Poll: From what fandom did you usually look for when browsing among my fics? Only fandoms that have more than one fic Vote Now!
Author has written 364 stories for Saiyuki, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Gundam Wing/AC, Harry Potter, King of Bandit Jing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yami no Matsuei, Count Cain: God Child, Card Captor Sakura, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Seed, Meine Liebe, Magna Carta, Diana Wynne Jones, Death Note, Naruto, D.Gray-Man, Fantastic Children, Gakuen Alice, Code Geass, Devil May Cry, Pet Shop of Horrors, GARO/牙狼, Bleach, Gintama, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Misc. Anime/Manga, Orthros no Inu/オルトロスの犬, Hidarime Tantei EYE/左目探偵ＥＹＥ, Detective School Q, Maou/魔王, Bloody Monday/ブラッディ・マンデイ, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Ultraman, Quiz Show/ザ・クイズショウ, Misc. Tv Shows, Merlin, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Queen Seon Duk/선덕여왕, Healer/힐러, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Star Wars, Descendants of the Sun/태양의 후예, Goong/궁, Warrior Baek Dong Soo/무사 백동수, and Broadchurch.
Status: Yeah... random fics will come out when random muse being random. Same with updates.
Fandoms on focus atm: Gintama, Kdrama
Fandoms on hiatus: Merlin, Who-niverse, Orthros no inu, JE, Hidarime Tantei EYE, Toku-verse, Gyakuten Saiban, Gakuen Alice, Code Geass, Fantastic Children etc
Random shots might come as the random inspiration arrives. Speed may vary depending on muses.
Formerly known as AzzieAz
Screen name: Izumi Ishtar (Not to be confused with another of similar name in this PIT. Izumi Ishtar is my official forum/cosplay nick), Azzie, Izzu, Springfire, honou_no_izumi, Izzy4649 (NaNo)
Blood type: B
A little about me: A fanfic writer who was also into the cosplay activities. I love tokusatsu, period dramas, normal dramas and live actions and anything else that caught my interest.
My Common Genre: Angst, Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff
Edit: If you noticed that some of my fics are missing, need not ask anymore. Either I have lost interest on it or I think it had lost its meaning and I took it off. And if any of you readers who noticed any awkwardness on my fic because of the earlier FFnet filter bug, please pm me with the exact chapter/fic/paragraph so that i could fix it. In case some of the changes left not reversed.
The best gift to a fan writer in appreciation of their writing would be by giving them such warm reviews. At least, most of the time.
Here is some place where I posted some of my fics
Wicked Wench (honou-no-izumi.livejournal) - this was actually my LJ. It's dead now for reason but if it's still alive then it's there.
TokuDora fan (tokudora-fan.livejournal) - Where I archive most of my fandom/fic stuff aside from DW/FF.net/WP. Same as above.
Nashigoren (nashigoren.wordpress) - my wordpress where I up-ed my non-fanfictions and fanfictions starting 2007 and up. Or nowadays whenever I decide to post the masterlist of the fics I do.
Fiction.Press (fictionpress.com/izzu) - Where I post my original fictions
Kaleidoscope World (honou-no-izumi.dreamwidth) - My dreamwidth that kept all of my toku related posts.
Because I already had a lot of backlogged as well as ongoing fics at hand, I will not entertain any requests for fics regardless if it was from the fandom I have been writing for. This applies especially for those who already have the general complete idea of what they want for a fic. As in, rather than request me to write your fics for you, you might as well write it yourself. You may PM me to discuss any points from my fics (and those may trigger new fics made) but it doesn't necessarily gonna make me write.
Since this is happening a lot of time...
To those who liked any of my fics to the point that you are so inspired to write your own, if you felt the need to write a scene based on the scenes I've written on mine:
- DO NOT ASK ME for PERMISSION if you wanted to take ANY chapters from my fic so that you could rewrite/copy paste that scene into yours. Because I will DEFINITELY NOT give it. It's plagiarism! And even if I do not spend my time hunting down people who plagiarize my fics... I appreciate it if no one took copy of anything that I typed and claim it as theirs.
- If you wanted to use any of the non-canon scenes from my fics, feel free to doing so. With credits or not, you don't even need to ask. (But you may tell me about it so I can go look at your piece.) As long as you write it in your own style of writing and NOT copy paste anything of mine and changing just a few things in the paragraph.
I know how I myself loved reviews and I know how some of you just love to review as soon as I post new fics or new chapters. I usually accidentally do some mistakes while posting stuffs so half the time the first few hours of posting, I'm usually checking the uploads to see if it came out okay and at the right category, so rest assured I'll look over the problem asap. And remember as much as anon reviews are deletable... signed reviews aren't. So while I can fix the error on my part, I can't on the matters of signed reviews. So be careful when you wanna leave a review, ne?
Extra note for my Hidarime fics:
Because there was this argument about the actual spelling of Yume's name, I'm just telling my stance here. I'm neutral to both. Because technically both are correct unless actual canon states so. Further explanation is in my own info note in my RP journal for Yume at hanzai_planner @ LJ. Anyone interested to play with me feel free to contact me. Yume (hanzai_planner) and Ainosuke (eye_no_ai) can be found in sixwordstories and 8_dressing comm. XD
Also for people wondering about the timelines (tokudora-fan.livejournal.com/43884.html) on Rippled Dimensions as well as all the connecting side stories. Also for Gaim related notes. (tokudora-fan.livejournal.com/99425.html)
Extra note 2:
I'm taking down my JE RPS fics because actually I can't post here anyway. Cannot post RPS... I forgot about that part. If anyone wanna read them again, you guys can always look up my Dreamwidth account for the fics.
To whomever concerned: I usually self-beta, but occasionally I missed some. My grammar wasn't always perfect. If you think I worded something wrong, please point out in the fic/chapter what was wrong instead of just complaining. It may be that either of us could be mistaken, but at least I could try checking it out. That was better than me trying to read your mind because I could not find the things you're expecting me to find. If you cannot even do that, don't bother leaving anything. I won't mind not getting new reviews.
Even as I do not think people gonna read this. Here I list the things that I do not tolerate. Don't expect me to respond if I get any of these either if you put in my 'review'.
- My fics are all in-progress unless there's a complete tag in the fic. Even then my updates would be inconsistent unless I'm in that fandom roll.
- No pestering me for updates either in reviews, pms, emails ect. Each pestering will only make me wanna slow down on my writing speed. As in, just reviewing with 'Plz UPDATE FASTER HAYAKU ghjgksgkfg' without saying anything about the fic.
- Also, regardless whenever I posted a new one or updated a fic quick I REALLY HATE IT IF PEOPLE ASSUME I DID IT FOR THEM SPECIFICALLY. If my updates are quick, it'll be because I happened to get it done quick. As much as you think saying 'Thanks' that I updated my works sounded supportive, it just annoys me. Save your 'thanks' for someone else. This is also the same if I ever revive any fics on hiatus.
- A one-shot is a ONE-SHOT! No amount of 'Update!' spams or adding all my fics on alert no matter unrelated would make me write for the completed fics. Or even if you email me for it. Complete means COMPLETE! No more continuations!
- No amount of reviews would make me like/write/hate your supposed character or preferred scenario. Don't like... bug out my fics. Even if you don't like any character... it does not concern me.
- Anon reviews... please be also supplying your emails if you expect a reply.
- Flame/bash/spams will not affect me. Don't bother sending.
- Unless I stated it was Romance genre... all my pairings are not in a relationship/married/have sex with each other. Do not demand for smut in my fics when I had no intention to do so. Even when I do write romance, I don't write smut on demand.
- Fandom Japanese or fandom anything pissed me off. Unless you wanna review... type in a proper language. And unless you wanna me to write faster do not review in fangirl/boy lingo. Because I don't write when I'm pissed.
- If there were any pairings that I hint or write doesn't go with you, please keep it to yourself. I usually wouldn't put in any if I cannot see the possibility of the pairing. You do after all have the choice not to read my fic or write it yourself.
- No 1337 reviews. I'm more 1337 than you and I type proper English even if I typo a lot.
- If you wanna leave concrits, feel free but if there were any mistakes I did I'd more than appreciate it that people point exactly WHERE did I do those mistakes. Makes life easier. Don't give vague words since it's useless.
I usually try to reply and thank every review I get. But if there was a series of reviews by one person on different fics, I'll most probably just reply one; unless there's a question that needs answering. Though nowadays, as the server tends to get wonky on me, I might not be able to reply so often. But I'll assure all that I read every review and comment given and appreciate them greatly. Unless it's the type of reviews that fall in my pet peeves category, cos those made me mad and you'll end up with me refusing to write anything for days.