of the Autobots.
122. Your friends that have those designations also bear the titles of that Autobot (Prime, Weapons Specialist, Medic, etc.)
123. “Prime” is now the highest command position you can think of.
124. You give your enemies labels as some of the Decepticons.
125. Your enemies that have those designations also bear the titles of that Decepticon (Warlord, Communications Officer, Air Commander, etc.)
126. You snap awake immediately when someone mentions the transformers in any way, shape or form
127. You sing the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home.
128. You start fights with Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter fans and state a 200-page thesis why the Transformers are better than pirates and wizards.
129. Whenever you hear an explosion you immediately run outside screaming "Wheeljack!"
130. You are constantly wishing Wheeljack would blow up your school for the heck of it.
131. You wish that Wheeljack would blow up some other certain places – and maybe let you help a bit.
132. You wish that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.
133. You used to fear explosions… now they make you feel all fuzzy and giddy inside.
134. You think of Wheeljack/Ironhide when you hear this "there is little that cannot be solved by a large amount of explosives."
135. You make references to Transformers in every school subject.
136. You often picture somebody you hate being run over by your favorite Autobot/Decepticon
137. You wish you could use a double plasma cannon on some family member.
138. You wish you had cannons like Ironhide.
139. You can never look at a boom box the same way ever again.
140. You wish your iPod/Zune/MP3 player had half the songs Bumblebee does
141. You wish that your phone was an Autobot and you name it after a fallen Autobot.
142. Your electronics are named after fallen Autobots and Decepticons.
143. You think every electronic device you own is a Transformer
144. You refrain from hitting all electrical appliances for fear they might come alive and hit you back.
145. You used to hate technology and now you love it.
146. You hated cars, but now you love them
147. You used to hate weapons but now they aren’t so bad.
148. Your favorite weapon is now tied between a sabot shell launcher and an Energon sword and you would take both home if you could.
149. You call your gun Ironhide.
150. You state that Jenny (XJ9) is sucky in comparison to Arcee.
151. You squeal uncontrollably when you see any of the cars from transformers; no matter what generation.
152. You will stare out your car window as a Camaro, Peterbilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by.
153. You notice every vehicle that even remotely looks like a Transformer.
154. You hug every yellow vehicle thinking its Bumblebee.
155. You play Prowl vs Barricade instead of Good cop vs Bad cop.
156. You scream and hide when you hear something like a siren thinking it's Barricade.
157. You are distrustful of any black and white Saleen mustang.
158. You can never look at a mustang the same way again
159. You don’t trust black cop cars for fear that it is Barricade
160. You hide from police cars because they remind you of Barricade.
161. You think that the police motto 'To Punish and Enslave' is more fitting than 'To Protect and Serve'.
162. You squeal at the sight of a Police car and think of Prowl (or Barricade).
163. On the off chance that you happen to meet Prowl, you already have a whole list of ways to make him glitch ready in your mind just so that you can enjoy his reactions.
164. You suspect every police car of being Prowl or Barricade.
165. Every black and white car you see you automatically think is a police car.
166. You have called your local officer either Barricade or Prowl.
167. You call your local garbage man Wreck-Gar.
168. Whenever you see a yellow sports car (no matter the type) you want to see if it zaps you like Sunstreaker.
169. You are afraid to go near a yellow Lamborghini for fear you might accidentally mess up its paint job and incur the wrath of the sun.
170. You laugh uncontrollably when you see a red Lambo and a cop car at once, a yellow Lambo and a cop car at once or both a red and a yellow Lambo and a cop car at once.
171. You laugh when you see or if you were to ever see an ambulance being followed by two Lamborghinis or chasing two Lamborghinis.
172. The thought that follows that is "poor, poor Ratchet." Or "what did the twins do this time?"
173. You laugh uncontrollably when you see the carameldancing girls and compare them to the command trine. (Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker.)
174. You laugh whenever you think about how kid-friendly Sunstreaker is in G1 and yet how he is so violent in the comics.
175. You suspect every semi-truck with flames is Optimus Prime.
176. You see an ambulance and think it is Ratchet.
177. You claim one of the NASCAR’s is actually Hot Rod in disguise.
178. You name your green Jeep Hound
179. You name your other green Jeep Brawn.
180. You name your red or silver sports car Sideswipe
181. Someone says “Bumblebee” and you look around for a yellow Camaro.
182. You claim that the train you took last year was Astrotrain.
183. You plan to buy at least one of the cars that looks like the ones used in transformers
184. You jump out of bed when you hear a car revs its engine outside of your window and make sure your car is still there.
185. You wish your car would transform in to one of the mechs.
186. Your license plate reads 'WE R 84'
187. Your license plate frame reads ‘my other vehicle is an Autobot’
188. You feel guilty whey you have not washed your car, accidentally hit a pothole or slam the trunk too hard.
189. The bobble head on your car dash is a Transformer, not a hula girl. Bought on e-bay and repainted by you.
190. A car flashes its lights and you think its saying hello instead of the automated non-sentient car alarm warning.
191. You imagine your friend's dad's truck colored blue with flames.
192. You want to be a truck driver because you might get to meet Optimus that way.
193. If you were to ever win the lottery you would buy the rights to own your favorite transformer.
194. Also you would buy the corvette stingray concept and laugh at those who don't have it.
195. You go and buy a GMC Topkick thinking it's Ironhide and always hug it.
196. You hug a Pontiac Solstice thinking it's Jazz brought back to life.
197. You don’t want a Kia even though it’s a cool car, because it doesn’t remind you of any Autobots
198. You attend car shows and space out wondering what each transformer would probably look like
199. You check every vehicle you see for a Decepticon or Autobot insignia... and become disappointed when you don't find either.
200. You have, or plan on doing so, painted the Autobot insignia on your vehicle.
201. You've seen the exact model of one of the Transformers from the movies and gone up to it while saying its name... and swore you saw it shudder.
202. You became even more sure it shuddered when you molested it by caressing its bumper and could have sworn to Primus you felt the vehicle shake. And you're damn sure there's nobody in the vehicle or else you wouldn't have molested it.
203. You pray to Primus for your very own Bumblebee (or one of the other mechs).
204. You pray to Lord Primus instead of your own God/Gods.
205. You go to Botcon EVERY time it happens religiously.
206. You have dressed up as one of the mechs for Botcon.
207. For Halloween you dressed like your favorite Transformer.
208. For superhero day in school you dressed like Optimus Prime. (Who says he isn't a superhero.)
209. You attend a costume party looking exactly like your favorite Autobot but claim the costume is an original creation to avoid violating the Autobot / Earth treaty and NEST confidentiality agreement.
210. You are no longer embarrassed by your obsession and make it known to the world.
211. Your teachers have also become aware of your obsession and have recommended you to the counselor for help.
212. You are completing your annual psychological evaluation and for the word association you answer the following:
Leader - Prime
Scum - Liaison
Distant - Cybertron
Fuel - Energon
Mother - Femme creator
Pain - Ratchet
213. Therapy is useless and your transformers delusions agree with you.
214. You have an 'imaginary friend' who has the same name as a Cybertronian, or is a Cybertronian.
215. You have a split personality, and your other persona has given themselves a Cybertronian name.
216. Your friends are afraid of you and what this addiction has done to your personality.
217. Your family tells you that if you don't get over your obsession soon, they're going to commit you to an insane asylum.
218. You're actually okay with being committed to an insane asylum. You lost your sanity when you first started watching Transformers. Besides, maybe you'll find Ratchet in the asylum...
219. You get your parents obsessed with it as well; they just aren’t as bad as you.
220. You think you're adopted and your parents are actually Cybertronians.
221. You think your best friend is an "Autobot Pretender"
222. You start calling all insects; Insecticons.
223. You name old cassette tapes after Soundwave’s.
224. You cannot call construction machines by their proper name. And you start calling them by Constructicon names.
225. You go to a museum on natural history and call the dinosaurs by Dinobot names.
226. You call your twin brothers Frenzy and Rumble.
227. You start comparing real political figures with Decepticons and Autobots.
228. When you watch TV you can't help but think about what the mechs would think about that commercial.
229. You buy dinosaur toys for your kids or grandkids and paint them to look metal instead of scaled.
230. Every car or truck toy you buy ends up with an Autobot symbol and every model airplane gets a Decepticon symbol while every fighter jet is repainted to look like an Aerialbot.
231. You name paper airplanes after Seekers, Decepticon or Aerialbots, while stuck in a boring conference call or budget meeting. Truly addicted has you searching through all the office supplies to find the right colored markers for their wing colors afterwards.
232. While all the other children obsessed over their Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon you were still obsessing over the newest transformers toy.
233. You're a girl and when you mother gave you a Barbie you immediately set it on fire and demanded a transformer instead.
234. You're a boy and you thought that G.I Joe could go die in a hole and that Transformers was so much cooler.
235. You think Gundam is stupid and transformers always will be better.
236. You would gladly kill anyone who told you that Harry Potter was better than transformers
237. "GIVE ME YOUR FACE!" is your new battle cry when you get in to fights with the Twihards.
238. The Mach 5 race car has nothing on Blurr.
239. You cried when Starscream died in armada.
240. You cried when Optimus died in the 1986 movie and in the 2009 movie.
241. You became severely depressed or cried your eyes out when Jazz was ripped in half.
242. You were displeased, no pissed off, when Jazz was killed off because he was too popular.
243. Whenever you hear someone say "what’s crackin' little bitches." you want to cry.
244. You used to hate Linkin Park and now it's your favorite band.
245. You hear the lines "the subliminal mind f* America" from American idiot by green day and think Soundwave.
246. You think the song I can transform ya by lil Wayne featuring Chris brown and Swiss beats is probably the greatest song ever! (Or any other song that refers to transformers.)
247. You look at a map of astronomy and try to locate planet Junk or Cybertron.
248.Your local army enlistment office has banned you from signing up for N.E.S.T since they think it doesn't exist.
249. For you birthday you want to visit N.E.S.T headquarters or Diego Garcia.
250.. You sign up for the military hoping to see Lennox, Epps, and the Autobots.
251. You call NASA and give them suggestions on improving technology based on Transformers designs.
252. You call the Kennedy space center and ask if they know where planet Junk or Cybertron are yet.
253. They know your call schedule and have asked you to stop calling.
254. You send IDW angry letters for killing Sunstreaker off repeatedly. (Same with all of the Autobots they killed more than once.)
255. You used to be a very non-violent person until you watched Transformers.
256. You have tried to locate tranquility Nevada.
257. You find Shockwave much scarier than some murderer.
258. You accidentally doodled the Autobot insignia over your homework and had to start all over.
259. You think the Maximal's and the Predacons are annoying and that nobody can replace the original Autobots and Decepticons.
260. You look at Barney and think about Beast Wars Megatron quickly followed by the thought "Megatron I have lost what little respect I had for you."
261. Beast wars were enough to make you want to forget about the transformers. (But you watched it anyway.)
262. You wear your favorite Transformers colors. (Ex: Sideswipe red or silver depending on universe.)
263. You have perfected your evil Sunstreaker or Megatron laugh.
264. You know when the twins smile something is up.
265. Sunny & Sides doesn’t refer to a breakfast order but twin trouble.
266. Your pranking record is almost as extensive as Sideswipe’s or Skywarp’s.
267. When your friends have been pranked by you they scream "LAMBORGHINI TWINS!" instead of your names.
268. Someone says “here comes the twins” and you drop to the ground, looking for cover.
269. You KNOW that Michael Bay has something against Sunstreaker for not putting him in transformers 2 or 3.
270. Sunstreaker reminds you of a very tall Edward Cullen just moody and violent.
271. Airports in all of their boringness now scare you… after all a seeker has to roost somewhere!
272. When you see three jets you immediately take cover or begin to make insulting signs up at them.
273. You crack up when you hear how Starscream sounds in G1 and it's your ringtone for your brother.
274. Whenever you eat Doritos… Starscream comes to mind, causing you to laugh.
275. The thought that follows is 'not so tough now are you 'Screamer?' followed by more laughter.
276. You take to the shooting range to learn how to shoot moving targets. That way you can shoot down Decepticon Seekers.
277. You believe that every U.F.O is Cosmos messing with us all.
278. Your friends refer to you as Swindle constantly.
279. Your friends often call you as vain as Tracks or worse Sunstreaker.
280. You pull a Sunstreaker when someone messes up your hair.
281. When someone messes up your hair you scream "MY PAINT!" instead of "MY HAIR!"
282. Megatron is now known as trigger crotch among you and your friends.
283. You have keyed the Decepticon insignia in to your enemy's car door in the hopes that the Autobots will do something about them.
284. You remember feeling all fuzzy inside when Optimus Prime smiled in the old cartoons.
285. You think the ghost of Starscream is haunting you.
286. You’re afraid to look at any cat weird for fear its Ravage.
287. You think that strange cat next door is Ravage. (I think my cat is Ravage...)
288. The thought that follows is "I thought Bumblebee tore out your spine!"
289. You think the demonic pet in your neighborhood is actually a Decepticon in disguise... maybe Soundwave made a new Cassetticon.
290. You refer to electricity as Energon.
291. Soda is also referred to as Energon.
292. Pocky and Ramune are really liquid and solid forms of Energon. (And tend to go insane when you manage to get your hands on some.)
293. You wish your diet were as easy as choosing between Energon and high grade.
294. You do/or have imagined what sex would be like with a Cybertronian.
295. After wondering that you shuddered/blushed and thanked Primus Soundwave didn't exist so he couldn't read your mind.
296. Soundwave reminds you of pedo bear.
297. You think that mythical creatures like dragons and unicorns are all actually ancient Cybertronians. Possibly the forms they took before mankind started inventing technology.
298. You separate your family by fraction and sub-group.
299. You used to hate the color yellow and now love it.
300. You are a boy and wear pink to advertise Arcee for TF2.
301. You think Decepticons caused the California forest fires.
302. You claim every earthquake is caused by Rumble.
303. You claim the oil crisis is caused by Megatron wanting Energon.
304. You have the TF Calendar for the next year up on your wall and the year isn’t even half done yet.
305. You’ve built a model of the Ark.
306. You’ve also built a model of the Nemesis.
307. You then staged battles between your two new models.
308. You want to move to Iacon.
309. You think your local minister is really a member of the Ancients.
310. You think the head of congress is really a Quintesson.
311. You state that Global Warming is really a Great Shutdown of the planet.
312. You call your soul a spark now.
313. You try to build a space bridge.
314. You think the end of the world will come from Unicron.
315. You want Vector Sigma.
316. You join Transformer fanclubs.
317. You buy a piñata with a Decepticreep symbol on it and smash away.
318. You read the Bible and it actually means even more to you after being a Transfan.
319. Someone says Transformers and you look up for a mech or femme and not a power pole attachment.
320. You fleshlings wish you had an alt form.
321. Your personal ad online starts with ‘looking for Sparkmate w/ beautiful personality and protoform.’
322. You get out of bed and rise to your feet as though transforming, arms swinging in by hips, hands out, squaring your shoulders and lifting your head up, before dropping into a combat ready pose.
323. Every person you date has to have bright blue eyes, not hazel, brown or green but bright blue. (No, but LOL!)
324. Someone says, “He’s big and tall” causing you to snort, “Arcee is taller than that and Mud flap’s chest plate puts his to shame.”
325. You mark time as 7 years ago was Mission City and the loss of the AllSpark, 5 years ago was the sun harvester in Egypt and 3 years ago was Sentinel’s betrayal in Chicago City and the attempt of the Spacebridge.
326. You have ever gone into a bar and asked what their best high grade is.
327. Using the expressions, “I’ll drive” or “let me drive” when demonstrating or assisting a fellow coworker instead of “I’ll help” or “let me try.”
328. You wish your dentist could give you a battle mask.
329. You visit the dentist and he is wearing a scrub top with vehicles on it. You automatically begin matching names to alt modes. Car carrier is Ultra Magnus, Semi with different paint job is Optimus Prime, Ambulance is Ratchet, and cop car with black and white paint is Prowl. (Or Barricade)
330. You are looking at that baby toy with the cars, trains, and hot air balloons, and when you move the cars along on the wire, the first thing you think is, "Autobots roll out."
331. Someone asks what the best part of your job is and your first thoughts are: exotic travel locations, the amount of stuff I blow up, working with mondo size aliens and never needing a babysitter for my kids again.
332. Use the term “bot” instead of “person” as in ‘what do I look like, an information bot, messenger bot or medical bot?’
333. Every time you type energy it becomes Energon, feminine becomes femme and optimal becomes Optimus and deception becomes Decepticon. Worse, your spell checker accepts it and does not flag it for correction on official reports.
334. You feel a mild flash of panic whenever your instant messenger pops up with insert friend's name is now ‘offline.’
335. The mud flap behind your pick up or truck tire has the outline of Elita or Arcee instead of a human shape. Never let femmes or Prime discover that!
336. You shudder at the thought of Optimus or for that matter any of the older mechs saying "all the shorty’s in the house say YEAH!"
337. This also goes for "it's so hot today I saw a squirrel rubbing sun block on his nuts!"
338. As you read all of these you nod and smile or laugh to yourself.
339. You notice that you have done or do at least five of these things.
340. You laugh when you realize that you want to now do most if not all of these things.
341. The family member in the room next to you is giving you weird looks but you could care less.
342. You're hopelessly obsessed and proud of it! You added to the list, or pasted some on your profile.
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you have a little bit of Decepticon in you, paste this onto your profile!
If you are obsessed with Transformers fanfiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the world would explode from an alliance between the Lamborghini twins and the Cassette twins, and you want that alliance to happen, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are or have ever been in love with a fictional character copy and paste this into your profile.
If fanfiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are insane but intellegent, put this in your profile!