Poll: Which story do you want me to focus on finishing? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Artemis Fowl.
I am a female teenager (NOT telling how old exactly), and I live in North Virginia (again, not getting any more specific). My hobbies are reading, drawing, listening to music, and writing fanfiction. (Durr.)
My favorite books/series are, in this order: ARTEMIS FOWL, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Lord of the Rings, Vampire Kisses, The Mysterious Benedict Society, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Harry Potter, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, anything by Sarah Dessen especially Dreamland and Just Listen, Twilight (I'M SORRY! DON'T KILL ME!)... I know I'm forgetting some...
My favorite movies are, in this order: Thor, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Ironman, The Return of the King, The Princess Bride, The Two Towers, The Fellowship of the Ring, Batman Begins, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin... again, I know there are more. Bet you liked how I went straight from badass movies to old-school Disney, right?
My favorite artist of all time: OWL CITY. Runners-up are: Taylor Swift (if I'm in the mood), Toby Keith, Rodney Atkins, Kesha, Cher Lloyd, Cady Groves, Maroon 5, One Direction...
NEVER try to convince me of the goodness of: abortion (BABY MURDER), McDonald's (DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO THEIR CHICKENS?!?!?), autocorrect (funny, but infuriating), or white chocolate (just... no).
So far, I've only written for Artemis Fowl, so...
Holly/Artemis--Ex-CUSE me. Anyone who has read books 6&7 can see that they are destined to be together. Orion actually says that Artemis is in love with Holly. *clears throat* and I quote, "I share Artemis's passion, but not his boorishness." And if that doesn't convince you: "There was so much I wanted to tell you about how we feel, Artemis and I." DURR. Screw TLG.
Root/Vinyaya--There really isn't much supportive evidence for them. They're just cute.
Opal/Foaly--I know, I know.
Minerva/Trouble--I hate them both. Hence, a ship!
"Ask forgiveness, not permission." Toby Keith
"The great thing about FanFiction dot com is that you can post a quote and lie about the source." George Washington
"Losing him was blue like I've never known/ Missing him was dark grey, all alone/ Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met/ But loving him was red." Taylor Swift (Holly's thoughts about Artemis between books 3 and 4.)
"Let us endeavor to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain
"You think that killing people will make them like you, but it doesn't! It just makes people dead." -A Very Potter Musical
1.Grab te nearest book to you, turn to page 81, Line 4.
"...anybody stupid enough to stand in his way." (Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
uh... My wall?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Criminal Minds, baby.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12:50 PM. Shit.
6.With the exception of the computer what else can you hear?
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8.Before you started this survey what did you look at?
9.What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
I don't remember. It's been a while.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13.Seen anything wierd lately?
Just my reflection.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight. What would you buy?
Clothes. A nice dress. Presents for random people.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Um. I'm in love with Sherlock Holmes?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
Yep. I suck, but yep.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Patrick. Or Artemis.
Next random quiz:
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your profile pic?
an old design I made on an index card.
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
Green. To commemorate Newtown, Connecticut.
9) Missing something?
My sanity and peace of mind.
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
Freaking out when the guy I like put his arm around me. I think I chased him off.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Snake. Or hawk.
12) Ever had a near death experience?
Does brokenheartedness count? I've done that at least twice.
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
uh. The summer solstice?
17) When was the last time you cried?
Not too long ago... Then not too long before that...
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Define "large." I sang in front of about 50 people, but not by myself.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
whether they look like a nice person.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
22) What's your biggest secret?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
I very rarely watch TV. So, no.
25) What are you?
According to my crush, fun to annoy. According to my friends, funny. According to my family, odd. According to people who don't really know me, a freak. According to me… boring.
26) Do you speak any other language?
er... Does pig Latin count?
27) What's your favorite smell?
New books/Artemis Fowl's cologne. Yes, I know what his cologne smells like. You jelly?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I wish. I would start singing "Sparks Fly" by T-swizzle.
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Me. My mom. Life.
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Fowl. By name and nature. FOWL FANS FOREVER!!!!!!
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Not really, no. Not anymore, anyway.
36) What is your natural hair color?
-sob- I'm ashamed to admit this, but it isn't really dirty blonde. I have lemon juiced it. Its brown.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Me. My mom. Life.