Poll: Should we continue to update our story the way it is POV wise: David, Gale, Ash, Katniss, Amber? Or should we just do Gale and Katniss until they reach D13? The choice is yours. Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games, and Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare.
I'm just a Broadway freak who happens to be obsessed with reading. Anything that involves Aaron Tveit, Eddie Redmayne, and Ramin Karimloo, count me in. Just a little bit about myself: I love Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Catch Me If You Can, Next To Normal, and other various musicals. Fiyaaron for life. I absolutely adore the Infernal Devices and the Mortal Instruments. I am a huge fan of NBC's the Office. My parabatai is Ocean of My Existence. I don't read as much as I should, but I really love to when I have the chance. I have a very strong passion for playing the piano, and that has become part of my soul. I love to live in the moment. One of my favorite quotes is "What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Give all profile credit to percabeth galeness 4ever! I got all the stories from her.
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1 Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Unsafe External Link