Author has written 5 stories for Teen Titans.
To all my Maid Sama! readers -
To all my 365 Days readers -
To all my A Slice of Life readers -
Greetings, random person who decided to visit my profile! I'm Belle.
I'm an age undisclosed Filipino, who loves reading, drawing and writing, of course. I read manga and I'm absolutely obsessed with the Teen Titans animated series. No kidding. I'm weird, crazy, and pretty random. I'd be happy to talk to anyone! Of course, once I get started on something it's pretty hard to get me to stop.
Remember that the most beautiful things are useless; take peacocks and lilies for example.
...and probably a lot more that I'm just forgetting about O_O;
- Teen Titans, of course
Robin/Starfire (RobStar) - it's fluffy. It's cute. They're absolutely adorable. And it's canon. Need I say more? Basically the sheltered guy who can only be brightened by the drop of sunshine makes the perfect mix. Think yin-yang. Compliments, not too much similarity.
Robin/Raven (RobRae) - no. Just... no. They are too similar. Robin and Raven both admittedly have this dark, angst-y edge - their similarities make them good friends, but romantically their undiluted darkness will pull them apart. Sound confusing? Yeah... so, in layman's terms, negative plus negative in this case will not equal a positive relationship. Too much of their grouchiness will swallow both of them and no one wins. Also, there was simply never enough chemistry between the two in the show to even remotely suggest a romantic relationship.
Beast Boy/Raven (BBRae) - they're too cute to resist! It's basically the same as RobStar logic. Of course, they weren't canon in the cartoon (they were canon in the comics, I've been told!) but nevertheless their cute jokes and endless flirting are all good and well.
Go-to episodes: (if I'm not mistaken) The Beast Within, Sisters
Beast Boy/Starfire (BBStar) - I actually like this one better than RobRae, but all the same RobStar/BBRae comes out on top. Personally, I don't believe there's such a thing as too happy - happy is happy, after all, and that makes this combination less dangerous. There was never enough chemistry on the show, and I believe the only reason this actually exists is to fill in the blanks when there's a RobRae pairing.
Cyborg/Bumblebee (CyBee) - absolutely yes! Cyborg and Bumblebee have some sort of mutual attraction in the cartoon. Although they're not canon anywhere, they're still the go-to couple for 'Sparky'.
Cyborg/Jinx (CyJinx) - I don't even remember the episode where Jinx has a crush on Stone. I mean, I remember the flexing in the mirror and the awesome gymnastics and then the 'you could have been one of us' line but I really, really don't know where this one came from. And it's over... I guess. It was canon for a while, but... it was more of a crush than a long-term love interest.
Kid Flash/Jinx (Flinx) - pure, unadulterated fluff, right there! There are the little lovers' quarrels, banters, arguments and much sweetness and it all adds up to an amazing relationship. There's just so much territory unexplored here! KF's dorky, sweet personality breaking down Jinx's initial kick-ass, tough girl persona. And Jinx converts! Woo-hoo!
See-More/Jinx - personally, this is more of a one-sided thing. I won't deny that See-More had a crush on Jinx before, but Jinx is definitely with Kid Flash now (again, Flinx is canon in both the animated show and the Teen Titans Go! comics).
Beast Boy/Terra (BBTerra) - I can actually stand this pairing. I don't ship it, but I guess I like it all the same. They were sort of cute in a way when they were together, but then there was the betrayal issue. In any case, they're goofy, cute, and adorable, but my preference is still BBRae. I'd be happy to see them together too, though!
Starfire (Koriand'r) - is simply awesome. She is not stupid, slutty, immature and she is definitely not annoying. Before you make fun of her English, try to remember she's not even from this planet, and she's gotten further than some people from other countries. Your 'she just got that from a kiss therefore she is still stupid' argument is invalid, because she can understand the mechanisms of light and other scientific concepts much for than you or I. She is not the soft, weak wimp that you make her out to be. So what if she has her own insecurities and doubts? She has feelings. But she is fierce and kick-ass in her own right. On her own planet she is actually a very tough ruler; but on a planet full of new wonders Starfire can't help but be so happy. (Plus, she has Robin!)
Terra (Tara Markov) - is a great character in her own right. She's just insecure and confused like the rest of us mortals. So she made a couple of bad decisions - who hasn't? It's just that Slade knew where to hit her hard. That time you chose to party all night because of pressure instead of study? Then you failed the exam that was coming up the next day? Yeah, Terra was in a worse position, but her condition is very relatable. Well, remember when you tried to make up for the failing grade by taking extra-curricular classes? Terra did, after all, make up for her mistakes by sacrificing her own life to save Jump City when she could easily have walked away. Long story short, she is most certainly not the ugly fake bitch you make her out to be. Just saying.
Cyborg (Victor Stone) - is a highly underappreciated character. Seriously. He's pretty cool, and he has plenty of great stories to tell time after time. Cyborg seriously deserves some love! Don't think that because Robin and Beast Boy are the so called coolest/handsomest/funniest guys and Starfire and Raven are the so called prettiest/hottest/coolest girls on the team Cyborg can't get any of the love.
Beast Boy (Garfield Logan) - is not just a goofy, immature prankster. Beast Boy has a deeper, more sensitive side to him. He's got a tragic past; parents are dead, over-controlling foster parents are long gone. Who can blame him for wanting to cover all that up with a little humor to balance out the depression and sense of disappointment that all superheroes get? When he needs to, he can be as serious and more than Robin or Raven or Cyborg or anyone else could ever hope to be.
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM?
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
I AM AN AUTHOR
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like, Troublesome, but can't spell Obvious.
16. If you're note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.