Poll: WHO WANTS RYUGA TO COME BACK? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード.
Hello there, my fellow Fanfiction comrades! As you can see in the large caption near the top of the page, I'm DragonFang2011. I prefer to be called Fang for shortness's sake.
I'm a reserved and lazy girl who's sometimes too proud for her own good, and is bad at focusing on goals. I also like updating my profile even though I'm retired because it's sort of fun... Credit for the profile pic goes to mamimume-momo from Tumblr.
Anime I've Watched (has an asterisk if I never/haven't finished): Metal Fight Beyblade, Fruits Basket, Shugo Chara!, Black Butler, Sword Art Online, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, *Fairy Tail, *One Piece, Soul Eater, Soul Eater NOT!, Powerpuff Girls Z, Death Note, Kuroko no Basket, Blue Exorcist, Free!, Beelzebub, Attack on Titan, WataMote, *Pokemon, Daybreak Illusion, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, *Axis Powers Hetalia, Noragami, *No Game No Life, Devil Survivor 2, Hataraku Maou-sama, Kaze no Stigmfa, Ouran High School Host Club, *D Grayman, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Psycho Pass, Diabolik Lovers, Love Stage, My Little Monster, Usagi Drop, Tokyo Ghoul, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Fire Emblem, *Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, Kill La Kill, Deadman Wonderland, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
Top 7 Hobbies/Likes:
- Daydreaming about anime characters, both canon and fanon.
- Watching anime
- ANIME IN GENERAL!!!
- Reading and writing fanfiction
- Almost any sweet or salty or sour-flavored junk food/fruit that's not cherry-flavored.
- Asian cuisine... sushi, sashimi, shrimp tempura, seaweed salad, kani salad, miso soup, teriyaki chicken, sweet and sour chicken, fish/squid balls, all types of dumplings! Also love nori. And can't forget them Filipino dishes!
Top 7 Dislikes:
- Physical and mental exertion. Self-explanatory.
- Failing, which includes losing.
- The color pink, especially neon... However, I do like some shades of it.
- Dresses and skirts... I'll make an exception for black mini skirts as long as there are leggings.
- BOREDOM!!!!!!! This includes waiting, of course.
- Other people's bodily substances, gaseous or otherwise, as well as the invasion of personal space. Despite my desperate attempts to avoid them, little kids seem to think I'm their personal jungle gym. Ahem, no drooling, farting, pooping, pissing, biting, licking, sloppily-kissing, butt-rubbing, vomiting, and jumping on the HUMAN BEING, please.
- Mary Sues / Gary Stus (blech).
Blue Exorcist: The leader of the Illuminati,
Fairy Tail: Laxus Dreyar—the coolest badass boss ever! Then again, there's the too-amazing-for-words Black Mage Zeref, who is evil and endearing at the same time. Can I has a hug, Zeref?
Kuroko no Basuke: Daiki Aomine. He's just so awesome (and somewhat scary) that I swear I feel a nauseating sensation in my gut whenever I see him. So I guess I'm a fan...?
Fate/Zero: The all-powerful King of Heroes, Gilgamesh! Yessir, I am a mongrel! Please don't skewer me! There's just something about his arrogant attitude that makes him a really entertaining character. His confidence really is something to envy. From Fate/Prototype, though, my heart belongs to Arthur! I like him a whole lot better than Arturia, since I never really found her character that interesting. She was adorable in Carnival Phantasm, though.
Soul Eater: Crona. He/she is so cute and cuddly-looking! I also love Death the Kid and his hilariously charming OCD which never fails to make me laugh.
Blue Exorcist: Amaimon x Shiemi; Shura x Yukio/Angel/Mephisto; Izumo x Shima/Rin;
Fairy Tail: NaLu; Gruvia; Jerza; GaLe; Miraxus; Loki x Aries; Bacchus x Cana; Elfman x Evergreen
Soul Eater: Soul x Maka; BlackStar x Tsubaki; Stein x Medusa; Kishin Asura x Eruka (It was fear at first sight... cue simultaneous shrieking)
Unsafe External Link