Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice.
Its weird to think I started writing fan fiction 6 years ago. I read some of it. It was horrible so I made a new account. I'm only sorry to leave one story behind because it had developed a bit of a following (but then I let it die for 2 years).
Since starting on FanFiction.net, I've grown to be a real proper adult with a grown up job and everything (ew, don't do it). I'm currently in my 20s living in NYC working in public relations. Therefor, please forgive any misspellings. Misspelling things in my job gets me yelled at - I don't need to get grief when I'm just writing for fun (trust me, I'll see the error when I read the chapter in a month and want to punch myself in the face)
Beyond writing fan fiction, my hobbies include ballroom dancing, singing and volleyball. I'm also outstandingly passionate about philanthropy.
In fan fiction, I have a few passions and a few pet peeves.
- Lily and James Stories / The Marauder Era
- Stories that involve L/J thrice defying Voldemort
- A really good love scene (or many heart stopping love scenes)
- Royal L/J AU stories
- Stupid/ Overly Girly/ One Dimensional Lily
- Angry/ Mean/ Stupid/ Weak James
- Stories that completely ignore the existence of Peter (Unless its AU, then I guess it can pass but if he's noticeably missing, you failed)
Eponymous Rose (121)
I found my Mr. Darcy (10)