Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, My Babysitter's a Vampire, American McGee's Alice, Soul Screamers series, Fairy Tail, Sherlock, and Doctor Who.
I am a girl who, for as long as she can remember, has been writing stories. I talk to thin air pretending to be a character from my story (earning me several weird looks from my friends or whoever happens to be in the room at the time). When I first heard about FanFiction I logged onto my computer, typed it into google and I instantly fell in love.
I write stories for the fun of it and FanFiction is the perfect site for me...well for any writer really. Just to warn you I can't always stick to an idea. My friends and family are always saying that I nees to follow an idea through, all the way to the end. I'll be really excited about a story, have a lightbulb moment and write the first few chapters of another story, then get another brainwave and the pattern starts all over again. I'll be more strict about my writing now and I'll (hopefully) finish the stories I start.
Keep writing and don't stop. Whatever happens.
That's what I'm doing and I'm getting better. I think...
Secret Agent Codename Bob
My favourite Poem Quote:
Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the one who thinks he can
We are, each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
Luciano de Crescenzo
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Harry Potter: Alone - oneshot - an insight into Severus Snape's thoughts before he jumps. Not what really happened in the books.
My Babysitter's a Vampire: Déjà vu - Ongoing- Anna has dreams about a boy called Benny Weir, a boy she's never met. Then one night she finds a diary, a diary which she has written and yet she remembers nothing about it. Meeting Benny Weir for what seems to be the first time gives her a perplexing case of déjà vu...
American MeGee's Alice: The Collector and his Specimen - oneshot - Doctor Angus Bumby is a collector and when a colletor finds a rare, exoctic specimen he will work day and night to obtain it. Rated T for suggestive themes. Any romance is onesided.
Witty Coments Part!
Things To Consider
· If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
· What disease did cured ham have?
· Why do we say we “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every hour and a half?
· Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
· Instead of “All things in moderation,” shouldn’t it be “Some things in moderation”?
· Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
· Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down very, very slowly?
· When French people swear, do they say, “Pardon my English”?
· Why is it called the Department of the Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
· Why are they called marbles if they’re made out of glass?
· If everyone lost five pounds at the same time, would it throw the Earth out of its orbit?
· What colour hair do bald men put on their driver’s license?
· How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
· How do you throw away a garbage can?
· Why do we put our suits in a garment bag and our garments in a suitcase?
· When two airplanes almost collide, why is it a “near miss”? Shouldn’t it be a “near hit”?
· How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
· Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
· How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
23 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1)Crack open your bag, peer inside and ask “Got enough air
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re
7) Say ding! at each floor.
8) Say “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
14) When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and
21) Swat at flies that don’t exist.
22) Call out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) When the lift is going down scream “We’re all gonna die!!!”
I feel like I need to mention some people who have really helped me with my writing/encouragment/general support/awesomeness:
Ashlyn-i was the first person to get me to look at Fanfiction so it's all because of her that I'm even writing this. That girl has some seriously amazing ideas and is just a great help in general, especially with my MBAV story Deja Vu. I feel she doesn't get half the recognition she deeserves even though she's a brilliant author. If you like Doctor Who, MIHigh, Young Dracula, short Harry Potter oneshots and Pokemon then go and read her stuff. It is epic.
Then there are my two IRL friends; Gunpowder Cookies and Ladder In My Tights. The former has been a lot of help to me (she writes for Fairy Tail, Alice: Madness Returns and Soul Eater) and her writing just blows my mind!! Go and read it!! She has often beta-ed (is that how you spell it?) for me and vice versa her even though I am not actually a "proper" beta. Ladder In My Tights is the person I 'converted' and she is now on Fanfiction because I nagged and nagged and hey presto! Result! She writes for Percy Jackson and quite a few other fandoms (which I sometimes beta...) and, if I say do myself, it is really good. Lighthearted, funny with sarcastic/kickass female protaganists.
Then there's NerdyPenguin, my very first reviewer and EPIC fanfiction friend, who's been offering me amazing support for my story Deja Vu! She writes for My Babysitter's a Vampire and has come up with a very creative idea for her fic 'What Just Happened?'... You'll enjoy it!
And so this marks the end of my (not so awesome) profile! *cue trumpets*
Now, I'm off to go and...procrastinate (which I am very good at doing). You should be warned that I am terrible at updating so I apologize if one of my stories seems to have been collecting dust. I will try my hardest to write more often!
So, thank you for reading to the end (or skimming) my profile and I hope you enjoy my fics!
Secret Agent Codename Bob :-D