Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Misc. Plays/Musicals.
(insert smiley face here)
Hi. I'm generally an apathetic person, but due to Starlight Massacre's 'The Rise of the Drackens’; I finally got off my butt and made an account just to review her story. If you haven't read it, you should go read it now! It got taken down and the author re-edited it and re-uploaded, but some of the M-18 scenes got taken off, so if you want to read the full version, try adultfanfiction. net!
Also, ‘The Prince's Harem’ by severusphoenix is the funniest thing I’ve ever read. (In my recent memory) You should read it too!
'Summoner Nin' by the point is one of the most interesting Hinata stories I've read. Why can't there be more stories with Hinata as the main character?
'Will of Fire, Heart of Stone' by DisobedienceWriter is a very original story that I recommend. In which the Sandaime decides to put his foot down and actually deal with the most worthless of his citizens and some not his.
Stories from other authors in progress:
1) Harry Potter and the missing identity (A Harry Potter story) - What happens if Petunia got Harry plastic surgery? And no one believes he's Harry Potter because he has no scar now? From: Harry Potter and the Doubted Identity by MichiRini [No permission obtained yet]
2) Green eyes and a smile (A Harry Potter/Naruto Crossover) - Itachi takes Harry away to live with him as his bride, Uchiha Yuu. Watch as a 7 year old and 5 year old try to live with each other peacefully, as only little children can do. Continued from: Green Eyes and a Smile by nlblake [No permission obtained yet]
Original 2 chapters edited - 3 November 2012
3) The kitten really is Voldermort (A Harry Potter story) - Harry is tired of everyone alternately worshipping him and begging him to take care of Voldermort, then turning around and condemning him for being an insane little liar. After some contemplation involving Luna and her weird ways, he decides being insane isn't that bad and decides to go mad. From: The Kitten by Izara Sprightly of Redmont [Permission obtained!]
4) I hate smart Mudbloods (A Harry Potter story) - Lily saves her son from the killing curse by sacrificing her life. So why wouldn't she also try to secure his safety and happiness from her after-life? And who comes along, dead-enough-to-see-her but not-yet-dead-enough-to-care-for-her-son? Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldermort, of course! From: Outwitted by a Mudblood by Janara [Permission obtained!]
5) Extrovert, not introvert (A Naruto story) - Sasuke can't stand it anymore. He tries his best to ignore the dobe, the fangirls, the weaklings who tries to drag him down. Why can't they understand he has no wish to waste his time like them?! With another bout of unprovoked name-calling by Naruto, Sasuke lets his class understand what he REALLY thinks of them. From: Random ideas (Chapter 2, name calling) by XPGamer [Permission obtained!]
Chapter 1 and 2 written – 5 January 2013
My original stories in progress:
1) Percy, the power in the shadows (A Harry Potter story) [Harry/multiple] - What would happen if Harry has a clearer idea of what he wants for his future and Percy has an unfulfilled desire to be something other than just another Ministry lackey? In which Percy tries to teach Harry about the Wizarding world, starting from second year, where Harry asks Percy for help on subject choices.
2) My cousin the Irish National Seeker (A Harry Potter story) [Harry/Aidan Lynch] - In an alternate universe where Ronald Bilius Weasley is Rona Molly Weasley and Hermione Jean Granger is Hermes Dan Granger, and the Dark Lord died and Harry's parents lived, Seamus invites his dorm mates to the Quidditch World Cup and introduces them to his cousin. And it's a dream come true for both Harry and Aidan.
3) Our new little Brother has hair the Colour of Blood (A Harry Potter/Naruto Crossover) - Arthur Weasley invents a portal that can transit space and time using newfangled muggle technology and magic, yet no one is willing to try it out. Disheartened he leaves it in his garden shed. When Fred and George turns Ron's bear into a spider, they were spanked and scolded heavily. Deciding they don't want a brother like Ron (He's no fun! And he's not cute at all!), they set out to find a new little brother using Arthur's portal. And they found a little boy all alone, in the middle of a town in the desert, with hair the colour of freshly-shed blood...
4) What was He thinking?! (A Harry Potter story)- Safrin Coxcolmby is a curse breaker of some renown. After his family's massacre at the hands of Death Eaters, he makes it his life goal to get rid of Voldermort, only for Harry Potter to defeat him exactly a month later. Deciding to change his life goal to worshipping and caring for the orphaned Harry, he is frustrated when he realises that neither Harry nor his new guardians are getting the presents he is sending. The next gift he sends is a curse that takes down the mail-ward around the Dursley's house. Watch how the Dursley's react with the large onslaught of owls from well-wishers all over the world and the appearance of Safrin Coxcolmby himself!
5) I'm sorry, the Dursleys? Who? (A Harry Potter story)- After Harry ran away in the summer between 2nd and 3rd year, why would he ever come back for the next summer? The instant he stepped onto Platform Nine and Three Quarters, Harry is off to muggle London. Where he may finally find some happiness for himself...
6) Konoha, Raiser of Clan Killers (A Naruto story) – Hyuga Hinata knows she does not understand many things. All she can do is try her best. But what happens if one day she sees her best is not enough? That her best was NEVER enough? An incident opens her eyes, and she finally understands that if her best was never enough for them, then she should live her life for herself, not for others. The Hyuga clan would never let her go peacefully though, so she must free herself…
7) The Civilian life works for me (A Naruto story) – Naruto breaks under the hateful glares of the shinobi and leaves for greener pastures. Or more specifically, civilian life, where civilians have shorter memories and has no real idea of chakra nor shinobi life. When the Akatsuki comes calling, what will he do?
Finally... I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!
Disclaimer: My mind's Harry Potter is not equivalent to JKR's Harry Potter nor equivalent to Daniel Radcliffe. However, it is based on JKR's Harry Potter and therefore all characters and canon plot belongs to her. I only own the mad ramblings.
Well. It's 2013. I should really start writing and posting instead of only reading, ne?
Unsafe External Link