Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Name: Hmmm...some things should be kept a secret
Personality: Cheerful but serious when needed, easily amused, tendency to befriend people of different ages
Heyy, so I'm FadedSunset and I love: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gone, and a lot of other stuff I can't be bothered to name. I have written a few stories but have not uploaded any and am not planning to at the moment because I don't really like any of them very much. One of my best friends has a fanfiction account by the name of xtreme-muso so I'd just like to point you in her direction so you can give her stories a try.
Some Random Stuff:
Friends & Best Friends
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents M. Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAM we really messed up
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer
If my little sister pets a goat
When I toss some wood in the fire
The Capitol will cross my mind
I’ll always think of Glimmer
Whenever I watch a reality show
I swear to think of Cato
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
Copy above on your profile!
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
Goddess of Discord and Cookies/Kristen
I promise to remember Sam,
When there's a light in a dark place.
And whenever I think of Mexican food,
I'll think of Edilio's smiling face.
I promise to think of Orsay,
Whenever I have a particularly bad dream.
And I promise to think of Computer Jack,
When a scrawny boy is stronger than he seems.
And I promise to remember Bug,
When ever I see a sneaky, beady-eyed kid.
And when someone's being too smart for their own good,
I promise, I'll think of Astrid.
Whenvever I see a surfer dude,
The first thing thats comes to mind will be Quinn.
And I promise to remember Cookie and Orc,
When someone's a jerk or bully has-been.
I promise to to think of Lana and Patrick,
Whenever I see a girl walking her dog.
And I promise to remember the Darkness,
If I ever see a creepy green fog.
If I ever see another McDoanld's commercial,
I promise to think of Albert.
And I promise to think of the all-powerful Caine,
When a boarding school kid acts like a braggart.
Whenever someone holds my hand,
I promise to think of Diana.
And whenever a girl is good at track,
I promise, she'll remind me of Brianna.
And I will always think of Dekka,
When a girl is tougher than any guy.
And I promise to think of Duck,
When I feel like floating into the sky.
And when something sick makes me laugh,
I promise to think of Drake.
And I promise to remember Mary and John,
Whenever I'm tired and need a break.
And whenever I see a power plant,
I promise to think of Michael Grant.
For he's the one who created them all.
Things I will not do to annoy the Gods:
1. I will not send Hades a 'Wish you were here' card which shows a white beach and blue sea's
2. Send Poseidon some Fish and Chips
3. Flush my dead gold fish down the loo and pray it ends up on Poseidon's bed.
4. Tell Apollo that I've seen Hermes near his cattle with loads of shoes
5. Tell Apollo that without Hermes' help the lyre would never of been made
6. Tell Apollo his poems are so bad, they now get read out to the poor souls in the Field of Punishment
7. Sign Artemis up for on-line dating
8. Send Hermes a 'Thieves will be prosecuted' sign
9. Tell Zeus if he annoys Poseidon one more time, Poseidon will wash his palace out with sea water
10. Send Dionysus a 'Buy on get one free' on all selected wines coupon when Zeus bans him from drinking
Post this on your page if you Love Apollo
Green grass breaks through snow.
Copy and paste this acronym if you love Percy Jackson:
Perseus Jackson. Savior of Olympus.
Electricity. That's what will shock you if you mess with Thalia Grace.
Riptide. Percy's lethal ballpoint pen.
Clarisse. That's who will go after you if you beat her in a battle. (And you don't want an angry Clarisse. It's bad enough when she's not angry.)
Yellow duffle bags. Helped Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth.
Jason Grace. Thalia's "lost" little brother.
Annabeth Chase. Percy's girlfriend and official architect of Olympus.
Chiron. Trainer of heroes.
Kaleidoscope. What Piper's eyes look like to Jason.
Son of Neptune. The book we can't wait for.
Olympus. Home of the gods.
Nemesis. Ethan's mother. Don't worry, she's getting her revenge on his death.
Apollo. The god of music, prophecy, sanity, truth, poetry, reason, healing, disease, archery, and the sun.
Never back down. The phrase that reminds me of TLO.
Dionysus. The god of wine. (More like the god of Diet Coke.)
Thalia Grace. Hunter of Artemis and daughter of Zeus.
Hades, my father
Empathy link. What Grover and Percy have. Saved Grover's life a couple of times.
Officers. The immortal skeletons dressed up as officers.
Lupa. The she-wolf we all want to know about.
Morpheus. The gods of dreams. Put NYC asleep during TLO.
Persephone. The kidnapped wife of Hades. Believes every hero is brave and wants to give them a chance.
Illiterates. Many kids believe some of the demigods are illiterates.
Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt. Has hunters, including Thalia.
Nothing lasts forever. Even the gods.
Sleepy- what nico was after he shadow traveled.
Suddenly adults where GONE
Then HUNGER takes power
The LIES travel around
A PLAGUE was caught
FEAR finally set in
Lastly LIGHT shines
-If you like the Gone series by Michael Grant, put this on your profile
Unsafe External Link