Author has written 2 stories for Shake It Up!, and Victorious.
- so my picture works really well for House of Anubis and Harry Potter. I think England has a thing for 'chosen people' but they are both so good!!!!
- Doctor Who
- iCarly: I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SAD THAT IGOODBYE IS ON FRIDAY!!!!! :( Don't want the show to end! And the promo's for the episode are really confusing. I hope Sam and Freddie end up together. I LOVE SEDDIE. I was going to write a Fanfic for the last episode but I don't really know what to say for it cause its too sad. I can't believe the show's going to be over!!!!!! Its just too weird. I didn't realize the last episode would be coming out so soon, it's like we have been waiting for more episodes to air but now that its the last one I wish we could wait more!!! :( ;( ;( But I know Dan will do the show justice and the episode will be amazing but incredibly sad. :( Okay, just had to get that out. :( I swear I'm going to be crying during it, and I didn't even cry during the last HP and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HP. It's so so sad that they will both be over now. :(:(
- Once Upon A Time
- House of Anubis
- Big Time Rush
- Life With Derek
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- The Troop
- How To Rock
- Shake It Up
- Hollywood Heights
Quote from Doctor Who:
Amy: What was that?
Rory: Miniaturizing ray.
Amy: How'd you know?
Rory: Well there was a ray and now we're miniature.
Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heros of Olympus, The Hunger Games, The Gallagher Girl Series, Ranger's Apprentice, Ender's Game, After, The Chronicles of Narnia, A Great and Terrible Beauty, A Walk to Remember (so sad!) The City of Ember; the list goes on and on.
Favorite Parings - I don't necessarily fangirl ship all of these parings, they are just the ones I like the most in the movie/TV show:
- Fabian and Nina (House of Anubis)
- Alfie and Amber(House of Anubis)
- Eddie and Patricia (House of Anubis)
- Jerome and Mara(House of Anubis)
- Mick and Joy, yes I know he's gone sort of but still (House of Anubis)
- Sam and Freddie (iCarly)
- Carly and Gibby (iCarly) or Carly and Brad, but he's not really a big character. And I don't really care that much about this one.
- Spencer and Gibby's mom (iCarly)
- Jade and Andre (Victorious)
- Jade and Beck (Victorious) - but i like Bori better
- Tori and Beck (Victorious)
- Cat and Robbie (Victorious)
- Trina and Sinjin (Victorious)
- Logan and Camille (Big Time Rush)
- Kendall and Lucy (Big Time Rush)
- Jake and Hayley (The Troop)
- Gunter and CeCe (Shake it up)
- Ty and Tinka (Shake it up)
- Duce and Rocky ( Shake it up)
- Zander and Stevie (How To Rock)
- Nelson and Grace (How To Rock)
- and I'm okay with Kacey and Kevin but Im ok if they don't get together.
- Moze and Ned (Neds Declassified)
- Cookie and Lisa (Neds Declassified)
- Casey and Derek (Life With Derek) but I like Emily and Derek as well.
- Lizzie and Edwin (Life With Derek)
- George and Nora (Life With Derek)
- Ricky and Zane (H2O)
- Cleo and Lewis (H2O)
- Bella and Will (H20)
Harry Potter: Okay can I just say that the Hermione/Draco or Ginny/Draco Harry Potter shipp's really annoy me because they are so far off from the actual Harry Potter stories it kinda takes away from it, just my opinion, but here are the ships I do like from the Books/Movies
- Harry and Ginny
- Ron and Hermione
- Lupin and Tonks
- Neville and Luna (though in the books thats technically not right but I love it anyways!)
Percy Jackson Series (both of them):
- Percy and Annabeth
- Leo and Hazel
- Jason and Reyna
QUOTES I LIKE A LOT! That aren't from one of my favorite shows.
"Life is short.
"To me, "FEARLESS" is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again … even though every time you've tried before, you've lost."
"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple could be justified?"
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, with Johnny Depp:
Charlie:"You can eat the grass?"
Willy Wonka:"Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies"
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
"I shall be witty, charming and elegant . . . or maybe ill say um alot and trip over things."
"Nothing ever happens with out a reason."
"Do your best, ALWAYS"
"When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" -Jimmi Hendrix ( I love that quote)
"Doubt that the stars are fire. Doubt the sun doth move. Doubt that truth be a liar, but never doubt I love." - William Shakespeare, Hamlet (Letters to Juliet - If u haven't seen that movie you should, favorite romantic comedy, well that and The Proposal)
"High up in the north in the land called Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is a hundred miles high and a hundred miles wide. Once every thousand years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. When the rock has thus been worn away, then a single day of eternity will have gone by." - Unknown
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Graizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Pink Cat
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Elizabethtumbledown
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hangajo
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, drink): Blue Cranberry Sprite
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Rnzanay
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Kay
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Shadow
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Kumquat Mischief
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Silver Eyepatch
Underline what you are
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black
You like hanging out at the mall
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance?
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
The ipod Challenge:
And the rules are - pick a random playlist on your ipod; one that has enough songs to cover all of the things, then put it on shuffle, write in the names of the songs accordingly as they come on. These are a list of things that a typical student goes through on a typical day, pluss some added ones at the bottom for fun.
Opening Credits: Teenage Dream (Katy Perry)
Wake Up: Our Time Now (Plain White T's)
Get Ready For School: Love Story (Taylor Swift)
Breakfast: Prologue (Harry Potter Theme, Harry Potter and the Sorceress Stone)
Drive to School: The Edge of Glory (Lady Gaga)
Locker: Sing (My Chemical Romance)
Classes: Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO)
Going Home: Snow(Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Homework: Outside Looking In (Jordan Pruitt)
Computer Time: Mean (Taylor Swift)
Dinner: He's A Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean Theme)
Getting ready for bed: Keep Holding On (Avril Lavigne)
Good Night Song: You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift)
Just because I feel like it song: Hello (Martin Solveign & Dragonett)
Song of My Life: Raise Your Glass (Pink)
Sports Song: Dynamite (Taio Cruz) - this is totally true cause we listen to this during skating. Actually pretty much all of these work really well especially up to the 'Just cause I feel like it song'.
Fight Song: Rolling In The Deep (ADELE)
Love Song: Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (Coldplay)
Friendship Song: Who Says (Selena Gomez)
Family Song: Running Away (by AM)
Falling in Love Song: All American Girl (Carrie Underwood)
Prom Song: Jar of Hearts (Christina Perri)
Fight Song: Tonight Tonight (Hot Chelle Rae)
Flashback Song: The Show (Lenka)
Getting Back Together Song: Wherever You Will Go (The Calling) - Very Fitting
Wedding Song: Super Bass (Nicki Minaj) - haha
Birth of A Child Song: Don't Stop Belevin' (Journey) - :)
Final Battle: The One That Got Away (Katy Perry) - totally work
Death Scene: Last Friday Night (Katy Perry) - okay???
Funeral Song: Defying Gravity (Wicked Original Broadway Cast) - Yes that totally just made my day! I love this song, and it kinda works!
Ending Credits: Dance Forever (Allstar Weekend) - That one works well as too!
Its kinda creepy cause like most all of these songs work really well for what they are designated to.
Name 12 Characters from House of Anubis
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Patricia and Vicktor. No wayyyyy. That is completely wrong.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Fabian. He is sooooooo cute. But not really hot, Eddie is hot.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Um well i'm not really sure that would only work if Alfie got Trudy pregnant and that would still be really weird and slightly disturbing.
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
Yeah there's plenty, he's the Osirien. And Patricia's love interest.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Patricia and Joy? it would be weird but Maybe????
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Five/Nine is Mick and Eddie and that would just be really weird because well it would. Five/Ten is Mick and Mara and they used to date and some people probably want them to get back together.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Twelve and Two having sex?
This is just so weird I dont' have anything to say.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic?
House of New Friends - Mara likes a guy who is into really girly girls, so she seeks help from the expert, Amber Millington.
9. Is there such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
maybe as like a friendship thing or a paring???
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic:
House of Kidnapped
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
Well that it would be a big prank that Fabian would play on Jerome to get back at him for all the times he has played a prank on the rest of the house members.
12. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
13. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
The Joke is on You - as used in iCarly.
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Jerome, Patricia and Alfie, and it would be Don't read if you don't want to see two best friends fighting over a girl who has a boyfriend.
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I don't remember, probably when he was in one involved with Mara.
Favorite House of Anubis Quotes: (In no particular order)
"Like I said. I'm Nina. From America. And unless Joy's hiding under the bed, I don't know where she is!" (Nina)
"I told you, she left her phone behind!" (Patricia) "So... text her!" (Amber) "Stupidity leak!" (Patricia)
"Hello space girl! Or... bloop-bleep-blop... as they say in your language..." (Alfie)
"I ordered a dolls dress!?" (I liked it too when Jerome said it.) -Amber & Jerome
"Its probably just your biological impulse triggering your in security." (Mara) "Okay... whatever that means..." (Amber)
" And you didn't pee your pants, so bonus." (Patricia) - haha gotta love Patricia
"Okay, Captain Curfew, I'm going as fast as I can!" (Patricia)
The best Amber quotes of all time!!!!:
"How about something on... Egypt?" (Mr. Winkler)
"I know! How about we do a story about a young girl who loses her parents in mysterious circumstances when they steal some treasure from an Egyptian pyramid. And then the girl was taught by a weird guardian in a big old house! But then the guardian tries to steal the treasure! And then the girl has to try to stop him. And then she gets help from some friends from the future. And they find the treasure. And the girl is really happy. And the friends are very rich. And they all live happily ever after. The end!" (Amber)
"It's a brilliant idea, mainly because it was my idea in the first place. I defiantly think we should only invite boys with gorgeous hair, or boys who can dance, or both of the above, or maybe all of them. (Amber)
- says whining "I hate it when the house talks." - Amber
"Mick! I've only got one eye on!" (Amber)
"I ordered a dolls dress!?" - Amber
"Aww he must've fallen for me! ... Okay, this is awkward." (Amber)
"What? Because of last time? But that's because you didn't warn me about the sweating. Now I'll know." (Amber)
"I'm sorry for spending all my dad's money, and for giving Mara a hard time at elections, and for all the thoughts about David Beckham even though I KNOW he's Victoria's..." - Amber
"Mick! I'm the one who's supposed to twist under your arm! You're the man here. Supposedly." - Amber
"But this is my signed copy of the Solar System is Your Friend!" -Fabian
Mick: "So Fabian, who are you going to invite to the prom, then?
Amber: A certain play wrighting scholarship student with a thing for antiques and apple pie?
Mara: Of course he'll be taking Nina. If he ever gets around to asking her.
Fabian: Look Nina. I don't know why you keep going on about Nina. Me and her, were totally not an item.
Mick: Come on. You know that you two are secretly crazy about each other. Well not so secret.
Mara: So when are you going to put Nina and the rest of us out of our misery?
Fabian: I don't know what you mean
Amber: I'll be so romantic. You, Nina. Mara and Mick. Me and my new exciting boyfriend to be. I wonder what he looks like.
Patricia: Vicktor's loosing it.
Nina: Yeah, he had this manic look in his eyes and he was . . . oh, hi you guys. You, Mick, Mara.
Mick: So haven't you got something to ask a certain someone.
Fabian: fiddles with glass "nope"
Mick: About the dance.
Nina: What dance?
Amber: Mara and I are organizing an end of term prom.
Nina: How fun! See I've Amercanized you all. Next thing you know you'll be saying the pledge of allegiance.
Amber: Anyway Fabian was wondering . .
Fabian: Who you'll be going with, Patricia.
Fabian: No reason, just curious.
Patricia: Umm I dunno no one probably.
Fabian: Great. Okay Good.
Fabian: No! Not good absolutely defiantly not good! I mean it could be good because someone will ask you eventually. I'm gunna go and, I'm gunna go and brush my teeth before supper.
Victor: What we do know is that those nauseating, interfering, arrogant children are somehow part of this!
Mrs. Andrews: Do you sometimes think you might be in the wrong job, Victor?
"Did Patricia-I'm-Never-Wrong-Williamson just apologize?" - Jerome Clarke
"It's basically- the apocalypse! " - Trudy
"You will be responsible for lock - up and lights - out." - Victor
"No problem. I got my pin and it's ready to drop! " - Trudy
"Falls off his chair in amazement." (then does it) - Alfie
"No. I believe you its just that I'm worried about you. " (Mr. Winkler)
"Well join the club. I'm worried about me too."(Patricia)
Nina: "Fabian, you're a genius! I love you!"
Patricia: "Just girl stuff. That girls use. I can be really girly sometimes."
Amber: "I'm sorry for spending all my dad's money, and for giving Mara a hard time at elections, and for all the thoughts about David Beckham even though I KNOW he's Victoria's..."
Fabian:"Amber! Not helping, really not helping."
Amber: "You don't know that."
"World domination to Victor means six billion people in bed by ten." Alfie
"Well how do you know (talking about cat experimentation)? I mean, what if someone was trying to make something, like, I don't know. Just off the top of my head... And elixir of life or something. It was just something I read in a book, that's all." (Amber)
Victor: "But 10 o'Clock is fast approaching. I will of course wish to hear a pin drop."
"Victor doesn't have a cat" (Amber)
"Tell that to his cat" (Nina)
"Oh No, not the toothbrush!!" (Alfie)
I want to see my face in that toilet bowl"(Victor)
"I'd love to see your face in that toilet bowl"(Alfie)
"Toilet Duty! That's like 5 times this term. You need to get a new punishment. Like make me watch 48 hours of tv or something. I hate tv!" (Alfie)
"Immigrate! Change your name! Go to witness protection program...Oh, I know! Get a different face!" (Alfie)
"Welcome to WeLoveMara Land. Population: Jerome!" (Alfie)
"Victor stop! What are you doing?" (Trudy)
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm releasing an idiot" (Victor)
"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid"Victor (After Trudy leaves the room)
"This witching hour mwahahahahaha" (Alfie)
"Alfie! Cut it out"(Fabian)
"Fabian, tell me. Does it get boring always, always being the one who's like cut it out or that's not right or fun is bad" (Jerome)
"You must be mad" (Jerome)
"The zombies are coming!" (Alfie)
Nina: "It's a portrait. It's just a portrait. Look."
Fabian: "That. Was. Seriously. Scary. The eyes were glowing and looking at me and uggh!"
Nina: "It's okay. I won't tell anyone a painting of a little girl made you so scared you screamed."
Fabian: "I didn't scream."
"You've just got to ask yourself WWVBD. What would Victoria Beckham do?" Amber
"With a practical demonstration of me, as a gladiator, humiliating and destroying Alfie in a very public arena." Mick
Trudy:"Don't exaggerate, Patricia."
Alfie:"Egg-aggerate. Nice one, Trudy."
Jerome: "Terrible yolk, Alfie."
"I want you to come up with an irresistible pick up line, such as, "Babe, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together." "Alfie..." "What was your line?" "Fancy a bite?" Jerome, Alfie
"Just because I'm being paranoied doesn't mean they're not out to get me!"- Nina
"Why are you dressed as a duck?"- Fabian
"I'm a canary."- Amber
"A canary dressed as a duck."- Fabian
Same episode later. . . . "What's with the stupid chicken outfit?"-Mara
(in a whiny voice) "Mr. Winkler I really need to talk to you about this" - Amber
"Alfie Lewis champion of the Earth! We're doomed." - Patricia - hahahah
"No, she's the Ice Queen! Icy Queen of Ice!" - Jerome
"I'm not scared of you!" - Jerome
"We were thinking more about Rufus." - Patricia
"Him I scared of. " -Jerome
Nina: What's with the heels?
Nina: "You got it."
Jerome: "Got what?"
Fabian: "Looks, brains, charm, everything you don't have, Jerome."
"I'm intrigued and completely frightened at the same time. " -Mara
"Even Harry Potter didn't go until he was eleven." - Mara
Sweet: "Are you mad?"
Rufus: "Yes, quite possibly."
"You're insane." (Jason)
"Very Observant, now go." (Rufus)
"It would be the American, wouldn't it." - Jerome
"Speak of the Devil. Literally, I'm surprised my phone didn't burst into flames..." Jerome
"Didn't you use to be Mara?" - Jerome
"Cruelty thy name is Amber." - Jerome
"And the plot thickens, as they say." - Jerome
"Leave Her!" Fabian
Season Two Quotes:
"Who's Poopy?" "My life coach." - Mick and Jerome
"Still American I see?" "Yep, still Patricia?" - Patricia and Nina
"Welcome back to creepy towers." - Patricia
"It looks pretty dark up there, maybe this midnight feast should take place in daylight, good-night." - Amber
"I think he looks like a dork in all of them." - Patricia
"Anyone who does not have a pendulum swinging in front of their face shut up!" - Patricia
"Yah. She does that." - Nina to Eddie
"Well, You (Jerome) can't drive, and he (Eddie) thinks you play football in tights and a helmet. So, have fun." - Patricia
"Gustav, would you like to see my pin collection?" - Fabian
"My Calculator Watch!" - Fabian
"But this is weird. Even for England!" - Nina
"I'm really sorry were late. Um I had an excuse which I've completely forgotten. Don't worry. It, it was brilliant." - Fabian - hahahaha
So I spend a lot of time at the library. That doesn't mean I'm a massive nerd!" - Fabian
"I, Amber Millington, being of sounds and minds" - Amber
"Ok everyone. Time to make a discrete exit." - Amber
"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Okay I'm clear!" - Amber before Eddie and Patricia throw carrots at each other.
"It's like Megan Fox replacing Marge Simpson." ... "I said that out-loud, didn't I?" - Jerome - haha, oh jerome
"I actually cracked a safe! I've been spending too much time in jail." - Jerome
"That's my mother... I know where she lives because oh yeah, I live there too!" - Jerome
"Okay. I was on a plane, for eight hours, and then I was in a train for four more, and now I'm in Boresville UK so I don't need the lecture. Kay Hermione?" - Eddie
"Great, just what we need, another patronizing American whose only reference to the UK is Harry Potter." - Patricia
"Come on you're killing me! What do I have to do to get a reaction?" (Patricia kisses him) "That'll work." - Eddie
(reading) "You better apologize for whatever cheeky comment you just made." - Eddie and Patricia
"I think my concussion has a concussion..." - Eddie
"I'm concussed and I can still see through your oh-so-secret code" - Eddie
"Don't you take that tone with me young lady." - Amber says to Joy during the shoot for the website
"Something that's not online. Is that even possible?" - Fabian
"You've got a lot of weird friends, Jasper." - Jerome
If you secretly wished you had gotten a letter to Hogwarts when you turned eleven, copy and paste this into your profile.
Hermione taught me that it's okay to be a know-it-all. Luna taught me to be myself and not care what others think. Neville taught me that courage is not the absense of fear. Harry taught me that love will always prevail. Ron taught me to be loyal to the ones you love, no matter what. Snape taught me that sometimes life isn't fair. Ginny taught me to never give up on someone you love. - -- Thank you J.K. Rowling!
Things I am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office ( this one totally makes my day)
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates.
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area.
Harry Potter Quotes: are sadly low in number compared to HOA
“Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.”
Fred and George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers' Stone
“So light a fire!” Harry choked.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Sorcerer's Stone
"I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!"
Mrs. Weasley and George, Order of the Phoenix
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
Harry and Severus Snape, Half-blood Prince.
"How do you feel Georgie?" whispered Mrs.Weasley.
Fred, George, and Mrs. Weasley, Deathly Hallows
''Ron, you know full well Harry and I were brought up by Muggles!” said Hermione. “We didn’t hear stories like that when we were little, we heard ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ and ‘Cinderella’—“
Ron and Hermione, Deathly Hallows
"What are you doing with all those books anyway?" Ron asked.
Ron and Hermione, Deathly Hallows
“If you think I’m going to let six people risk their lives - !”
Fred, Harry, and Ron, Deathly Hallows
“You can’t do it if I don’t cooperate, you need me to give you some hair.”
Fred, George, and Harry, Deathly Hallows
"ºø„ House of Anubis „øº"
Peace, Love, and House of Anubis
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in your car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down.
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice. - - hahahaha
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON!!!!!!!!!"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go" - - - - that is horrible. I hope no one does that, ever.
20. Wear a shirt that says 'Life' Hand out lemons on the street corner. - - - Anyone else really wanna do this?
21. Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other. - - - And this? Hahahahahah. This one is so funny.
22. Go into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here today," with a straight face. - love it.
23. Become a teacher, make a test where every answer is 'C'. Enjoy the show. - - hahah evil teacher.
24. Run into a store. Ask what year it is. When they answer yell, "It Worked!" And and run out cheering. - - - - yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!
25. Buy a parrot. Teach the Parrot to say, "Help, I've been turned into a parrot." - so stupid its funny.
26. Invite someone into your office turn around in your office chair and say, "I've been expecting you."
27. Change name to Simon, speak in third person.
28: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
I am the girl that sometimes goes to school dances, or games. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter (and The Hunger Games), and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.
„ ºø„ „øº„øº
ºø„ PERCY JACKSON „øº
„øº IS AWESOME!!! ºø„
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan:
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love.
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day.
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Hieroglyphics are fun to read.
A god of toilet paper can actually be really cool.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an super-powerful god living inside you.
This is bunny. Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination. DO IT NOW
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If have ever eaten someone else's food without realizing it, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile...
If you think that sugar is a reason to live, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
You know you're a House of Anubis fan when...
You can't hear the term "party animal" without thinking of Alfie.
You can't listen to your history teacher talk about Lewis and Clark without giggling.
You can't think about prom without thinking about Fabian and Nina.
Whenever someone says you're insane, you say, "Very observant."
You want to go to a British boarding school just to see if some weird mystery starts unfolding.
You will ace anything you have to learn about Egyptian mythology.
You know your numerology number and have compared it to your favorite character's multiple times.
You compare yourself to Nina and try to figure out who the Fabian, Amber, Patricia, Alfie, Jerome, Mick, and Mara are in your life.
You think of Mick whenever anyone mentions a (sports) scholarship.
You think of Fabian when you think about astronomy.
You know what song Fabian and Nina danced to and are plotting to get your high school to play it at your prom.
You are constantly trying to figure out how to get deadly bugs into an hour glass to threaten your enemies with.
You have looked up what a degenerative condition is and you now feel very sorry for Mr. Winkler.
You have had at least one dream where you were Nina and your boyfriend was Fabian.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you have done at least three of these things.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on to your profile. - who hasn't?
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.