Author has written 21 stories for Pokémon, Tomb Raider, Naruto, Fast and the Furious, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fairy Tail, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Bleach.
there is nothing you really need to know about me other then that i am new to writing fanfiction... ok that is a total lie i have been writing it for years i only now have gotten the balls to upload my stories that i have worked on and are working on.
Name: Nick Ruell... or as my friends call me WOLF
Religion: Christian... do i go to church at all? Only if i have too!
favorite sports: Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Golf
Anime's that i watch: Naruto (I stopped watching after i thought that Sasuke was to overpowered and Naruto was too under-powered and i figured that he will die alone and a virgin), Love Hina, Bleach, Pokemon, Avatar TLA, Avatar LOK
that all you need to really know about me other then i am a little shy... and i am a guy so i find myself pathetic.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
what Sarah Jones looks like in The Explosion Couple and the X-Men:
Naruto and Sarah's house:
Naruto and Sarahs Kitchen:
Naruto and Sarahs living room:
Naruto and Sarahs bedroom:
Naruto's duel disk in Naruto the True Supreme King:
Naruto's wand in "The Heir to the Founders":
how people in Hufflepuff act in "The Heir to the Founders":
how the hufflepuff commonroom looks:
the position Naruto and his Ninetails are in when they are by the lake in chapter 5 just replace thee typhlosion with Naruto!
what Nicole Looks like
this is the outfit that Nicole is dressed in while traveling with Naruto
Naruto's hairstyle in The Bloodline Demon:
Naruto's outfit in The Bloodline Demon:disregard the sword!
Unsafe External Link